Costume Party at the D Room!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Costume Party at the D Room!

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 pm

*Mendo's cheeks turn bright red*
I can't say I'm surprised... Though I can't believe how short my skirt is...
*He glances around, looking for anyone he recognized.*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:33 pm

As all of the guests, including the Ghost, the Bride and the Elf were in costumes like hers, it was difficult to tell who was who. Best to take her chances!
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Mischa's press had a similar effect. When the smoke cleared, the same voice said, "You have been given Costume BA3765: Regal Princess

Mischa blinks as he finds himself suddenly a she, with a tightly corseted waist and a buxom figure, although her lower half was covered by an enormous dress. "Gyack!" she gasps. "Wh-what...? Regal Princess?!"

With the door opened, she steps into the Development Room proper. "What's with that booth?"

She pauses at the sight of Mendo, though, and tries to stifle a snicker. "Mendo?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 pm

*Mendo turns bright red, straightening out her skirt*
Yeah it's me... But hey, look at you Mischa. You turned out cute, eh?
*She gives a small smile, sweatdropping.*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa blinks as he finds himself suddenly a she, with a tightly corseted waist and a buxom figure, although her lower half was covered by an enormous dress. "Gyack!" she gasps. "Wh-what...? Regal Princess?!"

With the door opened, she steps into the Development Room proper. "What's with that booth?"

She pauses at the sight of Mendo, though, and tries to stifle a snicker. "Mendo?"

"That booth." The elf explained, "Is one of my less popular inventions. It assigns a random costume from a datatbase I through together. Unfortunately, my contract for it was cancelled before I could ever make it to the 'selection screen' phase."

Behind her, a bunnygirl stepped out of the booth.

"whooo..." Rosetta said in a higher pitched voice than normal. "That was something. I like that machine!"

Mendi-chan wrote:*Mendo turns bright red, straightening out her skirt*

The elf blushed as he looked at Mendo.

"This is probably my newfound testosterone talking, but you look quite fetching, Mendo." He said.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Mendi-chan wrote:*Mendo turns bright red, straightening out her skirt*

Mischa blushes, and hmphs. "I suppose..." she admits a little reluctantly.

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"That booth." The elf explained, "Is one of my less popular inventions. It assigns a random costume from a datatbase I through together. Unfortunately, my contract for it was cancelled before I could ever make it to the 'selection screen' phase."

Behind her, a bunnygirl stepped out of the booth.

"whooo..." Rosetta said in a higher pitched voice than normal. "That was something. I like that machine!"

The elf blushed as he looked at Mendo.

"This is probably my newfound testosterone talking, but you look quite fetching, Mendo." He said.

Mischa turns, and smiles as she sees the new Rosetta. "Well, it can show good taste at times," she admits. "You look great Rosetta!"

She glances at the elf. "Hmm... so you must be Julia, then? I was going to guess you were Nathan!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 pm

*Mendo can't help but turn bright red*
It might be my new found estrogen talking, but I feel like I should say you're quite handsome as well.
*She gives a smile, looking back to the machine*
Though, I have to ask... who'd need such a machine?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa blushes, and hmphs. "I suppose..." she admits a little reluctantly.

Mischa turns, and smiles as she sees the new Rosetta. "Well, it can show good taste at times," she admits. "You look great Rosetta!"

She glances at the elf. "Hmm... so you must be Julia, then? I was going to guess you were Nathan!"

The elf shook his head. "I am not. I'm Sara, actually. Julia is around here someplace. You'll remember that I'm the inventor around here. Julia mostly just salvages old things."

Rosetta, meanwhile, beamed at the compliment. "Thanks! And look at you, all royal again. I feel like I see you this way a lot. Although there's something missing from your normal princess look. Something I can't quite put my finger on.."

Mendi-chan wrote:*Mendo can't help but turn bright red*
It might be my new found estrogen talking, but I feel like I should say you're quite handsome as well.
*She gives a smile, looking back to the machine*
Though, I have to ask... who'd need such a machine?

It was the elf's turn to blush.

"You're a ninja, right?" He asked. "That would imply grace, normally speaking. I was wondering if you might be interested in a dance."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 pm

*She curtseys, giving a smile*
I suppose MB wouldn't mind me dancing a bit at a local party.

Why not. I thank you for your compliment.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 pm

"Hmm...Where did I wake up this time?" asked Mike as he came though the entrance of the building. He looked to have been asleep and rubbed his eyes. His top hat was lopsided. He then saw that it was a ball of sorts looked down at his suit and felt rather in place. He soon walked up to the genie and asked, "How much to get in?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:The elf shook his head. "I am not. I'm Sara, actually. Julia is around here someplace. You'll remember that I'm the inventor around here. Julia mostly just salvages old things."

Rosetta, meanwhile, beamed at the compliment. "Thanks! And look at you, all royal again. I feel like I see you this way a lot. Although there's something missing from your normal princess look. Something I can't quite put my finger on.."

Mischa ahhhs. "Sorry about that, Sara..." She chuckles. "So dare I ask what Nathan got turned into?"

She then blinks at Rosetta. "My normal princess look? Well, I don't really look like Jasmine... although you'd think this dress would make up for the poofy pants. Although it always feels weird when they're my legs." She chuckles. "I guess it's the fact that I'm not inflatable, then," she says with a chuckle.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Bones meanders into the booth and presses the button ^^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...Where did I wake up this time?" asked Mike as he came though the entrance of the building. He looked to have been asleep and rubbed his eyes. His top hat was lopsided. He then saw that it was a ball of sorts looked down at his suit and felt rather in place. He soon walked up to the genie and asked, "How much to get in?"

"Seven dollars or equivalent currency." The Genie, who was obviously Carl, said. "Then step on into the booth."

Mendi-chan wrote:*She curtseys, giving a smile*
I suppose MB wouldn't mind me dancing a bit at a local party.

Why not. I thank you for your compliment.

She took his hand as Artie Shaw's Nightmare began to play. He began an extremely graceful step to go along with the dance.

"I'm not usually much of a dancer." Sara said, "But this body seems to be pretty good at it."

Feng wrote:Bones meanders into the booth and presses the button ^^

The smoke fills the room.

"You have been given costume A0001: Robo Girl

The booth opens, allowing her to enter the party.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Mischa ahhhs. "Sorry about that, Sara..." She chuckles. "So dare I ask what Nathan got turned into?"

She then blinks at Rosetta. "My normal princess look? Well, I don't really look like Jasmine... although you'd think this dress would make up for the poofy pants. Although it always feels weird when they're my legs." She chuckles. "I guess it's the fact that I'm not inflatable, then," she says with a chuckle.

"I'm not allowed to say. You have to guess." Sara told her.

Rosetta giggled, "I wish I could see that."

The genie at the front door's ears perked up as magic flowed through her. In a moment, Mischa's skin turned to rubber, her features became painted on and he filled with air. She was an inflatable princess!

"Sorry!" Carl said, blushing. "Can't help it."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"I'm not allowed to say. You have to guess." Sara told her.

Rosetta giggled, "I wish I could see that."

The genie at the front door's ears perked up as magic flowed through her. In a moment, Mischa's skin turned to rubber, her features became painted on and he filled with air. She was an inflatable princess!

"Sorry!" Carl said, blushing. "Can't help it."

Mischa yeeps, as she feels her body changing, hollowing out as her skin and clothing fuse together, becoming a single rubber surface! Her expression now painted on with a fixed smile, she hmmphs ironically. "So, you can grant wishes, Carl? I'll remember that!" She giggles almost menacingly!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:29 pm

*Follows Sara's steps gracefully, her face in a wide smile*
Perhaps you should keep dancing after the party, I doubt you'll lose all your skill when you change back.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse