Belle of the Ball

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Belle of the Ball

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Outside of the arena, Roman waited patiently for the newly minted French Belle.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Belle of the Ball

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Matt was fuming as she arrived, her long ball gown rustling and swishing around her. She clenched a fist and shook it right in Roman's face!

"Je vais te botter le cul!", she said in a very angry tone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:38 pm

*Decides to follow curious what a french belle does anyway*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 am

Harri-chan wrote:Matt was fuming as she arrived, her long ball gown rustling and swishing around her. She clenched a fist and shook it right in Roman's face!

"Je vais te botter le cul!", she said in a very angry tone.

Roman smiled. "I have no idea what that means. But my associate will."

Kether wrote:*Decides to follow curious what a french belle does anyway*

"A question I fear I am most unable to answer for you." Roman said, "However, cat, if you would like to learn...well...have you ever been to Paris?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 am

"As... sociate?", asked Matt, slowly, struggling with the word in English, frowning. She glanced to Kether, and then back to the chaos demon. "Who is this... as... sociate?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 am

Harri-chan wrote:"As... sociate?", asked Matt, slowly, struggling with the word in English, frowning. She glanced to Kether, and then back to the chaos demon. "Who is this... as... sociate?".

"A lovely woman by the name of Bianca Cassel." He said, "I'm sure you two will get along just swimmingly. Anyway, enough doddling. Let's get you to France!"

Roman snapped his fingers and the air began to shimmer around Matt.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Matt folded her arms across her chest, her nose wrinkling slightly as the air around her began to shimmer.

"What? But I need to tell Yuki!", she protested, and tried to grab onto Roman's arm, thinking it would interrupt him!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Matt folded her arms across her chest, her nose wrinkling slightly as the air around her began to shimmer.

"What? But I need to tell Yuki!", she protested, and tried to grab onto Roman's arm, thinking it would interrupt him!

As her vision cleared, she found that she was staring at a woman who was smirking at her.

"My my," She said in French. "Aren't you a fine looking specimen. The demon never fails to deliver. My clients should be most pleased."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:38 am

Matt looked around with a frown, clenching her dainty hands into fists when she saw Roman was gone. Her gaze settled on the woman, and she glared in response to her smirk.

"What... clients?", she asked, slipping into French, her hands patting down her dress. "Roman didn't let me bring my gear with me...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 am

"Gear?" Bianca said, accusingly, "My dear, you have a lovely body, and that is the only gear a woman needs. Now, if you'd please let me measure you, I can get a better idea of what to tell the suitors. They'll want to know what to expect, after all."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:19 am

Matt's expression grows more and more puzzled as Bianca spoke, before her eyes widened and her lips parted with a gasp.

"No! No no NO!", she exclaimed, one hand settling on her hip, the other reaching towards Bianca to wag a finger back and forth in front of her face.

"I don't know what Roman promised you, but the deal is off, lady".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:26 am

"Do not back talk me, young lady." She warned. "I may not have Roman's skills, but I am not to be sassed."

She pulled a ruler from a nearby desk, as well as a tape measure.

"Now which of these do you want?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 am

Matt didn't seem to be swayed by Bianca's warning. Looking back and forth between the ruler and the tape, she suddenly snatched out and grabbed the former. Her arms tensed as she went to snap it in two, surprise flashing across her face when it failed to break. She growled in frustration, and lifted a knee, bring the ruler down across it but it failed to break on the padded dress...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:42 am

"A bad choice." Bianca said, grabbing the ruler back. She gave it a strong, hard swat against the young woman's butt. She had put some real strength behind it, and it made a swatting noise as it hit, and stung. But that wasn't all that happened...

Her round bottom began to shrink. Really, all of her began to shrink. Her proud bosom grew smaller as well, and her dress changed in size to fit her more slender body. The swats, three of them in total, had taken her from a 19 year old young woman to a 16 year old girl!

"Perhaps now, you behave. You are still old enough to be betrothed. That will have to do." Bianca said, sternly.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 am

Matt let out a yelp as her backside was struck with the ruler, "Cut that-", she started to yell, but was cut off when she realised Bianca was growing taller before her eyes. She felt her dress shifting and then realised it was actually she that was getting smaller!

Her wide eyes stared at the ruler as she rubbed her butt, and then peered down to examine the damage, groaning as Bianca continued. End up being married off to a guy, or fight it and risk ending up a child. She couldn't tell what was worse, and her shoulders slumped with the hoplessness of it all.

"This is ridiculous... I have to go back to Muffinville... I have a girlfriend there!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse