Betcha can't eat just one!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Betcha can't eat just one!

Postby all_knowing_frog » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:08 pm

The frog continues happily eating candy canes, even as it approached the size of a small car...
Blaze wrote:Felix winces at the frog's loud croaks, reaching into his coat and taking out wads of cotton wool, stuffing his ears to try and block out the noise. He quickly backs away from the tree as the candy cane strikes at his feet, a predatory grin appearing on his face.

"You wanna throw down tree? I would be careful if I was you, metal beats wood in the Chinese elements."

He draws a sword and points it at the tree!

The frog, noticing that someone is threatening its food, proceeds to nab the sword with its tongue! Unless Felix has an exceptionally strong grip or something to that effect, he'll find himself unarmed!
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 pm

She 'hmms' at the taste. Maybe it's one of those foods that get better as you --

Ah! She lets out a small 'eep' at the tingle and rubs at her back to ward it off...
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:15 am

The girl's eyes met the man's gaze in that brief moment, at least, she thought they did. Sucking on the end of the candy cane, she hopped up and plucked down another, which she slipped into the pocket of her red coat before shuffling along, ending up beside the small girl with platinum blonde hair.

"Hi... ", she said cheerfully, offering her a smile. "Are we allowed to take as many as we want?", she asked, and glanced up at the branches again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 pm

*much attempted candy cane planting*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blindsense » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Blaze wrote:Felix winces at the frog's loud croaks, reaching into his coat and taking out wads of cotton wool, stuffing his ears to try and block out the noise. He quickly backs away from the tree as the candy cane strikes at his feet, a predatory grin appearing on his face.

"You wanna throw down tree? I would be careful if I was you, metal beats wood in the Chinese elements."

He draws a sword and points it at the tree!

Hey, wait! *The Santa girl places herself between Felix and the tree, her arms outstretched.* That tree didn't do anything! Can't you see it's raining candy canes?

The frog, noticing that someone is threatening its food, proceeds to nab the sword with its tongue! Unless Felix has an exceptionally strong grip or something to that effect, he'll find himself unarmed!

A phantom wind blows between the two as they face off. The red-haired man did not seem to pay much attention to the sudden conflict.

She 'hmms' at the taste. Maybe it's one of those foods that get better as you --

Ah! She lets out a small 'eep' at the tingle and rubs at her back to ward it off...

The girl's eyes met the man's gaze in that brief moment, at least, she thought they did. Sucking on the end of the candy cane, she hopped up and plucked down another, which she slipped into the pocket of her red coat before shuffling along, ending up beside the small girl with platinum blonde hair.

"Hi... ", she said cheerfully, offering her a smile. "Are we allowed to take as many as we want?", she asked, and glanced up at the branches again.

After a moment, the tingle fades away. Maybe she was simply imagining things? That seemed likely - especially as the other girl approached and tried to start a conversation.

*much attempted candy cane planting*

They are buried easily enough. But then, how long could it possibly take for one to sprout? Maybe there was some way to coax it on...
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Felix has his sword nabbed by a giant frog! He stares at the warty monster and backpedals, drawing another from the 8-pronged sheath on his back.

"Great, and it has brainwashed minions too..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Blaze wrote:Felix has his sword nabbed by a giant frog! He stares at the warty monster and backpedals, drawing another from the 8-pronged sheath on his back.

"Great, and it has brainwashed minions too..."

I'm not brainwashed! You're just being crazy! Like, how would a tree throw something at you, anyway? It's all the way over there! *The Santa girl gestures behind her.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:13 am

The frog's tongue is apparently prehensile, as it brandishes the sword towards the man who threatens the creator of the delicious treats! It croaks in challenge.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 pm

*Points a gun at the patch of earth*"MAGGOT I WILL SHOOT YOU IF YOU DO NOT GET UP RIGHT NOW!
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Blindsense wrote:After a moment, the tingle fades away. Maybe she was simply imagining things? That seemed likely - especially as the other girl approached and tried to start a conversation.

Imagining... things? Maybe, but she was so sure just a moment ago that her back was tingling... or something. But sometimes that could just be clothing rubbing up against skin awkwardly... or, or just a sudden tingle. Those happen sometimes, right? It's probably best not to worry about it and... ah! Someone to talk to! That'll take her mind off of that weird sensation~! She shoots the girl a warm smile as she greets her and tilts her head a bit at her inquiry.

"Hmm..." She taps her chin with a finger. "I'm not sure, but that guy over there is the one who put the sign here. If anyone would know, he would." She gestures to the man with red hair and a white suit that the girl had no doubt seen before. She blinks... and has a sudden thought! She should seize this moment to allay any more of her fears about that tingle! Before the other girl has any time to make a move, she continues talking.

"Oh, oh! Wait a second!" She turns around, showing the other girl her back. "There isn't anything wrong with my back, right?" o.o
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 am

The girl with the pigtails watches the platinum blonde with a curious look, able to see for herself that something was bothering the youngster. Her blue eyes briefly followed the gesturing towards the man with red hair, but her gaze soon returned to the girl, only for confusion to spread across her face when she twisted around and asked if her back was okay.

She tilted her own head slightly, studying the other girl's rear before biting down on the candy cane, crunching it into small pieces which were swallowed before she spoke.

"Well... what's it supposed to look like?", she asked with a little smile, as if thinking this was a game the other girl was playing with her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse