"Free" Pictures

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: "Free" Pictures

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 am

Two teenagers approach the booth, a girl of around fifteen, with bright red curls of hair that fell down to her waist, who wore a sleeveless dress of black velvet that reached her knees, with a white t-shirt beneath it, and black and white striped tights that covered her legs, with red canvas sneakers on her feet that had white top caps, and a feminine looking boy around the same age, with a skinny frame and long, straight blonde hair, who was wearing skinny jeans, blue sneakers with white toecaps, and a baby blue t-shirt with a scantily clad female super hero across the chest.

It was the girl that seemed more interested in the offer that was being advertised, while the boy looked as if he wanted to be somewhere else, and more than likely with someone else too. She watched with a smile as the man pulled out his camera and aimed it at the woman, while one hand reached back behind her, and firmly grasped the boy by the wrist.

"I want to try this".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Dr. Coyote » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 pm

*As the man takes the shot, Risk finds her body transforming as her clothes become a glamorous (and revealing) red dress with some lovely red heels. Risk's hair also becomes one more fitting of an... actress as her hair becomes a dazzling blonde. Risk's hair is not the only thing to change about her head though as some hoop earrings are placed on her ears. The final touch is some classy Hollywood makeup to show off her beautiful face just in time for her picture

----------------------

*The man notices the the two teenagers and holds out a finger, signaling them to wait just a moment.
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kether » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 pm

"How fun, I'd like to try the french one if I may?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 pm

The red-haired girl watched Risk's transformation with delight, while the boy seemed quite disturbed by it.

"Oh no... I've seen enough... ", he said, shaking his head as he turned and went to walk away. He certainly was slim and delicate looking, but then again, so was the girl, and she was at least a year younger than him, yet she seemed to grasp his wrist with ease. She wasn't even pulled off-balance as the boy was jerked to a stop, and stared down at her grasp of his wrist in surprise.

"Melanie, let go!", he whined. She rolled her eyes, without even glancing back at him.

"Quit being such a baby, Elliot. This looks FUN".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The red-haired girl watched Risk's transformation with delight, while the boy seemed quite disturbed by it.

"Oh no... I've seen enough... ", he said, shaking his head as he turned and went to walk away. He certainly was slim and delicate looking, but then again, so was the girl, and she was at least a year younger than him, yet she seemed to grasp his wrist with ease. She wasn't even pulled off-balance as the boy was jerked to a stop, and stared down at her grasp of his wrist in surprise.

"Melanie, let go!", he whined. She rolled her eyes, without even glancing back at him.

"Need some help there, Mel?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

*Risk gives her new look a quick assessment, her dice hand cupping her chin.*

I feel like I should be berating the costume designers at Paramount for some reason.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dr. Coyote » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 am

Kether wrote:"How fun, I'd like to try the french one if I may?"

"Why of course, of course. I must inform you though, that if you cannot find another person to pose with you, than you must pay me in an ash tray of high quality. Or perhaps you could offer something else instead"

------------------------------------------------------

AmbushCat wrote:*Risk gives her new look a quick assessment, her dice hand cupping her chin.*

I feel like I should be berating the costume designers at Paramount for some reason.

"If you're dissatisfied with your outfit you could always try again with another camera or perhaps a different reel of film with this camera... of course since you're not in a group of two I'll have to charge you again"

--------------------------------------------
Harri-chan wrote:The red-haired girl watched Risk's transformation with delight, while the boy seemed quite disturbed by it.

*The man walks towards the two

"Fun is definitely the word of the day if you've come to have your picture taken. Am I right in assuming that you two are a couple, because if so then that means you get our special deal of the day"
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 am

At the man's assumption they were a couple, the two teenager's eyes widened in unison, but from there, their reactions became decidedly different. The boy, looked horrified, and the girl burst out laughing.

"As in... like... going out with each other? Oh please... like I have time for boys, but even if I did... ", she said, and glanced at Elliot for a moment before being overcome with another fit of giggles.

"Well... he's more like a little sister, isn't he?", she said, causing the boy to glare at her. She shrugged her shoulders and turned back to the man.

"So I guess we're a couple... but just not in the way you were thinking".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 am

"If you're dissatisfied with your outfit you could always try again with another camera or perhaps a different reel of film with this camera... of course since you're not in a group of two I'll have to charge you again"

Well, I'm not dissatisfied, per se... it could be worse. I just don't like showing off a lot of skin in front of a group of males, is all.

*Risk spins a die on her finger. A ghostly image of her current form is vacuumed inside.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Dr. Coyote wrote:
Kether wrote:"How fun, I'd like to try the french one if I may?"

"Why of course, of course. I must inform you though, that if you cannot find another person to pose with you, than you must pay me in an ash tray of high quality. Or perhaps you could offer something else instead"

"Well I do have one forged from a soul..."he turns and looks to Melanie, "though three person setup could be interesting if we wanted to see what happens..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Dr. Coyote » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:22 am

Kether wrote:
"Well I do have one forged from a soul..."he turns and looks to Melanie, "though three person setup could be interesting if we wanted to see what happens..."

"I think I would rather have the coup- I mean friends here by themselves for their photo. However after they're done with their initial picture, you can choose to be in the next shot with either one of them."

-------------------------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:"So I guess we're a couple... but just not in the way you were thinking".

"The term can mean whatever pleases you. However my offer for a free photo for the both of you together still stands... provided I choose the camera for you
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:28 am

Melanie thought about the offer for a moment, and then smiled and nodded her head, turning herself slightly to pose, with one hand on her hip, the other still grasping Elliot's hand as if he were a misbehaving child.

"Sure. I wouldn't have known what to pick with so much choice anyway... ", she shrugged.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Dr. Coyote wrote:
Kether wrote:

"I think I would rather have the coup- I mean friends here by themselves for their photo. However after they're done with their initial picture, you can choose to be in the next shot with either one of them."

-------------------------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:"So I guess we're a couple... but just not in the way you were thinking".

"The term can mean whatever pleases you. However my offer for a free photo for the both of you together still stands... provided I choose the camera for you

"Whichever works for you.. Ashtray or wait"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Dr. Coyote » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie thought about the offer for a moment, and then smiled and nodded her head, turning herself slightly to pose, with one hand on her hip, the other still grasping Elliot's hand as if he were a misbehaving child.

"Sure. I wouldn't have known what to pick with so much choice anyway... ", she shrugged.

"Well then in that case step right on up so I can take your picture"

--------------------------------------------------------

Kether wrote:"Whichever works for you.. Ashtray or wait"

"Since I'm about to take a picture of these two I'll need you to wait for the moment. Of course if you want to be in a picture with one of them afterwards, you'll need their permission."
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:40 pm

"I thought I WAS already posing... ", said Melanie with a huff. Rolling her eyes, she drags Elliot forward and resumes her pose, tilting her head slightly to one side as she looked at the man.

"Good enough for you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse