The Hasano Estate

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

The Hasano Estate

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:12 pm

The Hasano Estate was a large, sprawling, and beautiful bit of land owned by the Hasano Clan. It is quite large and surrounded mostly by a 10 foot brick wall. A wrought-iron gate with a leaf crest – the official emblem of the Hasano Clan – leads into a vast front yard. The paved walkway leads to a small bridge that passes over a tiny pond. On each side of the pond, a little water jutted upwards, falling back down into water. Looking under the surface, one would be able to see a plethora of koi fish, and there were even some lily pads with frogs. At the edges of the walk way and around the pond are various blossom trees that provide ample shade from the sun. On either side of the pathway rested flowering gardens.

The paved path leads on a bit farther, coming to a circular patch. In the middle of this circle was a lovely fountain, water flowing down into the basin. From this, the path goes on a bit further until it comes to the mansion itself, styled in old Japanese architecture and standing about five floors high. The building itself manages to form a loop, allowing for a section in the middle to be used as an area to relax and obtain some fresh air. To the left of the mansion is a three-story building connected via walkways on the first, second, and third floors. This building is the Hasano's library, holding a collection of books and writing from throughout the years, and from a variety of places around the world. To the right of the mansion would be a smaller looking building connected by another walkway. This would be the Hasano's bath house.

To the right of the bathhouse was a large garage used for storing vehicles. From this garage was a driveway that led down to the entrance wall surrounding the estate where a large steel gate was positioned, that could slide open and closed to let vehicles through.

Behind the Hasano mansion, one would instantly come across a lovely courtyard with an attractive gazebo. Before said gazebo was a marble fountain with a mermaid statue sitting upon it. Around the gazebo itself was a small garden of flowers, creating a serene and relaxing environment. A small walk away from this was a moderately-sized greenhouse full of various exotic plants. There was a hedge maze in the immediate area as well. Not too far from all of this was a lovely, pristine lake sporting a tiny, wooden dock and boat house. Surrounding all of this was a forest.

To the left of the Hasano Estate property was another iron gate. Passed this set of gates was a series of steps that traveled up a small hill, coming to what appeared to be a simple Shinto Shrine. The shrine itself could also be reachable from the street via a second set of stairs coming up from it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: The Hasano Estate

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Nova stands on the bridge over the pond, basket full of slightly stale bread in her arms. She tears bits of it off and tosses it into the water, apparently having fish-feeding duty today. Though, given the way she doesn't look at the water, but stands in the middle of the bridge, and the nervous look on her face, she doesn't seem pleased about this.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 pm

The surface of the lake ripples some as Ritsu rises up out of it, sitting inside a small bubble-like device. "Hm? Oh, hi Nova."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 am

Nova gives a small 'eep' of surprise as Ritsu's bubble bursts through the surface!

"O-Oh... hello Miss Ritsu. I'm trying to feed the fish but... you just scared them all away." ^^;;
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Axel Akutare » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm

What a peaceful scene... but this can never last long! Up! In the Sky! Something is shining... and falling!

Why, it's a falling star! Axel to be precise, and he's headed right for that gazebo.
Axel Akutare
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Blaze wrote:Nova gives a small 'eep' of surprise as Ritsu's bubble bursts through the surface!

"O-Oh... hello Miss Ritsu. I'm trying to feed the fish but... you just scared them all away." ^^;;

"Apologies for that. I was studying the fish and the general ecosystem of the pond. Didn't need to use this, but I built it, so why not?" Laughs some. "I call it the squrrl-bobber!" It DID have a slight squirrel look to it.

Axel Akutare wrote:What a peaceful scene... but this can never last long! Up! In the Sky! Something is shining... and falling!

Why, it's a falling star! Axel to be precise, and he's headed right for that gazebo.

Kai Hasano -- Konoko's eldest brother -- sat in the gazebo enjoying the nature. He was a man with silver hair and purple eyes, dressed in a gray, long-sleeved shirt and a red sweater vest with black slacks. Currently, he was reading from a book. "Hm?" He blinks for a moment, sensing the approach of SOMETHING, but he wasn't sure what.

-- Up at the shrine, what looked to be a young girl with green hair seemed to be instructing one Koda Motoi on a few things. "Of course, you already know this stuff, so I don't know why I'm trying to explain it again. God, being a teacher is such hard work; I need a drink."

"As if you do a lot of work." Koda Motoi -- a nephew of Konoko's -- mutters to himself, his arms crossed a bit in annoyance as he sat... dressed in a rather nice yellow dress with a large, beaded necklace around his neck. His hair was long, and he honestly looked like a girl.

-- Outside of the estate, Penny Pekoro was... doing whatever a young hyperactive genie tended to do. Namely, it looked as if she were communicating with a beetle sitting on the outer wall. She could have probably easily done this at home instead of around the Hasano Estate.

-- Amae Hasano -- A niece of Konoko's and Kai's daughter -- was silent as she held a camera, focusing it on a rather lovely and colorful bird. She was a 13 girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Curiously, she had a pair of pink bunny ears and a small, bunny tail. "Just a little more... a little more." She walks towards it veeeeery slowly... until she trips over a walk on the concrete and falls forward. "Owwwww..." Her bunny tail twitched in the air a bit.

-- In the forest surrounding the estate, Meiru Hasano -- Konoko's grandmother -- was busy practicing ninja skills, leaping from tree to tree.

-- Over at the lake, Reba Endo -- a niece of Konoko's -- was passing the time fishing. She appeared to be around 20-years-old and a bit on the plump side. Her hair was black with pink highlights, and the left side of her head was shaved. Her eyes were red, and she had a bit of a punk rocker appearance with the clothing and some piercings. Oddly, she had a pair of light grey-furred pig ears and a tail.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Axel Akutare » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Axel suddenly crashes through the roof of the gazebo! Not on top of Kai of course, he's just got a perfect view of the wreckage.
Axel Akutare
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh, I seEEEEP!"

Nova cries out in shock as the stray demon its the gazebo, the sound of the impact making her leap into the air! She falls off the bridge and hits the water, creating a loud HISSSS, a steam cloud forming from that area!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Axel Akutare wrote:Axel suddenly crashes through the roof of the gazebo! Not on top of Kai of course, he's just got a perfect view of the wreckage.

"..." Kai sat there in silence for a moment, staring at Axel. "What... WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" He let out. "Is that any way to enter someone else's place? FALLING THROUGH A GAZEBO?!" Points at the hole. "Look what you did! It can be fixed quickly, BUT STILL!"

Blaze wrote:"Oh, I seEEEEP!"

Nova cries out in shock as the stray demon its the gazebo, the sound of the impact making her leap into the air! She falls off the bridge and hits the water, creating a loud HISSSS, a steam cloud forming from that area!

"I don't think this is supposed to be a hotspring, Nova." Ritsu said dryly.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Axel Akutare » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Axel sits up and looks around before looking at Kai. "Well, judging from you not being a beautiful angel, that cloud wasn't an all female angel bath house."
Axel Akutare
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Nova splashes to the surface, splashing about, her whole body steaming!

"H-Help! Can't swim!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

Axel Akutare wrote:Axel sits up and looks around before looking at Kai. "Well, judging from you not being a beautiful angel, that cloud wasn't an all female angel bath house."

"No... no it wasn't." Kai took out a walkie talkie and spoke into it. Soon, some construction workers arrived and went to work fixing the hole. "Now who in the blazes are you?"

Blaze wrote:Nova splashes to the surface, splashing about, her whole body steaming!

"H-Help! Can't swim!"

Ritsu's little vehicle proceeded to sprout hands and grab Nova, lifting her up and back onto the bridge.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Axel Akutare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 am

"You must live under a rock..." Axel stands and spins the dust off of him, giving a pose, "For I am the Dark Hero! A demon among demons! Feared by men, loved by women. I'm the one. The Only! Axel Aku~tare! I'm... kind of a big deal."
Axel Akutare
MSFer
MSFer

Return to the Muffinverse