Yuki: Magic On Ice

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Yuki: Magic On Ice

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Yama appears outside an apartment block in a nice side of town with Yuki, the recently reincarnated magical girl! He leads her inside to the elevators and presses the button for the 13th floor.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Yuki: Magic On Ice

Postby Restless Lucidity » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Yuki watches as Yama presses the button. "This place is pretty nice..." She glances around. "Is the 13th floor at the top?"
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Yama smiles and nods

"Taking off from a rooftop is the ideal image of a hero, no?"

THe elevator opens, and Yama leads Yuki to apartment 13-C, taking out a key and offering it to the girl
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

She stares at Yama for a moment, but nods in response. "I suppose..."

She glances around one last time before taking the key. "This is so much nicer than where I was living before..."

She takes the key and gives Yama one more glance. "So... this apartment is mine? Am I... going to be living with anyone else?"
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:35 pm

"Yes, you will." Yama says with a smile.

The apartment is already furnished! To left of the door is a small kitchen with an oven/stove combo, a bench and some overhead cupboards. TO the right is the living room, with a couch and two recliners around a coffee table, facing a TV. A computer has been set up in the corner. Through a door on the far left is the bedroom, and between it and the kitchen is the bathroom.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 pm

She glances around, taking in the scenery and idly wondering what her roommate-to-be would be like. She walks into the room to get a glimpse of the different parts of her new abode, starting with the kitchen.

"It's... roomy in here. Nothing like my old apartment..." She walks over to the computer to examine it, and then to the door that leads to her bedroom. She slowly turns the knob and peeks her head in, inspecting the place where she'll be sleeping from now on...
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:28 pm

The computer has some games and learning software loaded on to it, including one to learn how to speak English. Her bedroom consists of a single bed covered in fuzzy pink sheets and some stuffed animals, including a penguin with a monacle!

"So, you like it?" Yama asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:47 pm

"... an English teaching program...?" She gives the computer a lingering glance and continues on.

Flushes a tiny bit when she sees her room. "Pink sheets...? Stuffed animals...?" She glances around a bit more and picks up the penguin plush. She examines it for a moment before sitting down on her new bed and giving it a tiny squeeze. She pauses and looks to Yama again.

"It's... very cozy, but..." Her gaze wanders off to other places in the room. "... why is it so... girly? I guess it's okay, but..." She hugs the penguin to her chest and stops for another moment. "... well... actually... I think a part of me does really like this place. It feels like home..."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:51 pm

The penguin looks up at Yuki, looking as indignant as a penguin can.

"I say madam, would you mind putting me down? I am no stuffed animal!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Yuki quietly eeps, dropping the penguin!

"Y-you can talk...? And apparently look angry, too..." She inspects the penguin from her place on the bed before instinctively giving it a pat on the head. "You look kinda cute, Mr. Penguin..." She blinks a bit and flushes. "I mean... not that I care..."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 pm

The penguin ruffles his feathers indignantly.

"The label of 'cute' was why I could never get tenor... I am Professor Orville Marx, PhD in Magical Science. Yama here has asked me to assist yuo in learning your powers and mentoring you until you can get by on your own."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 pm

She blinks at the penguin. "... there are really professors of magical science?" She tilts her head. "And will helping me pay well or something...?"

She gives the professor another good, long stare... and can't help but nuzzle the cute little guy! ^^
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well of course there is. There will always e those who seek to understand all they can. And I am helping you as a favor to Yama. I will still be teaching."

He gives another indignant squawk at being nuzzled! "Release me madam!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Yuki gives a nod. "Right... but... why a favor? Do you know Yama pretty well or something?"

Saying that only makes her want to hug him more. He looked even more adorable when he was flustered~. Somehow, though, she keeps herself from doing so... something about being equally as embarrassed to be snuggling a plush penguin. "U-Uh... okay..."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Orville gives a nod, adjusting his monacle as Yuki finally stops cuddling him.

"Aye. He granted me the privileged of watching his magic at work. I am the only one with the knowledge to lecture on reincarnatory magic. He helped make my career. Helping one of his customers is the least I can do."

He stands up and waddles to the head of the bed, jumping up on it to look Yuki in the eye, switching to English.

"But! First rule of this apartment. English only. You won't learn if you don't use it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse