Costume Party at the D Room!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Costume Party at the D Room!

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"We drew them out of a hat." She explained, "I'm have really preferred something a little more male, myself."

"Oh, I imagine you would've..." Mischa hmms, still grinning. "It's so tempting to wish you were a genie..." she murmurs.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
"Well, it's good to know that my wishes are coming true." Carl grumbled. "That said, you turned out really cute!"

She blushed slightly as her eyes met the girl's chest.

"Well, I guess this mean you are something that I am guessing am not suppose to say outloud," smiled Mike as she slowly danced in front of Carl. Her bust sway slowly with her movements and deep down Mike was wondering if Carl's eyes would follow.

"Thanks," winked Mike without knowing and flashed her a smile. "Now I am wondering if I get multiple ones but I guess I keep that hush hush."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"We drew them out of a hat." She explained, "I'm have really preferred something a little more male, myself."

"Oh, I imagine you would've..." Mischa hmms, still grinning. "It's so tempting to wish you were a genie..." she murmurs.

"I think one around here is more than enough." Nathan objected.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, I guess this mean you are something that I am guessing am not suppose to say outloud," smiled Mike as she slowly danced in front of Carl. Her bust sway slowly with her movements and deep down Mike was wondering if Carl's eyes would follow.

"Thanks," winked Mike without knowing and flashed her a smile. "Now I am wondering if I get multiple ones but I guess I keep that hush hush."
'

Carl's eyes did follow, in fact. Stuttering a little, she said, "Y-you g-get three...m-ma'am."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"I think one around here is more than enough." Nathan objected.

Mischa grins! Well, she can't stop grinning. But she does let out a chuckle. "Oh, you can never have too many genies," she says. "But I suppose you have a point... perhaps you'd make a charming maid? Honestly, we need to find some sort of community service for you to do!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Carl's eyes did follow, in fact. Stuttering a little, she said, "Y-you g-get three...m-ma'am."

"Only three? You can not make an exception for me?" asked Mike as she started to dance around Carl. She focus on doing dance moves that involve the shaking her bust.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse