"Free" Pictures

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: "Free" Pictures

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm

"This should be amusing"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:16 pm

*Risk reaches over behind Melanie's head, two fingers raised in the classic "bunny ears" gesture.*

Yes, it will.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dr. Coyote » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 am

Harri-chan wrote:"I thought I WAS already posing... ", said Melanie with a huff. Rolling her eyes, she drags Elliot forward and resumes her pose, tilting her head slightly to one side as she looked at the man.

"Good enough for you?".

The man smiles as he lifts up the purple Polaroid camera

"Picture Perfect"

The man takes the shot as a purple flash shoots out towards the Elliot and Melanie. Both find their hair becoming brown but as Elliot finds his hair growing longer, Melanie finds her hair to be shortening. Speaking of things shrinking, Melanies' tights are also becoming smaller as they change into dark socks more befitting of the new dress shoes she's wearing. However Elliot's socks aren't socks for long as they grow until they are slighltly below the knee. They really do match with her new dress shows and brown pleated skirt. Melanie's dress now begins to shift as the bottom splits and reforms into a comfy pair of black pants while the top shifts into a sweater, jacket ensemble, one that looks similar to Elliot's new sweater and jacket as well (except one is obviously more masculine looking than the other). The finishing touch of clothing occurs when the two receive their school uniform approved ties.

By the time the picture comes out, the two should realize that they have swapped genders as Elliot has become more befitting of his feminine appearance from before while Melanie (or should I say Mananie) finds himself towering over Elliot as he has grown quite a bit. However that shouldn't matter to them, at least not after the last change occurs as the two find themselves very attracted to one another and feel a great desire to kiss each other.
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 am

Elliot's eyes widened in surprise, and he lifted a hand up, pulling strands of hair out in front of his face, gasping as he saw it was now brown and growing longer. He squirmed as he felt his socks shifting, and let out a yelp as he looked down and found he was wearing a skirt. However, even that was only a minor shock compared with what came next, as one hand suddenly grasped at the front of it, and his cheeks went bright red when he realised he wasn't actually a 'he' anymore.

Melanie looked down at herself as her body and her clothing changed, and then she shot the man with the camera a distinctly unimpressed glare while she felt herself inching higher and higher over Elliot. Her nose wrinkled, but as she felt Elliot's hand grasping onto her uniform, she looked down... and bent her head slightly, while Elliot pushed up onto his toes and the pair of them began kissing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 am

"having fun you two?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 pm

If this ever gets published in Reader's Digest, I'm going to deck someone's face with a Monopoly board.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dr. Coyote » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:52 pm

*The man smiles as he watches the couple kiss

"Another successful group photo, all thanks to the magic of photography"
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:36 pm

The two teenagers seemed too engrossed in eachother to even notice Kether was speaking to them, Melanie's hands sneaking beneath Elliot's skirt to squeeze the former boy's butt. Elliot, despite his shy demeanour, simply couldn't stop herself, even in the presence of others, but with a huge effort to deny her teenage hormones, Melanie broke her lips away, panting slightly, still holding Elliot as she glared over at the man with the camera.

"What have you done? I don't have time for... silly relationships... ", she grumbled before leaning back down to continue making out. Elliot blushed, but reached up his arms around her, closing his eyes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Dr. Coyote wrote:*The man smiles as he watches the couple kiss

"Another successful group photo, all thanks to the magic of photography"

"Well I think they may be a bit distracted.. so payment then?

Harri-chan wrote:The two teenagers seemed too engrossed in eachother to even notice Kether was speaking to them, Melanie's hands sneaking beneath Elliot's skirt to squeeze the former boy's butt. Elliot, despite his shy demeanour, simply couldn't stop herself, even in the presence of others, but with a huge effort to deny her teenage hormones, Melanie broke her lips away, panting slightly, still holding Elliot as she glared over at the man with the camera.

"What have you done? I don't have time for... silly relationships... ", she grumbled before leaning back down to continue making out. Elliot blushed, but reached up his arms around her, closing his eyes.

"Well Mel, you could try again.. if you can pull yourself away"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

It was clearly a struggle for her to concentrate on anything but making out with Elliot. She pushed the smaller teenager back again, and wiped the back of her hand across her lips before looking over to Kether.

"In a photo with you? I'd either end up some sort of cyborg girl or you'd end up like... well... like Ellie did", she said, a little smirk spreading across her face as she glanced down at the blushing schoolgirl. "Fine... anything to get away from these damn urges...", she muttered.

Elliot's eyes widened. "Melanie!", she cried, and tried to grasp onto the girl-turned-boy's sleeves. "What about me?".

Melanie flashed Elliot a mischievous grin, kissing her on the lips again and then pushing her further back, causing her to stumble and trip, landing on her backside and embarrassingly flashing her panties to them all.

"Oh, it's pretty funny when it's you... but I like a clear head... no distractions. Plus, there's a chance to totally mess up Kether", she shrugged, and turned to the man.

"So what do you say? Me and the robot?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:05 pm

"If you can control yourself"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 pm

On that note, I think I'll take my leave.

*Risk's figure transforms back to her normal state, and she disappears in a cloud of Monopoly iron tokens.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dr. Coyote » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 am

*The man ponders for a bit before he snaps his fingers

I have a brilliant idea, why don't we turn this argument over who gets the next picture... into a contest!
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 am

Melanie tilted her head, pulling the striped scarf down from her mouth as she looked over at the man, seeming slightly confused.

"What kind of contest? And you act like having our photo taken by your magical cameras is some kind of prize... I'd hardly call this a reward... ", she said, her nose wrinkling slightly as she glanced down at her male body.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 am

"Mel seems ok with wanting to pose with me.. the only argument is if he can overcome ellie's charms for awhile"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse