Patterns of Fairytales

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Patterns of Fairytales

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Outside of the stadium in which the contest had taken place, there two faries waited fort he newly minted one. They did not speak, and actually seemed quite hostile toward one another.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Patterns of Fairytales

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Ayako touched down in front of them. "Hey! Is this where I'm supposed to be?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

The nice, sweet looking fairy nodded. "It is." She said, "We've been waiting for you. First of all, let me say that we're glad to welcome you to the fairy court in this area..."

She was cut off by the meaner looking one. "Cut to the chase. She wants to learn how to zap things, not listen to you blather.

The nice fairy sighed. "My name is Rayelle. Hers is Rowena. We represent different schools of though on how fairies should use their power. I feel that fairies should try to help the world heal with their abilities..."

"And I think they should cause as much trouble as possible." Rowena said, smirking. "Anyway, we're both here to recruit you."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

"Recruit me? For what?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 pm

"The Order of The Peace!" Rayelle answered.

"No, the order of Loki!" Rowena objected.

The two glared at each other.

"Ultimately, you have to choose." Rayelle, finally said.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm

...some decision. "Well, obviously I'm going with Rowena, but that's not really what I was asking. Where are we going?"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Rayelle, the good fairy, grinned broadly. "Good choice!" She said.

The two fairies then merged together, leaving only Rayelle's image.

"Glad we got that little formality out of the way." She said, "I'm actually Roman, the stage host. I've come here in fairy form to help guide you on our new path of chaos and destruction. I was thinking that we'd flitter around town and cause some trouble while I taught you your new power. There's a High School, a market and a beach all near here, so take your pick. Where would you like to go?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rebel Rebel » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:16 am

She smiles. "Hmm..." All those young lives to turn upside-down... but it was probably such an attractive target, they must be used to it. The beach as well... but the market! For a day-to-day shopping trip to go so horribly, wonderfully wrong... yes...

"The market!"
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 pm

*the mechanical type wanders the market considering his purchases.. that might seem abit off for normal places but well Muffinville*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Kether wrote:*the mechanical type wanders the market considering his purchases.. that might seem abit off for normal places but well Muffinville*

"Hey." Julia greeted him as he entered the market. She was standing behind a makeshift sales booth full of machine parts, weapons and other bits of useful junk. "You like you could use my wares."

Rebel Rebel wrote:She smiles. "Hmm..." All those young lives to turn upside-down... but it was probably such an attractive target, they must be used to it. The beach as well... but the market! For a day-to-day shopping trip to go so horribly, wonderfully wrong... yes...

"The market!"

Roman giggled "Excellent choice."

She snapped her tiny fingers and the two vanished from the arena with a soft "pop". In a moment, they reappeared in a bazaar type market place, packed with temporary booths. From where they hovered, they could see Julia talking to Kether at her machine parts booth, Rosetta selling some prom dresses to a pair of teenage girls from a clothing table and some people lined up around a smoothie stand.

"So," She said to her new partner, "Which of these unsuspecting shoppers would you like to terrorize first?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Kether wrote:*the mechanical type wanders the market considering his purchases.. that might seem abit off for normal places but well Muffinville*

"Hey." Julia greeted him as he entered the market. She was standing behind a makeshift sales booth full of machine parts, weapons and other bits of useful junk. "You like you could use my wares."

"Hello, and that would depend on what you have... my tastes can be ecletic do not judge me by my shell."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Roman giggled "Excellent choice."

She snapped her tiny fingers and the two vanished from the arena with a soft "pop". In a moment, they reappeared in a bazaar type market place, packed with temporary booths. From where they hovered, they could see Julia talking to Kether at her machine parts booth, Rosetta selling some prom dresses to a pair of teenage girls from a clothing table and some people lined up around a smoothie stand.

"So," She said to her new partner, "Which of these unsuspecting shoppers would you like to terrorize first?"

Ayako didn't answer verbally, but only, her eyes aglow, took aim with her wand at the mechanical man. Despite not really knowing if thought alone was enough - after all, she'd find out soon enough either way - she simply concentrated on her vision of the ideal gynoid, a machine woman with a paucity of visible workings, yet clearly inhuman in her joints, in a carapace of beautiful shining brass - a form she felt would suit him much better.

((EDIT: Is this better?))
Last edited by Rebel Rebel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:44 am

((the picture doesn't violate the rules, though I am not sure what exactly you're going for)
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rebel Rebel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 am

((Sorry - how is this?))
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 am

*she looks down briefly shrugs and continues looking over the wares not overtly bothered by the alterations*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse