Magical Business in the bookshop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Magical Business in the bookshop

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 am

"It is to help undo a spell," said the man as he looked around. "Recently I had cast one that needs to be undo and my current books are unable to do that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 am

A girl of around fifteen enters the bookshop. She had bright red curls of hair that fell down to her waist, and wore a sleeveless dress of black velvet that reached her knees, with a white t-shirt beneath it, and black and white striped tights that covered her legs, with red canvas sneakers on her feet that had white top caps. Stepping inside, she begins to sniff at the air with a frown.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Sam takes the glass away from Arkayah

"All right on to your first item to test. Put these one would you"

Sam pulls out a pair of glasses off one of the shelves and hands them to Arkayah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you mind elaborating further on this curse sir? I'll need to know what type it in order to find the book right for you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The other Sam notices the girl

"Hello there! How can I help you miss?"
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 pm

The red-haired girl extended a hand towards Sam, but held a finger up for a moment as she looked around with a frown before eventually fixing her gaze upon Sam, and tilted her head slightly to one side.

"Are you... a wizard?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"What are these supposed to do? So I know what to look for." Arkayah asked as she put the glasses on.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 am

"Let me see. It was an incantation that had swap the bodies between two people," said the man as he nodded. "Those two people was me. I was the lead while the other was helping."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sam » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:37 am

Harri-chan wrote:The red-haired girl extended a hand towards Sam, but held a finger up for a moment as she looked around with a frown before eventually fixing her gaze upon Sam, and tilted her head slightly to one side.

"Are you... a wizard?".

"I wouldn't call myself a wizard, though I do possess things a wizard would have... and things he wouldn't be allowed to have either."

--------------------------------------------------------

Ryan5011 wrote:"What are these supposed to do? So I know what to look for." Arkayah asked as she put the glasses on.

"The glasses will cause your eyes to be able to shoot beams of reality warping power at your target. However since these glasses were once worn by a librarian with a God complex, the beams will only cause the target to change something or someone into something more suitable in a library setting. If they work you should feel some tingling in your eyes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Maiden Miki wrote:"Let me see. It was an incantation that had swap the bodies between two people," said the man as he nodded. "Those two people was me. I was the lead while the other was helping."

"I only have one book that can guarantee that the two will swap back into their original bodies. However the side effects from using the book may be of some concern to you."

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:22 am

Arkayah looks at the man as she explains how the glasses work. "I see, so that means...I hope you don't mind what I'm about to do then."

Arkayah attempts to use them on the man!
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Sam wrote:
"I only have one book that can guarantee that the two will swap back into their original bodies. However the side effects from using the book may be of some concern to you."

"Explain?" asked the man as he was listening. He looked a bit concern about the side effect.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 pm

A mischievous grin spread across her face as Sam mentioned he might have some things that he shouldn't. She stepped closer, dropping her voice to an excited whisper.

"What things? I want to see... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sam » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 am

Ryan5011 wrote:Arkayah looks at the man as she explains how the glasses work. "I see, so that means...I hope you don't mind what I'm about to do then."

Arkayah attempts to use them on the man!

Sam tries to duck from the magic but it was far too late. The magic from the glasses swirls around him as his clothes and body change before Arkayah's eyes. His chest quickly balloons out as he gains large breasts held by a ruffled blouse. His hips widen and his butt grows as his pants become a tight black skirt. Sam's eyes widen and turn purple as his own pair of glasses appear on him. As his hair and face make the final changes, he closes his eyes only to open them again as Sammantha the librarian

"Excuse me dear, what are you doing in the back of my shop?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maiden Miki wrote:"Explain?" asked the man as he was listening. He looked a bit concern about the side effect.

The book I'm holding can reverse many magical spells, but the side effect is that the book will in turn cast a random spell on the one using this book. The spell could range from making you permanently lose all your hair to warping reality to make you into some magical girl sidekick. The effects were too random to be sold, hence it being banned by multiple magical societies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:A mischievous grin spread across her face as Sam mentioned he might have some things that he shouldn't. She stepped closer, dropping her voice to an excited whisper.

"What things? I want to see... ".

Things that most stores wouldn't give you because the authorities think fun products cause too much trouble. Do you happen to have an idea as to what type of mischief you want to get into? If you do I'll definitely be able to show you what you desire.

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:45 am

Melanie giggled, and toyed with a pendant that hung around her neck. It was a snake, twisted into an 'S' shape, and she twirled it back and forth between her thumb and finger.

"I've been reading up on your Muffinville history", she said with a smile. "I found the records of ovalisks to he fascinating. Their chaos could spread so fast... do you have anything that could cause mayhem on such a scale? Starting off slow... before snowballing into an unstoppable wave of chaos!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Arkayah takes off the glasses and blinks twice. "Umm, you were a guy earlier, and asked me to test a few things out for you, since I didn't have a target, I sort of used you as a target, and turned you into that..."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:18 am

Sam wrote:
The book I'm holding can reverse many magical spells, but the side effect is that the book will in turn cast a random spell on the one using this book. The spell could range from making you permanently lose all your hair to warping reality to make you into some magical girl sidekick. The effects were too random to be sold, hence it being banned by multiple magical societies.

----------------------

"That does sound rather risky. I suppose you do not have anything else?" asked the young man as he place his hand on his hips and tapped a finger there.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sam » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
"That does sound rather risky. I suppose you do not have anything else?" asked the young man as he place his hand on his hips and tapped a finger there.

"No I'm afraid that is the most effective magic I can recommend to you in this situation"

-------------------------------------------------

Ryan5011 wrote:Arkayah takes off the glasses and blinks twice. "Umm, you were a guy earlier, and asked me to test a few things out for you, since I didn't have a target, I sort of used you as a target, and turned you into that..."

"Oh please what nonsense, I have been a woman my entire life you-"

The woman begins to twitch as a golden light coming from his stomach. Before she gets a chance to scream, two hands come out and rip her apart like a costume revealing Sam inside

"Phew glad I got that to work"

-----------------------------------------------------

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie giggled, and toyed with a pendant that hung around her neck. It was a snake, twisted into an 'S' shape, and she twirled it back and forth between her thumb and finger.

"I've been reading up on your Muffinville history", she said with a smile. "I found the records of ovalisks to he fascinating. Their chaos could spread so fast... do you have anything that could cause mayhem on such a scale? Starting off slow... before snowballing into an unstoppable wave of chaos!".

"I have many items that can cause such a thing, but you'll have to follow me into the "restricted room" right over there"

The Sam points to an elevator located across from the entrance. On the door is the image of the Hindu God, Shiva the destroyer. Perhaps that is some strange attempt at foreshadowing... nah who cares

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse