The Muffinville Horror

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Muffinville Horror

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:38 am

Usagi just stares at Matt for a moment. "Considering that I'm 18, I'm not really sure that you should be calling me kid, especially since you don't look any older than me." She deadpanned. "Anyway, I found the key in a bedroom down the hall through that doorway right there." Points at the area in question.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Matt rolled his eyes.

"You do not look the same age as me", he muttered, before looking over to the doorway she was pointing at.

"Did you check all the other rooms down there? Any locked doors?", he asked, stepping around her to get a better look down the hall.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 pm

"OH!" Usagi let out, realizing something. Reaching into her pocket, she then pulled out a piece of paper that had a map drawn on it. "I just remembered that I found this before I found the key. Apparently it's a map made by Blaze"

It was a rather crude map of the mansion and it's grounds. Apparently there is a hedge maze and a mausoleum in the background. AN arrow points to the mausoleum labelled 'someone living here?' THe first floor consists of the entrance hall, the library, the live-in servant quarters which is through the other door on the left of the hall, the kitchen which is through the right door and a grand dining hall which is directly across from the entrance.

The second floor consists of the master bedroom which is to the left of the stairs at the end of the hallway, a children's bedroom which is on the left side of the same hallway and an office which is opposite to the children's bedroom. To the right of the stairs is a lounge and a games room apparently. There is also a hatch to the attic on the second floor, right next to the stairs, though there's apparently nothing special up there.

Also... there is apparently a basement, the only entrance being a hatch outside, but Blaze has noted that the hatch is locked with five padlocks and the keys are nowhere to be found...
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse