Trick or Treat

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Trick or Treat

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Remi setups a small stand with large plastic pumpkinshaped buckets on it*"Free buckets for trick or treaters.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Trick or Treat

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 pm

An athletic young man with short brown hair was walking by when he spotted the girl and her stand. Smirking, he made his way over to her, and peered into one of the buckets, then picked one up and turned it upside down.

"Where's the candy, little girl?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 pm

*as he picks up the bucket she giggles, and he quickly starts to shrink down to her level, losing muscle mass, height and most importantly age..*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 pm

The boy's eyes widened, and he quickly tried to hand the bucket over to the giggling girl.

"What the heck? No way!", he said, shaking his head, pushing it against her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Kether wrote:Remi setups a small stand with large plastic pumpkinshaped buckets on it*"Free buckets for trick or treaters.."

Mischa notices the stand while walking by, and walks over! "Oooh... wow, I remember having one of those as a kid! Mmm... it'd be nice to get one just for nostalgia's sake, but I'm probably too old to go trick-or-treating..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The boy's eyes widened, and he quickly tried to hand the bucket over to the giggling girl.

"What the heck? No way!", he said, shaking his head, pushing it against her.

*he finds it hard to get rid of as he's now at the same height as the young girl, his hair grows out slightly, and his body thins out more becoming childish and feminine... well soon enough he isn't a proper word for the young girl, the baggy clothing of the older man covering her like a blanket*

"This won't do"Remi comments, then she snaps her fingers, the clothing starts to shrink in becoming a white dress, a matching hat forms on top and her shoes reshape leaving her abit like so

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Kether wrote:Remi setups a small stand with large plastic pumpkinshaped buckets on it*"Free buckets for trick or treaters.."

Mischa notices the stand while walking by, and walks over! "Oooh... wow, I remember having one of those as a kid! Mmm... it'd be nice to get one just for nostalgia's sake, but I'm probably too old to go trick-or-treating..."

Remi giggles, "Well that could be fixed.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 pm

The girl looks down, her mouth falling open with horror as her clothing reforms into the little white dress and matching hat, and she can see just what had become of her body, with her skinny little legs almost entirely on show. Her gaze snapped back to Remi and she glared.

"You're obviously some kind of friendless loser, but you can forget it if you think I'm coming trick or treating with you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The girl looks down, her mouth falling open with horror as her clothing reforms into the little white dress and matching hat, and she can see just what had become of her body, with her skinny little legs almost entirely on show. Her gaze snapped back to Remi and she glared.

"You're obviously some kind of friendless loser, but you can forget it if you think I'm coming trick or treating with you".

"Well.. I could use a jack o lantern..."she says putting her hand on her chin considering.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 pm

"Don't even think about it... ", warned the girl, lifting a hand to pull her hat back slightly, and she looked down at the bucket again, before turning and peering up at Mischa for a second or two.

"Can't he take my place?", she asked Remi with a frown.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Kether wrote:Remi giggles, "Well that could be fixed.."

Mischa grins at Remi. "Interesting offer, but I'm not even sure what kind of costume I'd wear! Hmmm..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Don't even think about it... ", warned the girl, lifting a hand to pull her hat back slightly, and she looked down at the bucket again, before turning and peering up at Mischa for a second or two.

"Can't he take my place?", she asked Remi with a frown.

"More is better silly.."Remi comments, and s she does the other girl does seem to find it somewhat obvious..

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Kether wrote:Remi giggles, "Well that could be fixed.."

Mischa grins at Remi. "Interesting offer, but I'm not even sure what kind of costume I'd wear! Hmmm..."

"Well there's lots of things I can help with.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 pm

The girl seemed confused for a moment, and then turned to look up at Mischa once more.

"You should come... it will be fun", she said, in a very different tone to the angry one that she'd been speaking in a moment ago.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Mischa hmms at the two little girls. "Hmmm, maybe~" He grins at Remi. "Although, knowing me, I'd probably prefer to be bouncier than younger."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa hmms at the two little girls. "Hmmm, maybe~" He grins at Remi. "Although, knowing me, I'd probably prefer to be bouncier than younger."

"Well you could always chaparone.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Kether wrote:"Well you could always chaparone.."

Mischa grins. "That's what I was just thinking. Two little girls like yourselves would probably need one..." He tousles the hair only the recently-transformed girl playfully.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse