Launch of 'The Middle Way!'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Launch of 'The Middle Way!'

Postby Zoey » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Zoey yelps as Lucy attacks her with make up! She squirms a bit, before noticing she's kicked out of the dressing room. She teeters in her heels as she tries to keep her skirt down. "Geez!" she says frowning as she looks down at her stilletoes. "Oh boy..." she says sweat dropping, before looking around. "What am I supposed to do?" she says softly touching her face, knowing she got made up, but not seeing the aftermath was a bit scary. Why can't she model normal clothing? ;///;
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:53 am

"Well I didn't know it was the changing room", muttered Muffi, sitting back down, holding the camera on her lap, with both arms wrapped around it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Ryan walks in! "Let's see...Where do I go first..."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:00 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh! That'd be so lovely!" Gives her own little squee and hugs Alex.

Ryan5011 wrote:Ryan walks in! "Let's see...Where do I go first..."

An announcement booms over the intercom.

The Middle Way fashion show will begin shortly. Please take your seats."

Zoey wrote:Zoey yelps as Lucy attacks her with make up! She squirms a bit, before noticing she's kicked out of the dressing room. She teeters in her heels as she tries to keep her skirt down. "Geez!" she says frowning as she looks down at her stilletoes. "Oh boy..." she says sweat dropping, before looking around. "What am I supposed to do?" she says softly touching her face, knowing she got made up, but not seeing the aftermath was a bit scary. Why can't she model normal clothing? ;///;

"Get in line!" Lucy says, pointing to the other models who are lining up in the wings.

Harri-chan wrote:"Well I didn't know it was the changing room", muttered Muffi, sitting back down, holding the camera on her lap, with both arms wrapped around it.

The lights suddenly dim and spotlights focus on the catwalk. THe show is about to begin!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sam » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:26 am

Sam rushes to the entrance as he shows his ticket to the quite massive bouncer. Sam is dressed in a dark suit with some nice dark shoes and a red tie to accompany them. Sam is clearly out of breath as he is wheezing while trying to talk to the man

"Am... I to Late... to this ambigualoys... amiguolus... secret fashion show thing I got a ticket for?
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am

Muffi sat back in her seat, carefully setting the camera robot down beside her. Her gaze went to the illuminated catwalk, and she pulled a notepad and pen from her satchel, crossing her legs over at the knee and using her thigh to rest the pad on, ready to take some notes!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 am

An announcement booms over the intercom.

The Middle Way fashion show will begin shortly. Please take your seats."

"Oh!" Nods as she proceeds to take a seat!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Upon hearing the intercom, Ryan takes an open seat. "Alright." Ryan whispers to himself, and wonders what styles he will end up seeing.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Zoey eeps and wobbles over to the line with the other models! Her stilletos clicking on the floor as she makes her way in line and brushes down her outfit. Her cheeks are very red from it all. "Oh boy..."
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 am

Sam wrote:Sam rushes to the entrance as he shows his ticket to the quite massive bouncer. Sam is dressed in a dark suit with some nice dark shoes and a red tie to accompany them. Sam is clearly out of breath as he is wheezing while trying to talk to the man

"Am... I to Late... to this ambigualoys... amiguolus... secret fashion show thing I got a ticket for?

The bouncer jerks his thumb towards the building.

"Just in time. Get in there."

Harri-chan wrote:Muffi sat back in her seat, carefully setting the camera robot down beside her. Her gaze went to the illuminated catwalk, and she pulled a notepad and pen from her satchel, crossing her legs over at the knee and using her thigh to rest the pad on, ready to take some notes!
KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh!" Nods as she proceeds to take a seat!
Ryan5011 wrote:Upon hearing the intercom, Ryan takes an open seat. "Alright." Ryan whispers to himself, and wonders what styles he will end up seeing.

As everyone gets to their seats, the lights dim, and a voice, deep and booming begins to speak, alongside a light and soft voice.

"People will often choose between two extremes when pushed. Conservative or liberal. Carnivore or herbivore. Abstinence or hedonism. However, a wise man once preached that going to either extreme is the incorrect way to live..."

Spotlights begin to focus on the curtains at the far end of the catwalk as the voiceover finishes, the two voices seeming to meld into a single, level, androgynous voice

"The correct way to live is the Middle Path."

Music starts playing as the sow beings! The first two models emerge, both looking like stereotypical Asian beauties, all dark eyes and straight long black hair. The first one is clad what looks like a modified miko outfit, red baggy shorts that go to her knees alongside a white cotton sleeveless jacket that is open at the front, revealing tat her breasts are covered by binding bandages. She wears ankle socks with a space for the big toe alongside modified wooden sandals,having a slightly longer tooth at the back to raise her up.

The other is clad in a modified kimono, all violet with red butterflies adorning it. It consists of a knee-length skirt, longer at the back than the front and a tiny sleeveless halter top, one that exposes her belly. On her arms, she wears loose detatched sleeves, that would hang down to her knees if she held her arms to her side. She wears black socks with brown leather zori or flip-flops.

Both if them walk down the catwalk with the typical catwalk strut, smiling at the audience, striking a pose at the end before walking back up.

Zoey wrote:Zoey eeps and wobbles over to the line with the other models! Her stilletos clicking on the floor as she makes her way in line and brushes down her outfit. Her cheeks are very red from it all. "Oh boy..."

Zoey hears some kind of voiceover from the other side of the curtain before music starts playing and the first two models move out!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 pm

(Glad to see someone else likes Danganronpa)

"Thank you very much"

Sam runs inside as the show starts
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:06 am

Kurina can't help but nod at the announcing of how choosing between two extremes was so limiting, and had to smile at that. She then proceeded to watch in complete attention as the show happened, admiring it!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Zoey waits her turn then trying to calm down as she shifts uncomfortably in her stilleto heels wondering if this was actually a good idea or not. She looks to the models walking out seeing what their doing...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Sam wrote:(Glad to see someone else likes Danganronpa)

"Thank you very much"

Sam runs inside as the show starts

KonokoHasano wrote:Kurina can't help but nod at the announcing of how choosing between two extremes was so limiting, and had to smile at that. She then proceeded to watch in complete attention as the show happened, admiring it!

The two models move back to the start of the catwalk as two more begin to walk down! One has chestnut brown hair and is clad in a black leather bustier along with matching chaps held up with a brown belt with a sheathed sword hanging from it. On her feet, she wears metal-plated leather boots and on her hands, fingerless leather gloves with metal studs on the knuckles. Wrapped around her neck is a brown caplet, held together with a gold brooch.

The other woman is a blunette, wearing a gold tiara with a gauzy blue-white silk coat with long tail, a golden sash around her waist and poofy pants the same color as the coat. On her feet, she wears what looks like glass heeled slippers.

Zoey wrote:Zoey waits her turn then trying to calm down as she shifts uncomfortably in her stilleto heels wondering if this was actually a good idea or not. She looks to the models walking out seeing what their doing...

Suddenly, Lucy walks over and examines the lineup with a slight frown. Suddenly, she pulls Zoey and her partner to the front! They're next!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 pm

"Oh my, those look so lovely." Kurina whispered, her eyes sparkling in glee.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse