Choose the Costume 2012

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Choose the Costume 2012

Postby Albedo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:31 am

Kaba wanders up to this display, bringing a bag of probably ill-gotten gains with her. "Is this some sort of poll?" She then hears the call about Witches and the options appear on the board. "Oh come on," she remarks, "Anyone who doesn't vote for Poltergeist doesn't know what they're missing. How often do we see one of those around here?" She then pulls a chair out of the bag and sits down to watch the results roll in.

((First on page 6!))
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 am

Albedo wrote:Kaba wanders up to this display, bringing a bag of probably ill-gotten gains with her. "Is this some sort of poll?" She then hears the call about Witches and the options appear on the board. "Oh come on," she remarks, "Anyone who doesn't vote for Poltergeist doesn't know what they're missing. How often do we see one of those around here?" She then pulls a chair out of the bag and sits down to watch the results roll in.

((First on page 6!))

"You never see them because they aren't visible!"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Albedo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Kether wrote:
Albedo wrote:Kaba wanders up to this display, bringing a bag of probably ill-gotten gains with her. "Is this some sort of poll?" She then hears the call about Witches and the options appear on the board. "Oh come on," she remarks, "Anyone who doesn't vote for Poltergeist doesn't know what they're missing. How often do we see one of those around here?" She then pulls a chair out of the bag and sits down to watch the results roll in.

((First on page 6!))

"You never see them because they aren't visible!"

"Exactly! Think of how rare it would be to see someone become one."
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:08 pm

"you litterally cannot see that happen.. that's what defines something as a poltergeist"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:35 am

"I shall stand by my suggestion. Bunny girl. " said Don.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Dact grins. "My vote for bunnification!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:16 pm

((To everyone in the thread: This thread is on a quasi-hiatus because of the elections. Those who know me on here know that I'm a campaign manager this year, and as the election (i.e. the most important career day of my life thus far) is fast approaching, I am very, very busy. I realize that I've sort of blown the Halloween theme, but when I started this thread, I was in charge of a candidate, one full time staffer and a part timer. In the last two weeks, my staff has, to my incredible amazement, boomed to almost 20 people, so I don't have to the free time in the office to post on this thread or its spinoffs. It was something I did not forsee when I decided to go ahead and do the thread this year

THAT SAID: It's not dead. I may have blown the Halloween deadline a bit, but if you like the idea of being turned into something and getting your own thread about it, I have every intention to transform every single one of you. And you will get all of your own threads that, thanks to my post election vacation, will gets lots and lots of love and attention. So if you're willing to stick it out and a wait a bit, I think we could have a lot of fun here. I look forward to this every year, and I decided to do it and I'd like to stick with it once I have the chance to update it more frequently))

Roman pulled a switch, and the "Choose the Costume" banner above the stage turned into a large "Choose the Transformation" one.

Meanwhile, Julia, out in the crowd, seemed to realize that a witch might be able to do something about this situation, and cast her vote for it, breaking the tie.

"So, Halloween is upon us." Roman said, "But our fun needn't stop here. Counting the votes, it seems to me that the witch is the winner of the vote here. So a witch you shall get."

The Kether bot suddenly began to grow hair, and its features soften into a human fleshy ones. The hair turned a shocking blue color and expanded wildly until it brushed his lower back. His clothes, meanwhile, transformed into a matching dress that covered only his mid calves, which themselves were growing softer and shapelier. His legs became long and feminine, encased in stockings, and two large breasts popped from her chest. Finally, a wand appeared in her hand as she felt her body and mind fill with magic and the knowledge of how to use it.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 pm

"So who's next?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 pm

"Our next contestant..." Roman said, reading off the paper, "Will be...Kaba! In the meantime, let's see what the wheel has in store for you!"

Kaba was poofed into the cage as the wheel came to a stop on "Personality Crisis" For the witch.

"Aaaah. Now the audience gets to choose two personality traits for the new you." He explained. "And I choose one myself. As always, I select "Troublemaker"."

A desire to use her powers for evil stirs in Kether's mind. Not Skeletor, Emperor Palpetine or Donald Trump evil, but more along the lines of this mischievous evil that might be expected of Roman himself.

"I need two more audience suggestions. The first two in win." Roman said.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Our next contestant..." Roman said, reading off the paper, "Will be...Kaba! In the meantime, let's see what the wheel has in store for you!"

Kaba was poofed into the cage as the wheel came to a stop on "Personality Crisis" For the witch.

"Aaaah. Now the audience gets to choose two personality traits for the new you." He explained. "And I choose one myself. As always, I select "Troublemaker"."

A desire to use her powers for evil stirs in Kether's mind. Not Skeletor, Emperor Palpetine or Donald Trump evil, but more along the lines of this mischievous evil that might be expected of Roman himself.

"I need two more audience suggestions. The first two in win." Roman said.

*...thinks this seems somewhat redundant but since he asked for it.. she begins a quick chant while trying to tap Roman with wand*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 pm

"Silly rabbit." He said, "You can't change me! I'm the host!"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 pm

*If she's successful in touching Roman white energy arcs out from the wand wrapping around him his hair growing out slightly and bluing. His height dropping some as his flesh thins and smooths out gaining curves. Breasts would expand next in the front as he properly becomes a she her clothing reworking into a white kimonoish number leaving her like so sans the weapons.

"HostESS now.. and I do believe you said I was a Troublemaker.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Roman poofed himself back to normal.

"Very well done, my dear." He said. "You've truly captured the spirit of your costume. This practice does seem rather redundant, so please take a seat."

He then turned to the audience. "Everyone, please give me your suggestions for this newest contestant of ours."

((Roman will get his time in the cage. So for the time being, I'd prefer he remained untransformed))
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:01 pm

"Well, not what I expected," said Don as he sighed. He then said, "How about 'shy'?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Albedo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 pm

"Hey, wait, me?" Kaba gets a chance to say before poof. Looks like it's time to see what happens next!
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse