Spreading Christmas Cheer

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Spreading Christmas Cheer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm

"I'm going to not have to think about it so hard, I guess." Maria said as she opened the box, wondering what type of clothes Kether would have been turned into.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 pm

*Inside the box, Maria finds a comfy-looking green sweater, sized to fit her just right.* Well?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Maria smiles to see that there's a sweater in there. "My favorite color." :D
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:58 pm

*The blonde Santa giggles.* You like this one better, then?

*Kether, for her part, will find that she can still telepathically communicate with anyone around her... Him? Whatever.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Maria takes off her fuzzy cape so she would be able to at least wear Kether over her clothes, only to put her cape back on afterwards for the extra warmth. "Alot better."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:00 am

*any logos or pictures?*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 am

Axel Akutare wrote:"So... Uhm... Yeah. What happens after the season? Do I get thrown away?"

"I guess so or get sent to storage," said the girl as she was playing with the ornaments on the girl-tree. Soon Axel feel as if there was something moving within her branches. It was as if she was holding something in and had to push it out.

all_knowing_frog wrote:Looks at water, not amused, "Please, let me out? -_-"

"First we need to give you to somebody," said the girl as she looks around and puffs her cheeks.

Alexis wrote:Its probably going to be til the middle of January..

KonokoHasano wrote:"Just because my name means bunny doesn't mean this had to happen." Mutters some, and then goes silent for a moment. "Mid January? That's a long time to be stuck as a plush!"

Alexis wrote:Well that's why you are a bunny and not some other toy.. and it could be longer if someone tried to rope us in

"Well, what else did you want to be? A toy trunk? That is boring," said the girl as she rub noses with Usagi.

"It won't be if you have something to do," smile the girl as she looked busy reading a book titled /How to make your transformation last longer and creating adventure in other threads/. "Just let me finish reading this next paragraph."

Ookalf wrote:Ooh, good idea! Always a use for clothes... *The blonde Santa wraps Kether back up and hands the box to Maria.*

"OH? Is this going to change the girl too?" whisper the Glasses Santa to the Blonde Santa.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby all_knowing_frog » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 am

"How about you give it to the girl that's dressed like you, or something!" sloshing noises...
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Maria takes off her fuzzy cape so she would be able to at least wear Kether over her clothes, only to put her cape back on afterwards for the extra warmth. "Alot better."

Glad to hear it!

Kether wrote:*any logos or pictures?*

*The sweater seems pretty plain, actually. Of course, that could always be changed...*

Maiden Miki wrote:"OH? Is this going to change the girl too?" whisper the Glasses Santa to the Blonde Santa.

*Blonde whispers back to Glasses.* Oh, I didn't even think about that... Do you think it should?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 pm

"Right..." Usagi just sighs. "This isn't so bad in the long run, and it COULD be worse." Wiggles slightly in the arms
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Alexis » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Axel Akutare wrote:"So... Uhm... Yeah. What happens after the season? Do I get thrown away?"

"I guess so or get sent to storage," said the girl as she was playing with the ornaments on the girl-tree. Soon Axel feel as if there was something moving within her branches. It was as if she was holding something in and had to push it out.

all_knowing_frog wrote:Looks at water, not amused, "Please, let me out? -_-"

"First we need to give you to somebody," said the girl as she looks around and puffs her cheeks.

Alexis wrote:Its probably going to be til the middle of January..

KonokoHasano wrote:"Just because my name means bunny doesn't mean this had to happen." Mutters some, and then goes silent for a moment. "Mid January? That's a long time to be stuck as a plush!"

Alexis wrote:Well that's why you are a bunny and not some other toy.. and it could be longer if someone tried to rope us in

"Well, what else did you want to be? A toy trunk? That is boring," said the girl as she rub noses with Usagi.

"It won't be if you have something to do," smile the girl as she looked busy reading a book titled /How to make your transformation last longer and creating adventure in other threads/. "Just let me finish reading this next paragraph."

Ookalf wrote:Ooh, good idea! Always a use for clothes... *The blonde Santa wraps Kether back up and hands the box to Maria.*

"OH? Is this going to change the girl too?" whisper the Glasses Santa to the Blonde Santa.

*she hugs usagi and waits*
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am

all_knowing_frog wrote:"How about you give it to the girl that's dressed like you, or something!" sloshing noises...

"No! She is giving out gifts!" smiled the girl as she fix her glasses.

Ookalf wrote:*Blonde whispers back to Glasses.* Oh, I didn't even think about that... Do you think it should?

"I do not see why not. Go for it," smiled the girl as she edged the girl on.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Right..." Usagi just sighs. "This isn't so bad in the long run, and it COULD be worse." Wiggles slightly in the arms

"Yes. You could be unable to talk," smiled the girl as she closed the book. "Now let see. Adventure?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I do not see why not. Go for it," smiled the girl as she edged the girl on.

Hm, if you say so... Better figure out something good to do, then. *The blonde Santa nods.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Arisu gives the blonde Santa a glare with no emotion in it. "This better not be anything drastic..."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 pm

*The blonde Santa raises her hands defensively.* Hey, hey, don't worry! I'd never do anything bad to someone on the nice list! Maybe just a fun form as a reward, or something...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse