"Free" Pictures

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: "Free" Pictures

Postby Kether » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:04 pm

*Taps foot*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Dr. Coyote » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:08 am

"I'm fine with the two of you taking the picture with each other, but I only suggested a contest because you two might have a quarrel over which camera should be used for your photo. Of course if that isn't going to be a problem... then we can skip the distractions and move onto my next award winning shot."
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

Dr. Coyote wrote:"I'm fine with the two of you taking the picture with each other, but I only suggested a contest because you two might have a quarrel over which camera should be used for your photo. Of course if that isn't going to be a problem... then we can skip the distractions and move onto my next award winning shot."

"I'll let mel pick"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Melanie looked rather disappointed as Kether conceded the choice to her without the need for a contest to decide who picked. Her nose wrinkled slightly, and she walked up to the table, folding one arm across her flat chest, cupping her chin with the other hand, looking over the cameras.

Ellie pulled herself to her feet, dusting off her skirt. Her gaze lingered on Melanie, but with visible effort, she tore her eyes away to look up at the man instead.

"What about me?", she asked in a shy tone. "You can't do this to me and then take him away...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie looked rather disappointed as Kether conceded the choice to her without the need for a contest to decide who picked. Her nose wrinkled slightly, and she walked up to the table, folding one arm across her flat chest, cupping her chin with the other hand, looking over the cameras.

Ellie pulled herself to her feet, dusting off her skirt. Her gaze lingered on Melanie, but with visible effort, she tore her eyes away to look up at the man instead.

"What about me?", she asked in a shy tone. "You can't do this to me and then take him away...".

*If Mel wants a contest he can bring it up*

*Kether turns to look at Elle*"Do you mind if I help with this?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Ellie considered Kether's question, and she chewed her bottom lip for a moment, looking back and forth between him and Melanie before sighing, her shoulders slumping a little.

"What do you mean by... help?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie considered Kether's question, and she chewed her bottom lip for a moment, looking back and forth between him and Melanie before sighing, her shoulders slumping a little.

"What do you mean by... help?".

"Something to redirect your issues"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse