Costume Party at the D Room!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Costume Party at the D Room!

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa yeeps, as she feels her body changing, hollowing out as her skin and clothing fuse together, becoming a single rubber surface! Her expression now painted on with a fixed smile, she hmmphs ironically. "So, you can grant wishes, Carl? I'll remember that!" She giggles almost menacingly!

Carl blushed. "You only get three. God...people weren't supposed to know about that."

Rosetta poked Mischa's butt, squeakily. "I think it's a cute look for you."

Mendi-chan wrote:*Follows Sara's steps gracefully, her face in a wide smile*
Perhaps you should keep dancing after the party, I doubt you'll lose all your skill when you change back.

"It's not my skill." He said, with a smile. "I'm usually a bit...well...gangly."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:48 pm

"Sounds fair," said Mike as he pulled out a wallet and place seven dollars down.

Mike then saw the booth and said, "Anything else I need to know?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Carl blushed. "You only get three. God...people weren't supposed to know about that."

Rosetta poked Mischa's butt, squeakily. "I think it's a cute look for you."

Mischa yeeps, feeling her rubbery butt dimple and squeak! "Gyeep... Rosetta!"

She hmmms at Carl's explanation, though. "Oh, I seeeeee~ Fine, I'll save your particular wish for last... but first. Oh Rosetta dear... that bunnygirl outfit suits you so well! I wish you were cheerful and bubbly, and quite devoted to serving me tonight and giving me the best experience~" Even if her smile wasn't painted on, she'd be grinning!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Sounds fair," said Mike as he pulled out a wallet and place seven dollars down.

Mike then saw the booth and said, "Anything else I need to know?"

"Just push the button." Sh e said, before quietly muttering under her breath "and don't make any wishes"

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa yeeps, feeling her rubbery butt dimple and squeak! "Gyeep... Rosetta!"

She hmmms at Carl's explanation, though. "Oh, I seeeeee~ Fine, I'll save your particular wish for last... but first. Oh Rosetta dear... that bunnygirl outfit suits you so well! I wish you were cheerful and bubbly, and quite devoted to serving me tonight and giving me the best experience~" Even if her smile wasn't painted on, she'd be grinning!

Mishca!" Rosetta scolded as she changed. "You shouldn't have...is there anything I can get you?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm

*Mendo frowns, even as she dances*
Come on now, give yourself some credit. A body doesn't make you who you are, you do.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:09 pm

"Right. Well, I wish this will come out well," said Mike as he pushes the button in the booth.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Mishca!" Rosetta scolded as she changed. "You shouldn't have...is there anything I can get you?"

Mischa grins! Not that she can stop, anyways. "A hug would be a nice start... but I'm sure we can get you doing all kinds of mischevious things."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Mishca!" Rosetta scolded as she changed. "You shouldn't have...is there anything I can get you?"

Mischa grins! Not that she can stop, anyways. "A hug would be a nice start... but I'm sure we can get you doing all kinds of mischevious things."

She hugged her, and moved up and down her squaky body as she did, rubbing her form on the rubbery princess. "I'm sure we could." She whispered, suggestively

Maiden Miki wrote:"Right. Well, I wish this will come out well," said Mike as he pushes the button in the booth.

The wish was granted, with a sigh from Carl.

"Choose your costume." The machine said. Apparently the wish had actually given him some sort of choice...

Mendi-chan wrote:*Mendo frowns, even as she dances*
Come on now, give yourself some credit. A body doesn't make you who you are, you do.

"True." She admitted, "Although this form does give me some access to power I don't normally have. I don't think it changes people mentally, but it does seem to grant them skills and powers related to their new forms."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:51 pm

"Really? Well that isn't fun," said Mike who was just unsure on what to choose. He then sighed and wonder about something. He then chuckle and said, "I wish the machine will choose for me with a nice chest."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:She hugged her, and moved up and down her squaky body as she did, rubbing her form on the rubbery princess. "I'm sure we could." She whispered, suggestively

Mischa eeps, her inflatable body not able to squirm quite as effectively as she might've liked as she feels Rosetta squeak her balloon-like shape. "Heh... silly bunny, perhaps we can do that later. In the meantime, how about you lead me over to the bar and we try to figure out where Nathan is? I'm dying to see how he's coping with his costume."
Last edited by Jello Shot Mischa on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Powers?... Sounds quite useful... Though I'm not sure what power I'd have. The power to get an A+ on my homework perhaps? *She giggles*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Really? Well that isn't fun," said Mike who was just unsure on what to choose. He then sighed and wonder about something. He then chuckle and said, "I wish the machine will choose for me with a nice chest."

Machine filled the booth with smoke, and when it cleared, Mike had become a very busty dancer

She also gained an extremely extensive knowledge of dances and styles!

Mischa eeps, her inflatable body not able to squirm quite as effectively as she might've liked as she feels Rosetta squeak her balloon-like shape. "Heh... silly bunny, perhaps we can do that later. In the meantime, how about you lead me over to the bar and we try to figure out where Nathan is? I'm dying to see how he's coping with his costume."

Rosetta did as she was asked. At the bard, the ghost floated up to them.

"You were looking for me?" She asked.

Mendi-chan wrote:Powers?... Sounds quite useful... Though I'm not sure what power I'd have. The power to get an A+ on my homework perhaps? *She giggles*

"It would be interesting to run an intelligence test on you." he said, and then blushed again, "I mean, I'm sure that you're a very intelligent person even normally. I'd never doubt it."

he sighed. "I guess I"m as clumsy around women as a man as I was around men when i was a woman."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Rosetta did as she was asked. At the bard, the ghost floated up to them.

"You were looking for me?" She asked.

Mischa pauses, and then ahhhs in realization. "Oh, hello Nathan," she says with her permanent grin. "So that's your form for the party? A shame it's a bit too conventional... I would've liked to see you as something sillier." She giggles.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 pm

"Well, I got chest," laughed Mike as he got out of the booth. His bust shaked with each step as she felt the urge to dance with the music. Her bust was swaying along with her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 pm

JelloShot Mischa wrote:
Mischa pauses, and then ahhhs in realization. "Oh, hello Nathan," she says with her permanent grin. "So that's your form for the party? A shame it's a bit too conventional... I would've liked to see you as something sillier." She giggles.

"We drew them out of a hat." She explained, "I'm have really preferred something a little more male, myself."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, I got chest," laughed Mike as he got out of the booth. His bust shaked with each step as she felt the urge to dance with the music. Her bust was swaying along with her.

"Well, it's good to know that my wishes are coming true." Carl grumbled. "That said, you turned out really cute!"

She blushed slightly as her eyes met the girl's chest.

Powers?... Sounds quite useful... Though I'm not sure what power I'd have. The power to get an A+ on my homework perhaps? *She giggles*

The song ended, along with their dance.

"Thank you for that," He said, kissing her hand, "If you're interested, we also have refreshments over on the table, and music for request."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse