Instant Tavern

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Instant Tavern

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:22 am

*she goes back to frowning and starts bouncing towards the door*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact grins a bit at Minka. "Good girl. Why dont you start working on our menu?"

"Yes, sir!" smiled Minka as she pulls out a notepad and pen from corset and opens it up. "Minka dinks that a stew would be good. Dat will warm up any travelers that come here."

Minka then looks over to see the upset Gretchen and said, "Minka dinks she is not happy."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 am

Kether wrote:*she goes back to frowning and starts bouncing towards the door*

"Have fun out there!" He says, grinning a bit. He looks down at the clipboard... hrrming a bit... then shrugs and puts down 'Dact' next to server. With an added (temporarily).

Meanwhile! Gretchen in all her busty bounciness finds the door rapidly approaching! Outside is the city streets... certainly she could drum up some NPCs...

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes, sir!" smiled Minka as she pulls out a notepad and pen from corset and opens it up. "Minka dinks that a stew would be good. Dat will warm up any travelers that come here."

Minka then looks over to see the upset Gretchen and said, "Minka dinks she is not happy."

Dact shrugs. "She seems a bit surly, its true. Might need to replace her if it keeps up."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:37 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Dact shrugs. "She seems a bit surly, its true. Might need to replace her if it keeps up."

"Why do you not take her job? Dat could help. Then again, what does Minka knows. Minka is only a cook." said Minka as she writes down another idea for a dish. "Oh! Minka likes this idea of a dish! Steam and salted green beans!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Kether wrote:*she goes back to frowning and starts bouncing towards the door*

"Have fun out there!" He says, grinning a bit. He looks down at the clipboard... hrrming a bit... then shrugs and puts down 'Dact' next to server. With an added (temporarily).

Meanwhile! Gretchen in all her busty bounciness finds the door rapidly approaching! Outside is the city streets... certainly she could drum up some NPCs...

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes, sir!" smiled Minka as she pulls out a notepad and pen from corset and opens it up. "Minka dinks that a stew would be good. Dat will warm up any travelers that come here."

*as Dact commands Gretchen is soon smiling and bouncing around outside.. lookign for npcs*

*and upon writing his own name down he soon finds a his chest expanding and hair growing. his adventurer's muscles smoothing out into much more sedentary curves. He properly becomes a she and any and all armor reshapes into a dress more fitting.. finally a the name change to Derrica. OF course Derrica knows she isn't a mere servant like the others.. but the owner as well*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Why do you not take her job? Dat could help. Then again, what does Minka knows. Minka is only a cook." said Minka as she writes down another idea for a dish. "Oh! Minka likes this idea of a dish! Steam and salted green beans!"

"I actually am, for the moment. Maybe she will be better as a greeter." At Minka's ideas, he chuckles. "Whatever you want. I'm sure it will be a hit."

Kether wrote:
*as Dact commands Gretchen is soon smiling and bouncing around outside.. lookign for npcs*

*and upon writing his own name down he soon finds a his chest expanding and hair growing. his adventurer's muscles smoothing out into much more sedentary curves. He properly becomes a she and any and all armor reshapes into a dress more fitting.. finally a the name change to Derrica. OF course Derrica knows she isn't a mere servant like the others.. but the owner as well*

Gretchen sees a group of three guys heading her way along the sidewalk! What does she do now!

Meanwhile... Dact reworks himself with the power of the tavern! Blushing a bit as he becomes a she... well... it was only temporary, right? Derrica adjusts her dress, taking a deep breath. She was ready for some customers!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"Why do you not take her job? Dat could help. Then again, what does Minka knows. Minka is only a cook." said Minka as she writes down another idea for a dish. "Oh! Minka likes this idea of a dish! Steam and salted green beans!"

"I actually am, for the moment. Maybe she will be better as a greeter." At Minka's ideas, he chuckles. "Whatever you want. I'm sure it will be a hit."

Kether wrote:

Gretchen sees a group of three guys heading her way along the sidewalk! What does she do now!

Meanwhile... Dact reworks himself with the power of the tavern! Blushing a bit as he becomes a she... well... it was only temporary, right? Derrica adjusts her dress, taking a deep breath. She was ready for some customers!

Gretchen puts on her biggest smile and bounces up to them, "Gooten Tag boys.."

*as Derrica understands it she has some pretty strong control over her employees actions and Minka seems to have a bit of a mystical add to her cooking*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"MInka hopes dat she is. Minka wants to make something tasty soon," said Minka as she was writing down as many ideas as she could. She chew on her pen for a bit and said, "Minka hope dat you are right. Minka wants her dishes to be loved by all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm

The boys blink a bit at the busty elf. "Um... hello miss." One says.

Derrica looks over at Minka... hrrming. "Why dont you start cooking? I'm sure you can find the ingredients... and be sure everyone who tastes you cooking will want more." She says... smiling a bit. As Minka gets the feeling that... she can! Because Derrica said so... She just knows that whatever she needs will be in the cabinets... and even using normal ingredients, she can make the meals rather... magical.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The boys blink a bit at the busty elf. "Um... hello miss." One says.

Derrica looks over at Minka... hrrming. "Why dont you start cooking? I'm sure you can find the ingredients... and be sure everyone who tastes you cooking will want more." She says... smiling a bit. As Minka gets the feeling that... she can! Because Derrica said so... She just knows that whatever she needs will be in the cabinets... and even using normal ingredients, she can make the meals rather... magical.

*she bends over provocatively*"can jou boys, help me?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The boys blink a bit at the busty elf. "Um... hello miss." One says.

"Of course!" said Minka as she smiled brightly. She felt as if she was being filled with a confidence. It was warm and bright enough to drive her to do what Derrica had told her. "Minka feels dat she can do dat! Minka's dishes will be like dey were magic!"

Minka at once ran into the kitchen and began to look though the cabinets for ingredients.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 am

Kether wrote:*she bends over provocatively*"can jou boys, help me?"

The boys blush and oggle a bit... another of them speaking up. "Erm... sure... what do you need?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Of course!" said Minka as she smiled brightly. She felt as if she was being filled with a confidence. It was warm and bright enough to drive her to do what Derrica had told her. "Minka feels dat she can do dat! Minka's dishes will be like dey were magic!"

Minka at once ran into the kitchen and began to look though the cabinets for ingredients.

Minka finds... everything she needs! Very quickly actually... every cabinet she opens having exactly what she needs in easy reach...

Derrica meanwhile... straightens her skirt and waits for Gretchen to bring in the customers...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Minka finds... everything she needs! Very quickly actually... every cabinet she opens having exactly what she needs in easy reach...

Derrica meanwhile... straightens her skirt and waits for Gretchen to bring in the customers...

"Excellent! Minka can work with dis!" said Minka as she starts pulling out what she needs. "A stew would be great. Dat would warm up any travelers."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:12 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Kether wrote:*she bends over provocatively*"can jou boys, help me?"

The boys blush and oggle a bit... another of them speaking up. "Erm... sure... what do you need?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Of course!" said Minka as she smiled brightly. She felt as if she was being filled with a confidence. It was warm and bright enough to drive her to do what Derrica had told her. "Minka feels dat she can do dat! Minka's dishes will be like dey were magic!"

"Mine boss wants me to get some business for our tavern.."*she points back*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 am

*Zapana opens the door and walks in, paying no mind to what's going on around her, and finds a seat as far away from everyone else as possible. An unidentified beer can sticks out of a coat pocket.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse