Content Manor

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Content Manor

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Logos raises an eyebrow.

"We have? Where?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos raises an eyebrow.

"We have? Where?"

"Well, you are Logos, are you not? I assumed, from your enthusiasm and the fiery red hair. I am Mal Content. The last time you saw me, I may have been a little more... sparkly than I am now."

Ookalf wrote:Thank you... *Yoko watches Mal and Logos for a moment, but ultimately follows the butler's lead into the next room.*

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...." said Mike as he notice how the man was acting. He simply kept an eye on him for a bit and the follow the butler. "Alright."

Percy takes the applicants into a lavish, cozy drawing room. "So, are there any positions for which you are especially seeking? Or are you all right with just taking a job willy nilly?" He looks them over... and doesn't seem all that impressed.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Logos thinks for a moment.

"Oh. Yes. The effeminate man from the Halloween party. You look different, what happened?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:22 am

"I am willing to give anything a try. To tell the truth, I am just here to kill some time so yeah. Whatever is fine," said Mike as he looked around and glance at Percy with a good idea of what he was thinking. "I may not look too impressive but I actually got some spunk in this body of mines."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Dr. Coyote » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 pm

*Following Percy he responds to his question

"Actually I was wondering about if there were any security positions open? With such a large estate I would assume that it would be crucial to protect the owner of this manor and the manor itself from unwanted visitors."
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 pm

muffinstud wrote:Percy takes the applicants into a lavish, cozy drawing room. "So, are there any positions for which you are especially seeking? Or are you all right with just taking a job willy nilly?" He looks them over... and doesn't seem all that impressed.

*A faint blush comes to Yoko's cheeks.* Ah, well, I'll admit I didn't really come in with a specific position in mind... However, I would be willing to try for that groundskeeping position the flyer mentioned.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 am

*Outside, Elk---having ditched the butterflies at some point---is being pursued across the lawn by a five-foot squirrel. They run out of view, a minute passes... and the tables have turned, with Elk pursuing the squirrel. They run out of view again, a few seconds pass... and then a *CRASH* as something is smashed into.*

Elk: I'm okay!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos thinks for a moment.

"Oh. Yes. The effeminate man from the Halloween party. You look different, what happened?"

Mal frowns a bit at the mention of his effeminate state, but quickly turns it around into an easy smile. "I managed to find a friend to make me a little more balanced. I should say, you look a little different too. Did you come across something interesting, or did you just notice how well that dress suits you?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"I am willing to give anything a try. To tell the truth, I am just here to kill some time so yeah. Whatever is fine," said Mike as he looked around and glance at Percy with a good idea of what he was thinking. "I may not look too impressive but I actually got some spunk in this body of mines."

Percy rubs his goateed chin for a bit. "Well, we could use someone to work around the kitchen. If you don't know much about cooking, you could still keep things orderly and clean. If you could head down that hallway there..." He points down a large hallway, towards what appears to be an open and large dining room.

Dr. Coyote wrote:*Following Percy he responds to his question

"Actually I was wondering about if there were any security positions open? With such a large estate I would assume that it would be crucial to protect the owner of this manor and the manor itself from unwanted visitors."

"Indeed. It seems there are some... unwelcome elements here. If you head down to the basement through the stairs under the grand staircase, you should be able to find the lockerroom for the security team."

Ookalf wrote:*A faint blush comes to Yoko's cheeks.* Ah, well, I'll admit I didn't really come in with a specific position in mind... However, I would be willing to try for that groundskeeping position the flyer mentioned.

"Then you'll want to head back outside. If you go around the manor for a bit, you should see the groundskeeper's shed. You should be able to find everything you need there."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Logos looks down at her dress and shakes her head.

"It is a gift from one of my students. With the additions another one of them made, it is essentially light body armor with no restrictions on my movement."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 pm

muffinstud wrote:"Then you'll want to head back outside. If you go around the manor for a bit, you should see the groundskeeper's shed. You should be able to find everything you need there."

Ah, I'll go do that, then. If you'll excuse me... *Yoko turns and heads outside to find the shed.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos looks down at her dress and shakes her head.

"It is a gift from one of my students. With the additions another one of them made, it is essentially light body armor with no restrictions on my movement."

"So it gives you both fashion and function. Very nice indeed." Mal nods sagely. "It matches you well, being both practical and beautiful." He begins walking down the hall, smothered in beautiful landscape paintings. "The training hall is this way, if you would be so kind as to follow."

Ookalf wrote:Ah, I'll go do that, then. If you'll excuse me... *Yoko turns and heads outside to find the shed.*

Yoko finds the grounds well kept and rather large. There are gardens, paving stone pathways, and fruit trees scattered about in rounded geometric shapes. Just as she is getting a view of the pool out towards the back, she sees a small house, more like a cabin. Compared to the mansion, it certainly could be a shed... but it looks big enough for one or two people to live in cozy comfort.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 pm

muffinstud wrote:Yoko finds the grounds well kept and rather large. There are gardens, paving stone pathways, and fruit trees scattered about in rounded geometric shapes. Just as she is getting a view of the pool out towards the back, she sees a small house, more like a cabin. Compared to the mansion, it certainly could be a shed... but it looks big enough for one or two people to live in cozy comfort.

Wow... This guy doesn't do anything by halves, does he? *Yoko takes just a moment to admire the scenery, then heads into the shed to see what there is to be seen there.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Logos doesn't seem to react in the slightest to Mal's compliments, just follows him to the hall.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Dr. Coyote » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 pm

"Thank you very much sir, I'll be on my way now."

*he heads down towards the locker room
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 am

muffinstud wrote:Percy rubs his goateed chin for a bit. "Well, we could use someone to work around the kitchen. If you don't know much about cooking, you could still keep things orderly and clean. If you could head down that hallway there..." He points down a large hallway, towards what appears to be an open and large dining room.

"I know a thing or two about cooking. Nothing too fancy but if I was in the woods then I can feed myself something I made," said Mike as he shrugs and then looked down the hallway. "Still, sounds like this could be fun."

Mike then walks down the hall until he made it to the dining room. He looked around and gave a long whistle.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse