Choose the Costume 2012

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Choose the Costume 2012

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 pm

In Muffinville central park, a stage has erected itself. It's filled with glittering lights and gameshow set pieces, all Halloween themed. Signs point to the stage from all corners of town inviting them to a costume contest! It was just like last year!

On the stage, Roman McMillan stands on a podium. Behind him, Muffinville's own Sara Brightwall is handcuffed to some kind of post in a daze. In front of her is another podium that reads "Contestant Number One"

Just like last time, there were a number of options that could be selected from little audience participation panels. Julia was in the audience, still running out her time as a sexy schoolgirl from last year.

"Rules: Vote for the costume you'd most like to see our lovely contestant walk away in. When the voting is cleared, another contestant will be randomly selected from the audience to participate. The audience chooses the costumes, with myself retaining a veto power, and then voting begins. For this trial round, a selection of costumes has been pre-determined." Roman said.

The options were:
1. Bubbly Bunnygirl
2. Mischievous Fairy
3. Pin-up Model
4. Pop Star

((Couple disclaimers: Due tot he nature of this thread, you aren't in control of what happens to you character. If you don't like what gets voted for you, don't make a fuss about it. Also this time around, I will have veto power over what gets selected. Everyone who gets a TF here is going to have a thread, and a few of the tfs thrown out there last time wouldn't have made good ones.))
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Choose the Costume 2012

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Amongst those in the audience was Jenah, the teenage telekinetic. She was about fifteen, her black hair having pink highlights, was tied in a ponytail, and she wore a black vest top with a pink skull across the chest, along with black, knee length shorts and chunk black boots. Having not been in Muffinville for long, she hadn't witnessed last year's event, and stood, slightly curious, but mostly annoyed about the way he had Sara in handcuffs. She was imagining that they were simply picking a costume that everyone would wear to a party later.

"I guess pop star isn't too demeaning... I vote that", she called.

Elsewhere in the crowd, was a slightly older boy, Matt. He thick brown hair was cut short, and his athletic frame was clothed in a tight fitting green t-shirt and camp print combat pants. He seemed to only be paying a fraction of his attention to the stage for the moment, and instead looked as if he was trying to spot somebody in the crowd.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

"Who exactly are we voting on?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 pm

"The lovely Ms. Brightwall, here." Roman responded, pointing back toward the bound woman.

Elsewhere in the crowd, was a slightly older boy, Matt. He thick brown hair was cut short, and his athletic frame was clothed in a tight fitting green t-shirt and camp print combat pants. He seemed to only be paying a fraction of his attention to the stage for the moment, and instead looked as if he was trying to spot somebody in the crowd.

Yukikio Morris waved to him. She didn't look like she usually did, which wasn't abnormal for a shapeshifter. Instead, she was wearing the form of a busty schoolgirl.

"Hey, babe." She greeted. "Glad you could make it."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Ooh, another one of these? How fun! *Flo comes by and takes a seat in the audience.* I vote for the bunnygirl!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

Matt grinned, and drew Yukikio into a hug that involved squeezing her butt.

"Hey", he said in reply, and nodded towards the stage.

"Roman is letting people vote on a... uh... costume for Sara. I dunno about you, but I'm thinking she'd make a good pin-up".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Matt grinned, and drew Yukikio into a hug that involved squeezing her butt.

"Roman is letting people vote on a... uh... costume for Sara. I dunno about you, but I'm thinking she'd make a good pin-up".

"I have to agree, we lack a good amount of pinups.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Matt grinned, and drew Yukikio into a hug that involved squeezing her butt.

((Important rule: You can bring in multiple characters, but you as a poster only get one vote. Lots of people have tons of characters in this board, and it'd be way too easy for people to start fixing the vote))

"I agree." Yukikio said, selecting the same option for Sara, "I think I should like to see that."

"Alright." Roman said, "That's two for pinup, one for the bubbly bunny and one for the pop star. We need a minimum of two more votes, so anyone out there who hasn't joined the audience, please do!"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Jean happens to be walking by as the votes are being collected!

"Ooohhh, how interesting!" she says happily, clapping her hands together. Taking a seat in the middle row, she looks at the options listend and thrusts her hand into the air!

"I vote for the fairy!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 pm

"Hmm...looks like we have a smaller crowd than I would have hoped." Roman said. "Looks like I should just go ahead with the change."

He flipped a switched and energy began to surge up the platform to where Sara stood. Her features became rounder and more feminine as her breasts swelled and her legs lengthened. Her normal jeans and labcoat shifted into slinky lingerie as she stood up and blew a kiss to the crowd. Then, she froze and held the pose.

"Let's all give a big hand to Sara Brightwall. Our next contestant will be Matt from out there in the audience, but before he comes up, we'll have to spin the bonus wheel!"

Roman pointed to a gain "Price is Right" wheel with eight different options on it. This year, they were Personality Vote, Halloween 2013, Donate Costume, Free Pass, Pick Next Contestant, Play Again, Free Change or Add On. Roman spun the wheel and watched it go around and around...
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Matt whooped and cheered as Sara began to transform, especially when she blew a kiss to them all. He began to clap, only to come to a sudden stop when he heard Roman speak his name.

"Wait... what? I just came to watch", he said, and looked to Yuki with a frown, not even watching to see the outcome of the spinning wheel. "He's made a mistake. I didn't put my name down for this...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Matt whooped and cheered as Sara began to transform, especially when she blew a kiss to them all. He began to clap, only to come to a sudden stop when he heard Roman speak his name.

"Wait... what? I just came to watch", he said, and looked to Yuki with a frown, not even watching to see the outcome of the spinning wheel. "He's made a mistake. I didn't put my name down for this...".

*the somewhat maleish machine person smirks*Costume costume!
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Jean looks... less than impressed by this development, giving a disapproving cluck of her tongue at the sight of Sara's revealing clothing.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

The wheel ended its spin on "Add On." Roman clapped his hands together, grinning.

"This is wonderful new." He said, "I get to make one additional change of my choice to you, my dear. But I'll save it for later. For now, go join the audience."

Sara did as she was told, and walked back toward the rest of the onlookers. When she was in the stands, she took a pose on the bench and locked into it, not moving a muscle.

"And that means that Matt's next." Roman said. "With a snap of his fingers, Matt appeared on the stage in the caged platform that Sara had been in.

"Now, I need three suggestions from the audience, and then we'll begin our vote."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Matt's eyes widened as he found himself in the cage. His hands grasped at the bars, and he shot a stare in Roman's direction before looking out over the audience.

"Yuki... come on, you can't let him do this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse