Trick or Treat

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Trick or Treat

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 pm

"This will teach me to try and take candy from a little kid... ", huffed the little girl in the white witch costume as Mischa patted her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Kether wrote:"Well you could always chaparone.."

Mischa grins. "That's what I was just thinking. Two little girls like yourselves would probably need one..." He tousles the hair only the recently-transformed girl playfully.

*Remi waves a wand she seems to pull out of nowhere, mischa shrinks down slightly. His chest expands out forming two nice and bouncy breasts, his clothing around him tightens up, into a halloween themed corset. The rest of his body mass smooths out taking feminine curves to match the breasts.. turning him properly into a her. Her eyes become purple her hair grows out long. A set of batwings form on her back. Boots on her feet and finally a witch's hat on her head. Remi hands her the wand leaving mischa like so
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Kether wrote:*Remi waves a wand she seems to pull out of nowhere, mischa shrinks down slightly. His chest expands out forming two nice and bouncy breasts, his clothing around him tightens up, into a halloween themed corset. The rest of his body mass smooths out taking feminine curves to match the breasts.. turning him properly into a her. Her eyes become purple her hair grows out long. A set of batwings form on her back. Boots on her feet and finally a witch's hat on her head. Remi hands her the wand leaving mischa like so

Mischa blinks, and then blushes! "Er... I don't suppose I could get an outfit that wasn't quite so skimpy?" she protests. "It can get chilly at night!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:43 pm

A young man was watching the trio as he walked by, he appeared to be 17 or 18. "Ahh, the good old days of taking peoples candy door by door... I'm a little too hold to do that now though." He said aloud to himself.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Kether wrote:*Remi waves a wand she seems to pull out of nowhere, mischa shrinks down slightly. His chest expands out forming two nice and bouncy breasts, his clothing around him tightens up, into a halloween themed corset. The rest of his body mass smooths out taking feminine curves to match the breasts.. turning him properly into a her. Her eyes become purple her hair grows out long. A set of batwings form on her back. Boots on her feet and finally a witch's hat on her head. Remi hands her the wand leaving mischa like so

Mischa blinks, and then blushes! "Er... I don't suppose I could get an outfit that wasn't quite so skimpy?" she protests. "It can get chilly at night!"

"I got it.."Mischa's hair purples and clothing expands outward to cover her more completely leaving her more like so

Ryan5011 wrote:A young man was watching the trio as he walked by, he appeared to be 17 or 18. "Ahh, the good old days of taking peoples candy door by door... I'm a little too hold to do that now though." He said aloud to himself.

"Well that can be fixed.."says the little girl in the in the stand replies.

Meanwhile the little witch in white notices a purplish male robot nearby... she feels a desire welling up in her to say three simple words.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

The man looked at the little girl. "Eh? How? I'm too old." He said to the girl, and then thought to himself, ~Darn eavesdroppers...~
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:10 pm

The young girl looked across as the saw the robot lurking nearby. She shuffled a little closer, and much to her own surprise, yelled out something she didn't even understand, the robot began to tingle!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:The man looked at the little girl. "Eh? How? I'm too old." He said to the girl, and then thought to himself, ~Darn eavesdroppers...~

"Well you want to be younger right?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The young girl looked across as the saw the robot lurking nearby. She shuffled a little closer, and much to her own surprise, yelled out something she didn't even understand, the robot began to tingle!

*The young girl shouts out trick or treat.. the robot proceed to ignore her.. the urge gets stronger in the young girl.. to let lose a "trick"*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:17 pm

"Yeah, I'd love to be younger. Unfortunately that's not possible." The 17-18 year old male man said to the little girl, using way too much logic for his own good.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm

The young girl in the witch costume snapped her fingers, and there was an explosion of sparkles around the robot as he began to shift into a curvier, more feminine form. His clothing morphed around him too as he got shorter as his hair grew out. Everything around him blinked, and he was suddenly beside the stand, frozen in place, as a life-size model of a flirty, busty witch in a short black dress that showed her white panties as she sat over a broom!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"Yeah, I'd love to be younger. Unfortunately that's not possible." The 17-18 year old male man said to the little girl, using way too much logic for his own good.

*With that he starts to shrink in height...*

Harri-chan wrote:The young girl in the witch costume snapped her fingers, and there was an explosion of sparkles around the robot as he began to shift into a curvier, more feminine form. His clothing morphed around him too as he got shorter as his hair grew out. Everything around him blinked, and he was suddenly beside the stand, frozen in place, as a life-size model of a flirty, busty witch in a short black dress that showed her white panties as she sat over a broom!

*The new statue sits there frozen meanwhile Remi turns to the girl*"having fun?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:29 pm

It wasn't long before the man noticed his point of view was lower than it had been earlier. "Am I getting shorter or am I going insane?" The statement was more of him talking out loud to himself this time rather than towards the girl.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm

She giggled and nodded her head, her eyes admiring her work.

"That should... attract more people. Boys... naughty boys... ", she said with a nod to the other girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:It wasn't long before the man noticed his point of view was lower than it had been earlier. "Am I getting shorter or am I going insane?" The statement was more of him talking out loud to himself this time rather than towards the girl.

he soon starts to slough off masculinity along with years, as he takes on slight feminine curves that could hint at a far future form. Soon enough she's standing in a pile of her former clothes.

Remi shakes her head at this and the clothing wraps around the new girl quickly transforming into a cute little vampire outfit
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse