Magical Business in the bookshop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Magical Business in the bookshop

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Arkayah takes the glasses off. "Well, I don't think we should sell this...And before you ask, no that's not my morals talking."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:21 am

"Okay but what will happen to the other person? I mean, this is his body," said Miki as she was a bit worry about this book. "I am curious to do this but still unsure."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:07 am

Melanie glanced across the shop, towards the elevator. She saw the image, although it's significance seemed to be lost upon her as she nodded her understanding and began to follow Sam over there.

"Where did all this come from?", she asked. "There are many powerful things here... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 am

Ryan5011 wrote:Arkayah takes the glasses off. "Well, I don't think we should sell this...And before you ask, no that's not my morals talking."

"Care to give me your reason then?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay but what will happen to the other person? I mean, this is his body," said Miki as she was a bit worry about this book. "I am curious to do this but still unsure."

"Well it's all based on luck really. The spell could affect you because you are the one who cast it our it could affect your friend because you're in their body. Or perhaps it could affect you both. The only answer I can give you is press your luck."

---------------------------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie glanced across the shop, towards the elevator. She saw the image, although it's significance seemed to be lost upon her as she nodded her understanding and began to follow Sam over there.

"Where did all this come from?", she asked. "There are many powerful things here... ".

"The store itself has been here in Muffinville for some time but I haven't moved into it until recently. As for the items, these all come from my travels across world and sometimes beyond. I only wanted to take items that others wouldn't approve of me using. Of course that description fits a-lot of items in multiple ways."

Sam opens the elevator door

"I'll tell you in advance to be careful while you're in the room. The items you are about to see below have the highest chance of causing chaos on a massive scale. If any Muffinville authorities discovered this room existed... well let's just say I'd be in big trouble.
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 am

The teenager was grinning like a kid in a candy store as she followed Sam into the elevator, listening to his story, giving him her complete attention.

"How can you leave them all just sitting there, with an entire town just waiting to be torn apart by chaos?", she asked. "And don't worry about anyone finding out. I'm hardly going to help the authorities ruin our fun", she winked, leaning back against the elevator wall, folding her arms across her chest.

"Have you even seen the council these days? I hang around with Elliot and he's such a pushover. He wouldn't be able to stop me even if he tried".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:10 am

"Well...I guess I could give it a try. I mean, I am pretty lucky most of the time," said the young man as he looked down at himself. "Then again, I know that other times this body isn't. Still, I guess I could give it a shot. No other leads."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Well, I think your customers may come after you if they buy it and somehow return to normal like you just did.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Sam » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 am

Ryan5011 wrote:Well, I think your customers may come after you if they buy it and somehow return to normal like you just did.

"Actually the reversal you witnessed was not from the glasses but actually from the pill we have both taken."

---------------------------------------

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...I guess I could give it a try. I mean, I am pretty lucky most of the time," said the young man as he looked down at himself. "Then again, I know that other times this body isn't. Still, I guess I could give it a shot. No other leads."

"Excellent choice, now of course comes the discussion of payment. I would like to know what you have to offer to me in exchange for this book"

---------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager was grinning like a kid in a candy store as she followed Sam into the elevator, listening to his story, giving him her complete attention.

"How can you leave them all just sitting there, with an entire town just waiting to be torn apart by chaos?", she asked. "And don't worry about anyone finding out. I'm hardly going to help the authorities ruin our fun", she winked, leaning back against the elevator wall, folding her arms across her chest.

"Have you even seen the council these days? I hang around with Elliot and he's such a pushover. He wouldn't be able to stop me even if he tried".

"I've never paid too much attention to the council, since as you've mentioned they are kind of a joke. Now the CTC on the other hand they have some competence in them along with an extensive armory."

The elevator doors close as it begins its descent into a room located under the bookshop

"And as for the items I leave down here, I actually have plenty of security measures set up for just about any unwanted guests. Of course I should mention that some of these measures were also made to contain some of the treasures I have."

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 am

"I have gold and jewels," said the young man as he was digging though his pockets. After looking though what felt like ten different pockets, a bag was pulled out. "Is this acceptable?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 am

"CTC? I'm not familiar with them...", she said with a slight frown. That faded away to be replaced with the familiar grin however when Sam explained the room not only had defenses to keep people out, but also to keep magical items inside!

"Items capable of causing chaos... with their own DESIRE to see it happen? Ooh this just gets better and better!", she laughed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Arkayah nodded. "Do you plan on giving the pills to whoever buys those glasses?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Sam » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I have gold and jewels," said the young man as he was digging though his pockets. After looking though what felt like ten different pockets, a bag was pulled out. "Is this acceptable?"

"Unless those jewels can do something other than shine I'm afraid it is not acceptable"

--------------------------------------------------------
Harri-chan wrote:"CTC? I'm not familiar with them...", she said with a slight frown. That faded away to be replaced with the familiar grin however when Sam explained the room not only had defenses to keep people out, but also to keep magical items inside!

"Items capable of causing chaos... with their own DESIRE to see it happen? Ooh this just gets better and better!", she laughed.

The elevator continues its descent until it stops on a floor labeled B1. It is not the lowest room available but this appears to be their destination. Outside the elevator is a hallway that leads into a door labeled "Mass Chaos inducing Item Storage". However what is interesting to note is that on the sides of the hallway are windows into what appear to be jail cells. There are about eight of them located on both sides as each prisoner begins to bang on the windows when they see Sam

"Yes I should menton that not every illegal item kept here are necessarily items. Every now and then on my quests I would usually encounter some distractions. Luckily for them they all had very unique abilities that if unleashed could cause a-lot of trouble. So I decided to keep them here until I have no further use of them. In fact one of people you see here actually almost conquered Muffinville by warping reality with the magic of song.

-----------------------------------------------------
Ryan5011 wrote:Arkayah nodded. "Do you plan on giving the pills to whoever buys those glasses?"

Not a chance, at least until I can find a way to mass produce these pills I can't risk giving them away. These things only have a 3 day limit. Besides what's the fun of selling illegal items if you give away the antidote with it?

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:13 am

"What are you looking for?" asked Miki as she sounded a bit unsure about this.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Melanie briefly glanced at the apparent cells along the side of the hall as they stepped out of the elevator and made their way along it, but as her green eyes saw the sign on the door, she squeezed her palms together in delight.

"Just think of the trouble if they were all set free...", she smiled, twisting around and pressing her back up against the door, while flicking her head towards the windows where the prisoners were banging away.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sam » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"What are you looking for?" asked Miki as she sounded a bit unsure about this.

"For you, two choices when it comes to pricing. You can either give me a magical item in your possession or... you can owe me a favor"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie briefly glanced at the apparent cells along the side of the hall as they stepped out of the elevator and made their way along it, but as her green eyes saw the sign on the door, she squeezed her palms together in delight.

"Just think of the trouble if they were all set free...", she smiled, twisting around and pressing her back up against the door, while flicking her head towards the windows where the prisoners were banging away.

Melanie sees what are mainly older men staring at her with tired eyes, with the exception being a girl that looks about the age of 7 who is asleep. All of them have some sort of special precaution against them, like their eyes being or their mouths being covered with a metal device.

"Yes they would cause quite a disturbance, if the didn't try to get each other to submit to their wills first that is. Would you like to move on to the main event?"

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse