Pin Up Raffle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pin Up Raffle

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:21 pm

"You're not in a position to negotiate, little lady." Roman replied.

Kether wrote:"Well roman, how do you plan to continue?"

"By collecting." He said. "And enjoying my collection. Watch this."

He brought up a menu that allowed for the alteration of his newest screensaver. With a couple of clicks, he upped her breast size while still keeping her censored.

"All kinds of neat things once can do." he looked around, "I wonder if Bones is going to claim his prize."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 pm

K erks to herself, at the swelling and growing of the breasts. Unable to do anything about it. 'Hey!' Pops up in the bubble. 'Stop doing that.'
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"You're not in a position to negotiate, little lady." Roman replied.

Kether wrote:"Well roman, how do you plan to continue?"

"By collecting." He said. "And enjoying my collection. Watch this."

He brought up a menu that allowed for the alteration of his newest screensaver. With a couple of clicks, he upped her breast size while still keeping her censored.

"All kinds of neat things once can do." he looked around, "I wonder if Bones is going to claim his prize."

"How do you plan to continue now that people have seen how it works?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K erks to herself, at the swelling and growing of the breasts. Unable to do anything about it. 'Hey!' Pops up in the bubble. 'Stop doing that.'

"No." He said, curtly, enlarging her butt to match it. "It's fun."

Kether wrote:

"A fair point." He said. "Perhaps I should collect a few more girls and sell them instead of doing this to the new customers. This one, though, was practically asking for it."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 am

'Stop. Doing that. Now.' The bubble seems to have the text expressing annoyance and anger. She whimpers to herself realizing her butt has grown bigger but is unable to even move with its enlarged size.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Kumi-chan wrote:K erks to herself, at the swelling and growing of the breasts. Unable to do anything about it. 'Hey!' Pops up in the bubble. 'Stop doing that.'

"No." He said, curtly, enlarging her butt to match it. "It's fun."

Kether wrote:

"A fair point." He said. "Perhaps I should collect a few more girls and sell them instead of doing this to the new customers. This one, though, was practically asking for it."

"or collect them by surprise"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:46 am

Kumi-chan wrote:'Stop. Doing that. Now.' The bubble seems to have the text expressing annoyance and anger. She whimpers to herself realizing her butt has grown bigger but is unable to even move with its enlarged size.

"You're unable to move it not because it's so big, m'dear," Roman told her, reading her thoughts, "But because you're just a picture now. And a very pretty one at that."

"Is there anyone you'd like to see collected?" He asked. "It's a big town and I could certainly use the help."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:52 am

'huh? err... umm yeah. Well fix it. This is rather strange.' K seems to be embarrassed by Roman's words. The text in the bubble taking on a lighter appearance and is a fancier font.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Kumi-chan wrote:'Stop. Doing that. Now.' The bubble seems to have the text expressing annoyance and anger. She whimpers to herself realizing her butt has grown bigger but is unable to even move with its enlarged size.

"You're unable to move it not because it's so big, m'dear," Roman told her, reading her thoughts, "But because you're just a picture now. And a very pretty one at that."

"Is there anyone you'd like to see collected?" He asked. "It's a big town and I could certainly use the help."

"you do have afew right here.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 am

Kumi-chan wrote:'huh? err... umm yeah. Well fix it. This is rather strange.' K seems to be embarrassed by Roman's words. The text in the bubble taking on a lighter appearance and is a fancier font.

"Ooh! I am loving your adaptability! And might I say that you are a most fetching designer. Perhaps I'll let you pick your own pose, if you're good." He said, "Although the attitude has to change. I'm not going to change you back, so just as well better get used to it."

"Those two?" He asked pointing back to Dact and Bones, "They're doing their own thing. I'd much rather find new blood. Well...so to speak."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:26 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Kumi-chan wrote:'huh? err... umm yeah. Well fix it. This is rather strange.' K seems to be embarrassed by Roman's words. The text in the bubble taking on a lighter appearance and is a fancier font.

"Ooh! I am loving your adaptability! And might I say that you are a most fetching designer. Perhaps I'll let you pick your own pose, if you're good." He said, "Although the attitude has to change. I'm not going to change you back, so just as well better get used to it."

"Those two?" He asked pointing back to Dact and Bones, "They're doing their own thing. I'd much rather find new blood. Well...so to speak."

*he shrugs*if you're sure.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 am

'How can I do anything at all? I cannot do anything at all.' K however would like to be able to move again. 'My attitude is fine.'
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 am

(( Mmm... things have been somewhat difficult lately so I could use a little levity... so I'll venture in, if that's all right? ))

Mischa pauses, noticing the raffle. With Halloween so close, he'd noticed the Costume Contest, but figured Roman would be up to his usual tricks. On the other hand... a raffle? Something about pin-up girls? Hmm...

Approaching the raffle, however, he notices a certain stylish figure in a white suit and a certain purple-armored robot. "Er... hrm."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Dact's body continues to grow shapelier as her clothing transforms into something much more suitable for a domestic servant~!

"Right then," says Bones, going to collect the canvas. "Thank you very much for the fine piece of art. I am sure it will look lovely adorning the walls of my inner sanctum." :mrgreen:
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:'How can I do anything at all? I cannot do anything at all.' K however would like to be able to move again. 'My attitude is fine.'

"Hmmm..." Roman said, "I suppose that would have a certain appeal. A woman's movement is poetry, so they tell me. Let's see what I can do."

He did some clicking around on the woman's image, and a frustrated look twisted his face.

"Enough of this." He said, finally, and zapped the computer. K felt a tight jolt, and suddenly found that she had become an animated gif capable of 2D movement on the screen. She could even talk through the speakers if she wanted to.

"Is that better?" Roman asked.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:(( Mmm... things have been somewhat difficult lately so I could use a little levity... so I'll venture in, if that's all right? ))

Mischa pauses, noticing the raffle. With Halloween so close, he'd noticed the Costume Contest, but figured Roman would be up to his usual tricks. On the other hand... a raffle? Something about pin-up girls? Hmm...

Approaching the raffle, however, he notices a certain stylish figure in a white suit and a certain purple-armored robot. "Er... hrm."

"Hello, Mischa m'boy!" Roman greeted warmly. "Have you come to buy yourself a pin-up girl?"

Feng wrote:Dact's body continues to grow shapelier as her clothing transforms into something much more suitable for a domestic servant~!

"Right then," says Bones, going to collect the canvas. "Thank you very much for the fine piece of art. I am sure it will look lovely adorning the walls of my inner sanctum." :mrgreen:

"I'm sure she will!" Roman agreed, "Do let me come over some time so that we may view her. Perhaps over wine and cheese. I find that art is most enjoyably enjoyed over wine and cheese."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse