Pin Up Raffle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pin Up Raffle

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

"huh?wait?what?" K spurts out blinking at the sudden nakedness, well mostly. He feels his hair growing longer and pauses for a moment. Also his boxers a black with triforces printed over them. "And what does that have to do with me nearly naked?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

"I believe your exact words were, busty, nearly naked and some nonsense about glasses." Roman said, reading off an list that had appeared in his hand. A pair of glasses appeared on K's head as he said it. "I feel you should find the results most satisfactory."

K's hair darkened to a black color, and grew out to his butt. It rounded out, and the boxers shrank into tiny pair of panties that covered a now very feminine rear and crotch. His, or rather her, legs lengthened, becoming hairless and smooth as they did. They were long and shapely.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well, I did say those things. But What does...?" K pauses and blinks a few times, noticing the glasses appearing on his face. He reaching up and removing them, feeling his hair lengthening, looking back feeling it cascading downward, longer. "Hey wait. I didn't mean me being as such." He epps a bit at the rounding of his butt, and the smooth sexy and shapely legs he now has, wincing and blushing as he feels the panties forming on him... her. Gasping with the swift change of gender.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Roman looked around. "I don't see anyone else here. So I'm afraid you'll have to do."

Against her will, K found herself leaning forward suggestively and putting her against her chest as large breasts grew out of them.Finally, her face shifted into a cute feminine one as she became stuck in her pose as she adjusted her glasses.

((WARNING: The pic is a little racy. Not obscene, exactly, but if you click on it, don't say I didn't tell you))
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

*Claps*Well done!
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm

"When did I say I wanted to?" K says in her noew female voice. She yelps softly, blushing finding herself posed, leaning forward with her hands on the frames of the glasses. She trying to break the pose as she feels her swelling breasts pushing against her arms. Blushing unable to move herself from the pose now. "huh? I cannot move?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 pm

"I suppose it's your future." He said, "Paper, plastic or canvass? I suppose I could drum up some other medium if it suits...have you thought of digital, perhaps?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"D-digital? huh? What do you mean by that anyhow?" K looks down at her mostly frozen body, shaking her head. "uhh?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 pm

"Uploaded." He explained. "A lovely thing like you would make a fine screensaver, wallpaper, gif, or whatever it is you kids do with the internet these days. I never trusted it, myself. Can't tell what side it's on."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

"Umm.. none?" K wiggles, blushing a little. "I don't know."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 pm

"This digital thing intrigues me." He said, conjuring up a laptop. "And since none is not answer, I will go with it."

A USB drive began to snake out of the laptop, until it connected with K's butt! There was a strong, pulling sensation, and in moments, she was sucked through the laptop and into the computer itself, now a static image on screen.

"Hmm...I like to play with my victims, and this just isn't the same fun." He pondered. "Wait! I know!"

He made a click, and a word bubble appeared above her head.

"There. A most lovely pin up girl, fit for our digital world! I must say that I'm proud of myself."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:40 pm

"huh? It is an answer though. Means...." K erks looking back at the thing on her butt, looking back at the usb thing on her behind. She tugging on it gently, blushing. "what is?" She frowns and erking at the pulling and sucking. She yelps being pulled into the laptop.

She is struggling again to move, now an image on the screen. She wondering about the thought bubble now.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 pm

"If you have anything you'd like to say to me," He said, "Just say it in the bubble! Now I can enjoy your torment, and keep you as an alluring image."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well roman, how do you plan to continue?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 pm

K just goes '...' in the text bubble. Then after that the words. 'no. You need to turn me back now. How about that?'
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse