A Most Intriguing Swashbuckler

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Most Intriguing Swashbuckler

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 pm

"Er, right. I'll get in touch with her. She lives locally, so she should be able to meet you here." Daniel says, slipping out... and searching the dock for a way to change himself!

The woman soon comes out, carrying a thick book. She places it on the desk and opens it.

"Ah, here it is... The Selene's Light was near the area where the Magister-that was Jerry's ship-supposedly regained it's bearings, and around the same time, but it never ran into another ship. Also, it did find the pennant that the Gallows Humor flew in the ocean. So they must have been close."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Mal turns and gives the newly feminine ninja a smile. "Well then, you're in the right place. My good friend Flo has just found us a lead on some treasure." He beckons Mendo closer, with a wink. "Please don't be shy. I find it much funner to be coy instead." He turns back to the woman at the desk and rubs his chin in thought. "Thank you, Flo. Do you happen to know who the captain of the Selene's Light is, and where I could find them?"

Outside, Daniel finds the odd gypsy lady, sketchy vendors selling trinkets, old ladies that seem to be hankering for a good curse... pretty much the standard fare for this part of Muffinville.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Daniel looks around frantically. Yes, he wanted to be a woman, but... he had no way of controlling how he would end up. He glances at the fruits being moved off a ship... a leme would make him far too dumb, same with tomapples. And a checherry might make him too young... Pissing off one of those old women, he couldn't control what they would do, so that leaves...

He decides to solicit one of the stalls, walking up to the sketchy old man. "I want something that will make me a woman while keeping my mind." he says seriously.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

The man at the stall looks quite taken aback by Daniel. "Seriously? Holy crap... I usually gotta be all obtuse about this kinda stuff." He gives the sailor a greasy smile. "You ain't a cop, are ya?" He looks from side to side to see if there are any suspiciously snoopy people in the alley. "Cuz that kinda stuff is pretty hard to come by, if you know what I mean..." He reaches down behind the counter and pulls a small pocketwatch up into view just before stuffing it back down. "And it's totally not legal... if you're a cop."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Daniel grins at the sight of the pocketwatch, reaching into his pocket and flashing his well-stuffed wallet. Seems that his last voyage was profitable.

"I'm not a cop, believe me. I just... want to be a girl."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:02 pm

The man ogles the fat wallet and licks his lips. "You'd be the first I've met around here then." He raises the pocketwatch and lays it down on the makeshift counter. Instead of standard hour and minute hands, it has a circle in the middle with the hands forming the signs for male and female. "Give it a twist and put it in the pocket of whoever you want to change. Now that'll be..." he coughs to cover up the exorbitant amount of money asked.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Daniel digs out a wad of bills, all the money he has on him with a scowl.

"I bet that if I didn't know it's effects, I would be paying quarter this." he says, paying the man and taking the watch.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:11 pm

"You insult me good sir." The greedy man snatches the bills and counts them hungrily. "Or, should I say, madam?" He smiles and pockets the stash. "It's a pleasure doing business with you." He waves the sailor off, no doubt only because he saw that there was no more money left in the wallet. However... Daniel has what he needs. Oh, and how he needs this!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Daniel grumbles, secretly pleased at how well that went. Walking away from the stall, he opens the watch and gives it a twist, stuffing it into his pocket.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Daniel pockets the pocket watch... and immediately his top layer thickens and loudly drops down to form a trenchcoat. However, he can already see that it has a bit of a different cut than normal, tapering in at the waist and having slimmer arms. Which seems odd. Shouldn't his arms be just as thick or thicker as those sleeves? Could it be... that the watch is already working? He hadn't even felt any changes, yet his arms were definitely thinner. His shoulders too seemed to taper into a more slim and slender physique... a womanly physique!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Daniel blinks in surprise at how fast and painlessly the watch works! He grins a bit at his good fortune at finding such a quality magical object and begins to walk back to the records office... back to Mal.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Daniel feels a soft fluttering in his heart. Whether it is the prospect of being near Mal again or the necktie that sprouts from the neck of his shirt, it's hard to tell. A black vest wraps around the white collared shirt, and both feel very smooth from the fine materials. His pants roll up his legs, but not getting thicker as they roll all the way to the top of his thighs. What does seem to get thicker is his seat, along with his thighs. While the sailor can only feel the slender arms under the trenchcoat, he can see the slender and increasingly shapely legs exposed by the rolled short shorts.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:00 pm

*Mendo's eyes widen as she stumbles closer to Mal... This wasn't going as planned... *
Er... Treasure then? I... I suppose that...
*She stammers... shaking her head and sighing. She couldn't even form coherent sentences in her confusion!*
Eh... Nevermind... Don't mind me... ^^"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Daniel continues on his(?) way back to the records office, constantly having to adjust for his changing center of gravity!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Daniel's shorts tighten up... and it's fairly clear to her now that her pronouns have been switched. As if to emphasize the matter, the soft material of her shirt feels even softer as two modest bumps push it out just enough to suit her slender frame. Her hair feels a little more shaggy, but not by much. Atop her head she finds a cap, one that would feel at ease at the golf course. With a tug on her shoulder, a messenger bag hangs at her side, holding the things that used to be in her pockets... and a little more too. As she nears the office, she can see her reflection in the glass of the windows. She is a pretty young thing, if not a complete knockout.

Mal quirks an eyebrow and keeps smiling at Mendo. "Ah, but I must mind you. After all, I wouldn't want any harm to come to you on this adventure. I'd feel terrible. You... do want to join me, don't you?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse