Patterns of Fairytales

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Patterns of Fairytales

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:08 am

Elliot let out a yelp as the ground suddenly fell away from beneath his feet, and the paper slurpie cup slipped from his grasp, the plastic top coming off as it landed, splattering thick pink liquid across the floor. Elliot's blue eyes widened, looking down as he felt himself shrink, and squirmed in mid-air.

"H-Hey!", he cried, his cheeks going red as he felt the seam of his jeans opening up as he struggled. His hands grasped onto the material as he kicked his legs.

"I was just pointing it out!", he protested as blonde hair flopped across his face from all that wriggling about, his fingers brushing over the new join between the top and bottom half of his outfit, a confused expression sweeping over his features.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Rebel Rebel wrote:((Sorry - life, etc.))

Kether wrote:"no thanks.. are you having trouble coming up with an idea"

"Hmmph! I'm not having trouble coming up with an idea; you're having trouble accepting you are simply not going to walk away from this! Maybe I should just freeze your head and be done with it... but I do so want someone to get some use out of you..."

She sighed. "Okay, maybe I am hard up for ideas. Any thoughts? The main caveat, again - you're done moving under your own power, at least significantly." She fidgeted a bit, before muttering "sorry," with something like sympathy, but nothing like repentance.

"Well have you thought about what you could use then?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 am

Harri-chan wrote:"I was just pointing it out!", he protested as blonde hair flopped across his face from all that wriggling about, his fingers brushing over the new join between the top and bottom half of his outfit, a confused expression sweeping over his features.

"And I'm helping you point out," replied the unsympathetic fairy as the boy continued to shrink. From his back sprouted butterfly wings, and from his head antennae, as his fused outfit flowed in texture and color into pink lace, as his socks and shoes flowed similarly. When he had reached her own size, and she saw his wings fully formed, she said: "And pointing out not to mock your neighbor 'till you've flown a mile on her wings." She then broke off the hold levitating him, saying only, "learn fast."

Still, she knew that it didn't really matter if he caught the air or not; his mass wasn't enough to harm him. Still, it seemed to her as effective as any a method to teach her lessons to this new Tom Thumb(elina).

Kether wrote:"Well have you thought about what you could use then?"

"Me?" She thought. "I was thinking mainly the public... what do I need? I guess I don't really need anything. A bike could be useful once I'm human, but you've vetoed that... I'm thinking of making a mannequin, but..." - her voice dropped to a whisper as she gestured toward the customers of the clothier with the butt of her wand - "...I was thinking I'd maybe use one of those girls, and put the other one on her. Depends how things pan out, but I'm going to wait to hear more from that area before I play that card." She then took a careful look at the wand itself and giggled. "Could really use one of these for when I'm human. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt this thing can do that..."

Mention of her plans for those two girls having sparked something, she looked over at her new fairy-boy, and back to the statue. "Hmm... how would you like to be worn?" She looked back at the wand with a gasp. "...and enchanted! I think I can do that! It'll be almost as good as a wand I can use once I'm human... I just need to think of the right enchantment... and of course to..."

With that, she got up fully onto its shoulder and prostrated herself, facing its head. "Please? Please please please please please?" she said as she so bowed in submission. "It would mean so much to me - I'd make sure you could communicate - and you'd mean so so much to me once I'm human... please?"

Once I'm human, she thought, when I'm human, once I'm human, once I'm human... that will be right after this sojourn, won't it?

Why do these phrases make me feel the gods are laughing?
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:11 am

Rebel Rebel wrote:
Harri-chan wrote:"I was just pointing it out!", he protested as blonde hair flopped across his face from all that wriggling about, his fingers brushing over the new join between the top and bottom half of his outfit, a confused expression sweeping over his features.

"And I'm helping you point out," replied the unsympathetic fairy as the boy continued to shrink. From his back sprouted butterfly wings, and from his head antennae, as his fused outfit flowed in texture and color into pink lace, as his socks and shoes flowed similarly. When he had reached her own size, and she saw his wings fully formed, she said: "And pointing out not to mock your neighbor 'till you've flown a mile on her wings." She then broke off the hold levitating him, saying only, "learn fast."

Still, she knew that it didn't really matter if he caught the air or not; his mass wasn't enough to harm him. Still, it seemed to her as effective as any a method to teach her lessons to this new Tom Thumb(elina).

Kether wrote:"Well have you thought about what you could use then?"

"Me?" She thought. "I was thinking mainly the public... what do I need? I guess I don't really need anything. A bike could be useful once I'm human, but you've vetoed that... I'm thinking of making a mannequin, but..." - her voice dropped to a whisper as she gestured toward the customers of the clothier with the butt of her wand - "...I was thinking I'd maybe use one of those girls, and put the other one on her. Depends how things pan out, but I'm going to wait to hear more from that area before I play that card." She then took a careful look at the wand itself and giggled. "Could really use one of these for when I'm human. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt this thing can do that..."

Mention of her plans for those two girls having sparked something, she looked over at her new fairy-boy, and back to the statue. "Hmm... how would you like to be worn?" She looked back at the wand with a gasp. "...and enchanted! I think I can do that! It'll be almost as good as a wand I can use once I'm human... I just need to think of the right enchantment... and of course to..."

With that, she got up fully onto its shoulder and prostrated herself, facing its head. "Please? Please please please please please?" she said as she so bowed in submission. "It would mean so much to me - I'd make sure you could communicate - and you'd mean so so much to me once I'm human... please?"

Once I'm human, she thought, when I'm human, once I'm human, once I'm human... that will be right after this sojourn, won't it?

Why do these phrases make me feel the gods are laughing?

"It can be annoying to be worn, but I do have another question for you if you don't mind. Why do you make a big deal about becoming human again? You seem to be enjoying yourself quite as such.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 am

Elliot cried out as his clothing reformed into a dress. A pink dress! A short, pink dress! His hands tried to smooth down the flared skirt, but after each attempt it sprung back up around the tops of his thighs. Before he had the chance to inspect himself further, he was suddenly falling, tumbling head first towards the ground. The new butterfly wings flapped unevenly, slowing the descent if not stopping it, so he dropped like a falling leaf, caught in a gentle wind, crashing onto the paved stones of the market square, landing on his chest, spread-eagled, with his butt pushed up a little.

The atennae twitched at the top of his blonde hair as he slowly hauled himself to his feet, seeming a little dazed from the crash-landing, but soon reverted back to the initial panic that he'd been experiencing before the fall. Grasping handfuls of hair, he squeaked as he looked down at the adorable dress, and then squirmed and twisted, peering at the huge wings on his back, before tugging the big pink bow on his chest.

"No, no, no!", he whined to himself, and the wings fluttered hard, lifting him off his feet briefly, before he tumbled head over heels and crashed down onto his butt, legs spread out in front of him, the wide skirt sitting up around his thighs. His cheeks were bright red, and he was shaking his head in disbelief, drawing his knees up a little to bring his feet closer and inspect the shoes, a position that did no favours for his modesty, when a fluffy white cat darted out from behind a market stall and dashed towards him!

Elliot's mouth fell open, and he scrambled to his feet, turning to start running in the opposite direction, but his tiny legs were never going to out run the feline, and it was almost upon him when his wings fluttered and he rose up into the air again, just avoiding the pouncing cat. He fluttered back and forth, almost crashing into several stalls, and on a couple of occasions looked as if he was about to crash all the way back down to the ground, but eventually he latched onto the statue's arm, and crawled his way up it to flop onto it's shoulder, now panting for breath.

His brow creased into a frown direct at Ayako as she plotted her next moves with the statue, and he dragged himself up to his feet, setting his hands on his hips.

"This isn't funny!", he fumed, his annoyance paling in comparison to his embarrassment at being stuck in a dress in front of a cute girl. "You can only see up your dress when you're in the air, but...", he made a whining noise and crossed his legs over at the thighs, tugging on the pink garment again as he squirmed, "... this one is shorter!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rebel Rebel » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Kether wrote:"It can be annoying to be worn, but I do have another question for you if you don't mind. Why do you make a big deal about becoming human again? You seem to be enjoying yourself quite as such.."

"Don't get me wrong - I've been having the time of my life, but it hasn't even been a day. I'm still looking forward to sleeping in a nice, human-sized bed, and waking up to a nice, human-sized shower. To go day in, day out at this size, smaller than my own coffee mug... to spend the next several days seeking new arrangements for my life in the knowledge that I'll always be so looking up at the world, the alternative I took for granted just a few hours ago one day a distant memory... brr. No, that would be an experience I much prefer to... delegate," she said, watching the boy climb. "Besides, I'm fairly sure it's out of my hands."

Harri-chan wrote:His brow creased into a frown direct at Ayako as she plotted her next moves with the statue, and he dragged himself up to his feet, setting his hands on his hips.

"This isn't funny!", he fumed, his annoyance paling in comparison to his embarrassment at being stuck in a dress in front of a cute girl. "You can only see up your dress when you're in the air, but...", he made a whining noise and crossed his legs over at the thighs, tugging on the pink garment again as he squirmed, "... this one is shorter!".

"...you know what? That's fair enough." With a wave of her wand, the dress lost some of its starchiness and grew down about his legs.

"You seem to be having trouble flying. To be honest, I'm not really sure how I learned - I guess the way Roman did it, I just sort of knew - but seeing as you were transformed by a doof like me, do you want some help?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Elliot wrinkled his nose as the dress grew a few inches further down his thighs, taking away his chosen complaint, but still leaving him in a particularly girly dress. Still, if he was planning his next protest, Ayako's offer of help took his mind off it. His blue eyes widened slightly in surprise, and he glanced warily at those butterfly wings again before switching his gaze back to the fairy girl.

"Sure...", he said, tilting his head a little. Stretching himself out, he straightened his spine, and the wingers fluttered a couple of times before opening out as far as they could. He blushed a little, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm Elliot by the way... ", he introduced himself, walking along the statue's shoulder until he was right beside Ayako, and offered her his hand. "I'm sorry about looking up at your dress... I just can't help it sometimes... ", he mumbled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Rebel Rebel wrote:
Kether wrote:"It can be annoying to be worn, but I do have another question for you if you don't mind. Why do you make a big deal about becoming human again? You seem to be enjoying yourself quite as such.."

"Don't get me wrong - I've been having the time of my life, but it hasn't even been a day. I'm still looking forward to sleeping in a nice, human-sized bed, and waking up to a nice, human-sized shower. To go day in, day out at this size, smaller than my own coffee mug... to spend the next several days seeking new arrangements for my life in the knowledge that I'll always be so looking up at the world, the alternative I took for granted just a few hours ago one day a distant memory... brr. No, that would be an experience I much prefer to... delegate," she said, watching the boy climb. "Besides, I'm fairly sure it's out of my hands."

"

"There are extensive methods for becoming nonhuman readily available in the area as for your size issues well I'd think if you can as you've done to me.. and the boy and your plans why can't you just zap yourself taller?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot wrinkled his nose as the dress grew a few inches further down his thighs, taking away his chosen complaint, but still leaving him in a particularly girly dress. Still, if he was planning his next protest, Ayako's offer of help took his mind off it. His blue eyes widened slightly in surprise, and he glanced warily at those butterfly wings again before switching his gaze back to the fairy girl.

"Sure...", he said, tilting his head a little. Stretching himself out, he straightened his spine, and the wingers fluttered a couple of times before opening out as far as they could. He blushed a little, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm Elliot by the way... ", he introduced himself, walking along the statue's shoulder until he was right beside Ayako, and offered her his hand. "I'm sorry about looking up at your dress... I just can't help it sometimes... ", he mumbled.

She took his hand in both hers, smiling softly. "It's all right, Elliot. You've got your penance. Let's fly."

Kether wrote:"There are extensive methods for becoming nonhuman readily available in the area as for your size issues well I'd think if you can as you've done to me.. and the boy and your plans why can't you just zap yourself taller?"

Taking Elliot's hand loosely in her right, she turned to the great brass head.

"Yeah, I'll probably look into something like that at some point. But I don't think I can do too much to my own form...? In any case, I don't want to try, because since what power I have came with this form, I'm not sure what trying to undo it by its own power would do... the last thing I want is..." she trailed off, worrying what her new friend's reaction would be to her real thought: "...[to be stuck like this with no power]." Rather, she censored herself with "...the magic I've been given to short-circuit somehow."

"Anyway - I guess this is the end of our little scene, so... hmm. Gotta tie this off - what I'm thinking is I'll make you something fairy-sized for one of us to wear - a stole seems nice - able to communicate with whoever's in possession of you, but otherwise unenchanted? I'll enchant and enlarge you before I go. Or I could just finish you off, freeze your head? Don't worry, in that case I'll try to get back to you before the end of the trip, do something more dynamic... well, if I can get to it."

"Oh, by the way, what'd your name be?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 am

Rebel Rebel wrote:
Harri-chan wrote:Elliot wrinkled his nose as the dress grew a few inches further down his thighs, taking away his chosen complaint, but still leaving him in a particularly girly dress. Still, if he was planning his next protest, Ayako's offer of help took his mind off it. His blue eyes widened slightly in surprise, and he glanced warily at those butterfly wings again before switching his gaze back to the fairy girl.

She took his hand in both hers, smiling softly. "It's all right, Elliot. You've got your penance. Let's fly."

Kether wrote:"There are extensive methods for becoming nonhuman readily available in the area as for your size issues well I'd think if you can as you've done to me.. and the boy and your plans why can't you just zap yourself taller?"

Taking Elliot's hand loosely in her right, she turned to the great brass head.

"Yeah, I'll probably look into something like that at some point. But I don't think I can do too much to my own form...? In any case, I don't want to try, because since what power I have came with this form, I'm not sure what trying to undo it by its own power would do... the last thing I want is..." she trailed off, worrying what her new friend's reaction would be to her real thought: "...[to be stuck like this with no power]." Rather, she censored herself with "...the magic I've been given to short-circuit somehow."

"Anyway - I guess this is the end of our little scene, so... hmm. Gotta tie this off - what I'm thinking is I'll make you something fairy-sized for one of us to wear - a stole seems nice - able to communicate with whoever's in possession of you, but otherwise unenchanted? I'll enchant and enlarge you before I go. Or I could just finish you off, freeze your head? Don't worry, in that case I'll try to get back to you before the end of the trip, do something more dynamic... well, if I can get to it."

"Oh, by the way, what'd your name be?"

*sighs*what about something windup? or semi animate rubber? and if you are finding this.. limiting perhaps we could search for something more long term?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 am

She sighed.

"All right. You win."

She zapped the wand down between her feet, and a small patch of rubber appeared beneath her, growing rapidly. "Let's go, Elliot," she said, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she lifted off. "Teach me to ask my victims' permission," she could be heard to mutter.

As the rubber reached each joint, it softened up, becoming as flexible as a human one, until what remained was a fully animate girl of red rubber, whose feet, although Ayako had forgotten to unstick them from the ground, were now so stuck with an adhesion well within her strength.

"One last word of warning: there's a reason they call them 'stoles'!"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:54 am

Rebel Rebel wrote:She sighed.

"All right. You win."

She zapped the wand down between her feet, and a small patch of rubber appeared beneath her, growing rapidly. "Let's go, Elliot," she said, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she lifted off. "Teach me to ask my victims' permission," she could be heard to mutter.

As the rubber reached each joint, it softened up, becoming as flexible as a human one, until what remained was a fully animate girl of red rubber, whose feet, although Ayako had forgotten to unstick them from the ground, were now so stuck with an adhesion well within her strength.

"One last word of warning: there's a reason they call them 'stoles'!"

"Wait. I do want to help you with your development really if you need an object for it. Fine I just thought something humanoidish might be more useful or a servant or something"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:12 am

Elliot latched onto Ayako's hands, and fluttered his wings a couple more times as she talked with the statue, before blushing as she wrapped him in a hug and took off herself. He tried hard to keep up so she wouldn't be taking his weight, but the beats of his wings were still rather erratic to say the least. Peering down, he watched the rubber overcome the statue, before lifting his head to meet the fairy girl's gaze again.

"How do you control which direct you go?", he asked, seeming embarrassed by the closeness of their faces, still wriggling a little against her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:15 am

Kether wrote:"Wait. I do want to help you with your development really if you need an object for it. Fine I just thought something humanoidish might be more useful or a servant or something"

That got her attention.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot latched onto Ayako's hands, and fluttered his wings a couple more times as she talked with the statue, before blushing as she wrapped him in a hug and took off herself. He tried hard to keep up so she wouldn't be taking his weight, but the beats of his wings were still rather erratic to say the least. Peering down, he watched the rubber overcome the statue, before lifting his head to meet the fairy girl's gaze again.

"How do you control which direct you go?", he asked, seeming embarrassed by the closeness of their faces, still wriggling a little against her.

"One sec."

She touched back down on the ball of the girl's shoulder, still clutching Elliot tightly, and looked her firmly in the eye.

"Well... you're wrong."

With a flick of Ayako's wrist it began. Just as it had turned from brass to rubber before, a spot on the ball of the girl's shoulder turned from rubber to white fur, surrounding the two sprites in an underbrush of soft hairs. Unlike the previous time, however, when its spread had followed the contours of her skin, this time it seemed to bevel her away, as the top of her arm and their side of her upper chest came to be swallowed up by the advancing wall of fur.

It spread like a rash up her neck, over her face, dissolving her mouth into a coherent sheath, then similarly closing up her mouth and eyes. Soon it had spread over her entire head, making its shape nothing more than an indistinct oval resting on her furry neck. Even that indistinct shape, however, would soon disappear, collapsing into the top of her torso as it flattened into a platform. Releasing Elliot, Ayako walked toward the center of the slowly descending forest of fur.

The ex-girl's arms tightened to her sides as the platform sank, as the slider draws in a zipper. From her vantage point, Ayako could feel the rubber heart stop as they passed it. Her willing victim's legs, like her arms, locked together, until all that was left was the mass of fur on a base of the most realistic skin, a shawl that would have been enormous even to a human, but was a landscape to the two still standing there. After quickly petrifying the cat that had been waiting below, she shrank the massive stole down to her own size, and with a magically-enhanced shake, draped it over herself.

"So how do I look, O fashion connoisseur?" she asked her companion with a laugh, and without waiting for an answer, addressed the stole itself. "And I never did get your name - what was it? I should hear you, I think."
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 am

Watching what happened to the rubber girl as they stood on her shoulder, Elliot started to think to himself how being a fairy and wearing a dress wasn't so bad after all. He gave Ayako a questioning look as the white fur grew up around their legs and then higher still, as the victim of her spell began to lose her humanoid shape. Glancing at her wand, he decided he'd much rather be this girl's friend than to make a rival of her.

When she released him, he kept fluttering his butterfly wings to aid his balance, and followed her along the white fur surface, hopping off it just before she shrank it down and wrapped it around herself. He blushed at being called a fashion connoisseur, tugging nervously on the pink dress, but found himself giggling as she posed with her new stole, and he gave her two thumbs up along with a nod of approval. The pink dress swished about and flicked up as he fluttered and bounced around, still trying to get used to the idea of wings and flight.

"Is there anything you can't do with that wand? It's not like Roman to give away such power... he must have sensed a real mischievous streak in you", he said as he hovered around for a couple of seconds before landing clumsily on his feet at her side.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse