Patterns of Fairytales

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Patterns of Fairytales

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Pleased with her work and giddy with her newfound power and its ease, yet disappointed by her target's blasé reaction, she flits to within earshot of the clothier.
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Rebel Rebel wrote:Pleased with her work and giddy with her newfound power and its ease, yet disappointed by her target's blasé reaction, she flits to within earshot of the clothier.

*Well she is still rather alien looking so its hard to get that upset and does seem to lack any mental alterations. Now if she were forced to do something that might be rather more frustrating*

((does that help?))
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 am

Standing impatiently behind the teenage girls was Matt, the athletic twenty-something with short brown hair. He was wearing a green t-shirt, and camo print pants, with black boots, and had his arms folded across his chest, watching the teenagers with a frown as they gushed over dresses.

Over in the line for Smoothies was Elliot, the slender, sort of feminine looking boy in his late teens with long blonde hair. He was wearing a sky blue t-shirt with a female super hero on the chest and a pair of jeans, with red sneakers, and seemed to be checking out a business woman with a particularly short skirt further down the line!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rebel Rebel » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 am

As she sought a suitable vantage point for the clothier, Ayako's annoyance at the robot's - ugh - aplomb ate at her until she could stand it no more. She wasn't sure just what would be the best followup, but she needed to at least give herself the opportunity to mess with her further. Upon finding what she felt to be a decent perch near the booth, she again targeted the new gynoid and strained to impress upon her mind a single word: "HEEL."
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:14 am

"How much longer are you two kids going to take?", asked Matt, obviously not understanding how important clothes could be to young girls. "She's already shown you five different dresses. Just pick one so we can all get on with our day, huh?", he muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 am

Rebel Rebel wrote:As she sought a suitable vantage point for the clothier, Ayako's annoyance at the robot's - ugh - aplomb ate at her until she could stand it no more. She wasn't sure just what would be the best followup, but she needed to at least give herself the opportunity to mess with her further. Upon finding what she felt to be a decent perch near the booth, she again targeted the new gynoid and strained to impress upon her mind a single word: "HEEL."

*she pauses slightly..perhaps an alteration to the gynoid's role and look?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:22 am

Seeing no response in her target - was it beyond her ability? - she shook her wand, blew on it, and gave it a few raps against a branch before taking aim again, speaking out loud this time in a hissing whisper she hoped couldn't be heard below.

"HEEL; COME; FOLLOW; DIS-A-WAY AND ALL SUBSEQUENT-A-WAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 am

Rebel Rebel wrote:Seeing no response in her target - was it beyond her ability? - she shook her wand, blew on it, and gave it a few raps against a branch before taking aim again, speaking out loud this time in a hissing whisper she hoped couldn't be heard below.

"HEEL; COME; FOLLOW; DIS-A-WAY AND ALL SUBSEQUENT-A-WAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!"

*Heads over in the general direction of the fairy?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"How much longer are you two kids going to take?", asked Matt, obviously not understanding how important clothes could be to young girls. "She's already shown you five different dresses. Just pick one so we can all get on with our day, huh?", he muttered.

One of the girls glared at him.

"Hello, it's prom!" One of them said.

Rosetta grinned at him impishly. "You'll get your turn soon, hon. Just be patient."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Matt rolled his eyes at the reaction of the teenager.

"You're kids... you shouldn't be this obsessed with appearance already", he said with a shake of his head before looking to Rosetta and shrugging.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rebel Rebel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Kether wrote:*Heads over in the general direction of the fairy?*

Seeing him/her/it come over, Ayako became disappointed in herself at the simplicity of her non-revenge, and mouthed: "actually, you know what? You can stay right where you are."

She first thought of the soles of the soles of the bot's feet liquefying, hardening upon contact with the ground beneath. Further, she thought of the same for every joint, the metal around it running into a cold solder, welding her legs into brass stalks, her arms in effect to be arm-shaped girders held on at the fused shoulder. Only her mouth, neck, and eyes were to be spared.

You can stay there a long, long time.

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Harri-chan wrote:"How much longer are you two kids going to take?", asked Matt, obviously not understanding how important clothes could be to young girls. "She's already shown you five different dresses. Just pick one so we can all get on with our day, huh?", he muttered.

One of the girls glared at him.

"Hello, it's prom!" One of them said.

Rosetta grinned at him impishly. "You'll get your turn soon, hon. Just be patient."

Harri-chan wrote:Matt rolled his eyes at the reaction of the teenager.

"You're kids... you shouldn't be this obsessed with appearance already", he said with a shake of his head before looking to Rosetta and shrugging.

Hmm, the writing on the wall is ten feet high - but might it be a bad idea to steal her thunder?
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 pm

*she grumbles*this is starting to get annoying..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:48 am

With a quick tap on her perch, Ayako imperceptibly created a beacon to keep herself abreast of the developments below.

She flew down and took a new perch on the statue's arm. "Hey... how's it going?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 am

Rebel Rebel wrote:With a quick tap on her perch, Ayako imperceptibly created a beacon to keep herself abreast of the developments below.

She flew down and took a new perch on the statue's arm. "Hey... how's it going?"

"Going is exact oposite of the situation"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

"Hmm... where would you like to go?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer