The Combinator Forge

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

The Combinator Forge

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Overnight... a device has been left in the middle of Muffinville Park. From the wheel tracks... it seems to have been rolled here. It sits on a large metal and wood base... with six solid wood wheels, each about three feet across. The device itself is nearly fifteen feet tall in places... and looks extremely heavy. Its hard to tell... at all what it is.

Looking at it, it is a mesh of glass tubes, grills, metal pipes, exhaust ports, and pieces of metal of all shapes and sizes. It looks like what would happen if a team of a hundred welders got drunk one night and welded together the entire inventory of industrial parts from the 1900's scrapyard... and then another team of glassblowers came in to add the finishing touches. The whole thing seems to have been left turned on... and hums and chugs along with a myriad of spinning gadgets, blooping liquids, and hissing of steam.

The only things clearly recognizable are a very large hopper... something that a grown man could easily jump in. A metal lever with a bright red painted wooden handle... and a conveyor belt at the other end.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: The Combinator Forge

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Mischa pauses while walking home from shopping, noticing the machine. His curiosity getting the better of him, he hmmms, studying the oddity. "I have a feeling that the purpose of this device is entirely too obvious..." he murmurs, peeking into the hopper that feeds into the machine.
Last edited by Jello Shot Mischa on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 pm

*Walks up to the strange device, raising his eyebrow. He examines it with great curiosity*
What what kind of dangerous contraption do we have here?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Mendi-chan wrote:*Walks up to the strange device, raising his eyebrow. He examines it with great curiosity*
What what kind of dangerous contraption do we have here?

Mischa waves to Mendo. "Hey Mendo! Wanna help me try an experiment?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Mischa would find the hopper leads... down... deep into the dark workings of the machine! Meanwhile... it remains placid as Mendo examines it! Continuing to put-put-put along. Its workings steadfastly remaining inscrutable. It seems to have moving parts... steam tubes... lights... but nothing seems to relate to the other parts.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:53 pm

*Mendo blinks, looking to Mischa*
Um... Yeah, sure? What's up?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Mendi-chan wrote:*Mendo blinks, looking to Mischa*
Um... Yeah, sure? What's up?

Mischa hesitates, but then climbs up atop the hopper. "I figure I'll give this thing a shot... it looks too whimsical to be really dangerous. But I think I need someone else to pull the handle."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 pm

*Gives a thumbs up... As long as it was Mischa and not him.*
Well, if you want me to pull the lever I can do that for you.
*He puts one hand on the lever.*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa pauses while walking home from shopping, noticing the machine. His curiosity getting the better of him, he hmmms, studying the oddity. "I have a feeling that the purpose of this device is entirely too obvious..." he murmurs, peeking into the hopper that feeds into the machine.

"Its clearly a voting machine"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Mendi-chan wrote:*Gives a thumbs up... As long as it was Mischa and not him.*
Well, if you want me to pull the lever I can do that for you.
*He puts one hand on the lever.*

"Thanks Mendo..." He shifts a bit atop the hopper, starting to feel increasingly nervous about going ahead with this, when one of his shopping bags slides free of his arm and down the hopper! "Oh, great... my Jello..." he mutters, carefully sliding down to try and retrieve his bag!

Was that the signal for Mendo to pull the lever or not?
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 pm

*Blinks...*
Um... I guess that's go? Right Mischa?
*He says... accidentally pulling the lever.*
...I sure hope so. o.o
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 pm

And lo... the lever is pulled! Large metal jaws snap shut behind Mischa... sealing him into the depths of the machine... as it begins shuddering... large pistons beginning to move as the whole thing seems to kick into overdrive.

In the darkness of the technological terror... Mischa finds himself grabbed... and... then... well its a hard sensation to describe... but it feels like he is being painlessly taken apart piece by piece. Though he can still feel all of the detatched pieces. He hears a sloshing sound... and suddenly tastes... jello.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Knight Errant wrote:And lo... the lever is pulled! Large metal jaws snap shut behind Mischa... sealing him into the depths of the machine... as it begins shuddering... large pistons beginning to move as the whole thing seems to kick into overdrive.

In the darkness of the technological terror... Mischa finds himself grabbed... and... then... well its a hard sensation to describe... but it feels like he is being painlessly taken apart piece by piece. Though he can still feel all of the detatched pieces. He hears a sloshing sound... and suddenly tastes... jello.

Mischa yelps as the metal jaws snap shut, and then feels himself grabbed by the machinery! "Gyack! H-hey, leggo!" he protests, squirming before he suddenly tastes Jello in his mouth!

What was this machine doing, feeing him his dessert??
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Micsha tastes... blueberry? As his body... dissolves as the mix of glooping... something washes over him. He can still feel himself... in his odd amorphous state. There is a clang... as the interior of the machine begins to chill... as Mischa feels his... or its... body being pulled into a new shape... wrapped with what feels like clothing... then there is the *Ding!* of a oven timer... as the conveyor belt wheels out... the new Mischa!

The hopper opens again... the machine going back to its put-put-putting... waiting for more input.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Micsha tastes... blueberry? As his body... dissolves as the mix of glooping... something washes over him. He can still feel himself... in his odd amorphous state. There is a clang... as the interior of the machine begins to chill... as Mischa feels his... or its... body being pulled into a new shape... wrapped with what feels like clothing... then there is the *Ding!* of a oven timer... as the conveyor belt wheels out... the new Mischa!

The hopper opens again... the machine going back to its put-put-putting... waiting for more input.

Mischa feels incredibly disoriented through the process, the only constant sensation being the flavor of blueberry! Until finally the machine feels cold, and there's a 'Ding!', and the conveyer belt wheels him back out into the open... except he feels strangely unsolid! He can feel his body rippling and wobbling gently, and glancing down, he sees instead of his normal form, a translucent blue, bouncy and jiggly female shape! "Wh... what happened?" she ask, taking a nervous step, her body rippling with every movement!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse