Content Manor

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Content Manor

Postby muffinstud » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Ookalf wrote:Wow... This guy doesn't do anything by halves, does he? *Yoko takes just a moment to admire the scenery, then heads into the shed to see what there is to be seen there.*

The shed... seems to be empty! It has a couch, a small TV, a small kitchen through an open doorway... It just seems to be a house. Well, if normal houses have gardening tools hung up on every available bit of wall space. Of particular note is a watering can on the coffee table. It seems to be out of place, what with everything else hung up on the wall.

Blaze wrote:Logos doesn't seem to react in the slightest to Mal's compliments, just follows him to the hall.

Mal continues down the hall, and pushes open a pair of double doors to a square courtyard. He of course holds said doorway open to allow Logos to enter first. Completely surrounded by the rest of the house, it's plenty wide open. There are some shrubberies and small trees in the corners... but most of the courtyard is taken up with an octagonal shaped pad on the ground. "Now, What exactly would you like to train in today?"

Dr. Coyote wrote:"Thank you very much sir, I'll be on my way now."

*he heads down towards the locker room

The man finds himself in a large garage looking thing, very spartan and clean. Instead of actual lockers, there are little bays with pedestals. All but one are unlit, the one straight ahead and separate from the others.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I know a thing or two about cooking. Nothing too fancy but if I was in the woods then I can feed myself something I made," said Mike as he shrugs and then looked down the hallway. "Still, sounds like this could be fun."

Mike then walks down the hall until he made it to the dining room. He looked around and gave a long whistle.

If the dining room is impressive, then the kitchen is another thing altogether. Stainless steel countertops, top of the line appliances, islands with different stations... this isn't a kitchen, this is the back of a high end restaurant! Besides the walk in fridge and freezer, there don't seem to be any other exits... or people for that matter. Oh well. There at least is an apron by the wall, even it it is a little fluffy looking.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Logos nods at the pad approvingly.

"What do you have to offer?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:21 pm

muffinstud wrote:The shed... seems to be empty! It has a couch, a small TV, a small kitchen through an open doorway... It just seems to be a house. Well, if normal houses have gardening tools hung up on every available bit of wall space. Of particular note is a watering can on the coffee table. It seems to be out of place, what with everything else hung up on the wall.

...OK, now this is just excessive. *Yoko spots the can on the table nd goes over to pick it up, figuring she may as well start with watering the plants.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:14 am

"Wow! Now this is something," said Mike as he walked around and took a good look at the tables. He could see how much the stainless steel tops shine against the light. He was rather impressed and never seen anything like this. He chuckle a bit at the walk in fridge and wonder if he would have to be careful with locking himself in.

He then notice the frilly apron and raised an eyebrow at this. He shook his head and said, "Well, I guess this is part of the uniform?"

Mike at once took it off the hook and began to inspect it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby muffinstud » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:35 am

Blaze wrote:Logos nods at the pad approvingly.

"What do you have to offer?"

"As far as training is concerned..." Mal commences to spit out names of different martial arts... almost sounding like a wiki page, from the sheer number of it! Once done with his list, he takes a good deep breath. "However, I feel a mixture of things would suit your style well. You are an uncompromizing beauty... perhaps Krav-Maga or Muy Thai for something close quarters and vicious?"

Ookalf wrote:...OK, now this is just excessive. *Yoko spots the can on the table nd goes over to pick it up, figuring she may as well start with watering the plants.*

Yoko picks up the can! Excitement abounds! Actually, she does feel pretty stoked about watering the plants, and tending to the gardens. Her clothes shift a bit too, forming into a pair of jean overalls and a cute white T-shirt. The hair in her peripheral is... pink? She can feel a bow tie itself in her hair too. There are plenty of shiny surfaces along the wall, from all the shovels and clean gardening implements, allowing her to piece together her new appearance.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Wow! Now this is something," said Mike as he walked around and took a good look at the tables. He could see how much the stainless steel tops shine against the light. He was rather impressed and never seen anything like this. He chuckle a bit at the walk in fridge and wonder if he would have to be careful with locking himself in.

He then notice the frilly apron and raised an eyebrow at this. He shook his head and said, "Well, I guess this is part of the uniform?"

Mike at once took it off the hook and began to inspect it.

The apron is just as frilly up close as it was on the hook. It won't do him any good in his hands though... how would he lock himself in the fridge that way?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 pm

muffinstud wrote:Yoko picks up the can! Excitement abounds! Actually, she does feel pretty stoked about watering the plants, and tending to the gardens. Her clothes shift a bit too, forming into a pair of jean overalls and a cute white T-shirt. The hair in her peripheral is... pink? She can feel a bow tie itself in her hair too. There are plenty of shiny surfaces along the wall, from all the shovels and clean gardening implements, allowing her to piece together her new appearance.

...Really? *Yoko catches her reflection in a nearby shovel and frowns.* This guy is seriously too much... *Resolving to have a talk with Mal later, Yoko fills up her can at the tap and heads out to water some plants!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:02 pm

muffinstud wrote:The apron is just as frilly up close as it was on the hook. It won't do him any good in his hands though... how would he lock himself in the fridge that way?

"Well, lets do this then," said Mike as he took the apron from the hook and put it on. He wasn't sure how but he has seen people lock inside. Still, Mike eventually puts on the apron on his body.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Logos considers Mal's words for a moment before nodding.

"I have heard that Krav Maga is an effective form of combat. But, what do you wish to learn from me in exchange?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos considers Mal's words for a moment before nodding.

"I have heard that Krav Maga is an effective form of combat. But, what do you wish to learn from me in exchange?"

Mal smiles. "I'd like to learn your likes and dislikes, what background you're comfortable explaining. Preferrably, I'd like to learn this over dinner. My treat, of course."

Ookalf wrote:...Really? *Yoko catches her reflection in a nearby shovel and frowns.* This guy is seriously too much... *Resolving to have a talk with Mal later, Yoko fills up her can at the tap and heads out to water some plants!*

There is plenty of greenery for Yoko to water... all of it seems to actually be enticing to her. Should she start by tending to some of the sculpted shrubberies, the beautiful flower beds? She would get just as big a thrill by tending to some of the fruit trees too! For some reason, it's a pretty tough decision!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, lets do this then," said Mike as he took the apron from the hook and put it on. He wasn't sure how but he has seen people lock inside. Still, Mike eventually puts on the apron on his body.

Mike wears the frilly pink apron! As he ties it on, he finds himself tying it up into pretty bows. Once on, Mike's clothes flutter about him as if a breeze shoots up from his feet. It's over quickly, but his clothes are left as a pretty, fluffy and frilly white dress with a pink low-cut tank underneath. His shoes are a pink pair of pumps, with matching white bows! While taking all this in, his ears and the back of his neck tickle, and his skin prickles all over. The tickling and prickling get stronger and stronger as his shape softens and gains sufficiently cute curves.

The curves push out, and get softer still, especially in his chest! That low cut tank seems to come in handy now, preserving some of his dignity from the even lower cut of the dress. Soon enough, Mike is gifted with a round, flowing bust, and a soft voice to compliment it. In the stainless steel of the counters, he can see his face lose some of its lines, with full and rosy cheeks to make it angelic looking. Wavy blond hair flows about his cute face, tied back with a blue ribbon. The shortness of the dress lets him see his smooth, sumptuous legs. His wide hips help the dress fan outwards, tickling his thighs. Finally, a small popping noise from between Mike's legs confirms that she is indeed all woman. And what a woman!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Dr. Coyote » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:25 am

"Hmm a light out, that just will not do at all. Better turn it on before I receive punishment for not doing my job properly"

*The man proceeds to do so
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 pm

"Well," said Mike as she looked at herself with a pan. She turned around a bit and saw that the dress did cover her body but the material of the dress was a bit thin due to her being able to see the flesh color of her legs though them. Mike turned around again and said, "It could be worst. I mean, at least I am wearing clothes under the apron."

Mike then put the pan down and walked around to see if there was anything else. "Now what?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 pm

muffinstud wrote:There is plenty of greenery for Yoko to water... all of it seems to actually be enticing to her. Should she start by tending to some of the sculpted shrubberies, the beautiful flower beds? She would get just as big a thrill by tending to some of the fruit trees too! For some reason, it's a pretty tough decision!

Ah... *Yoko looks around hesitantly, suddenly unsure where to start in this massive, lovely garden. Eventually, though, she decides to make her way over to the flower beds and start watering!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:06 am

Logos folds her arms and frowns.

"No. The exchange is unbalanced."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos folds her arms and frowns.

"No. The exchange is unbalanced."

Mal tilts his head. "How so? I'd be willing to split a dessert with you as well, if that would make it better."

Ookalf wrote:Ah... *Yoko looks around hesitantly, suddenly unsure where to start in this massive, lovely garden. Eventually, though, she decides to make her way over to the flower beds and start watering!*

Yoko waters the flowers, and it's very satisfying. All the beautiful colors of the tulips mix together happily, not to mention the snapdragons, mums, and the other flowers too. Hmm... but there are a few blades of crabgrass trying to sneak their way into the bed. She can't have that, can she?

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well," said Mike as she looked at herself with a pan. She turned around a bit and saw that the dress did cover her body but the material of the dress was a bit thin due to her being able to see the flesh color of her legs though them. Mike turned around again and said, "It could be worst. I mean, at least I am wearing clothes under the apron."

Mike then put the pan down and walked around to see if there was anything else. "Now what?"

Well, Mike is very cute, and is in a very nice kitchen. Perhaps she could cook something? After all, she did volunteer to be a cook. Thankfully, in some of the cupboards there is a variety of cookbooks with all kinds of recipes. She could make whatever she wants... as long as she makes enough to feed everyone, that is.

Dr. Coyote wrote:"Hmm a light out, that just will not do at all. Better turn it on before I receive punishment for not doing my job properly"

*The man proceeds to do so

The man finds the switch easily enough, and the other nooks with pedestals light up. Whilst flipping switches to find the light switch, he also turns on a small set of runway lights that lead into a large bay door. Hmm, with the wide open floor, large bay door and short runway, there must be some kind of small vehicles in here. Yet, instead of vehicles, all he finds are the pedestals, especially the one separate from the others.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Logos folds her arms and shakes her head.

"No, you are asking for too little. What I would be learning from you has a practical use. What you learn from me, less so. You need to ask for more."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse