Launch of 'The Middle Way!'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Launch of 'The Middle Way!'

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:40 pm

It does seem like the place! 'Experience' is written on a sign above the door and it seems like people are starting to show up! She just needs to flash her ticket to the bouncer and she's in.

Kurina smiles brightly and moves over to the bouncer, holding up her ticket!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Atoq tilts his head, acknowledging the girls with a look of confusion.

"Do I know you ladies?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Zoey wrote:Zoey is quite surprised by Lucy's quick action and is dragged away. She knows not to question the half demon when she's like this, but she is a bit worried too... for her sake and her own. .__.

Collette groans and shakes her head. "Noobies..." she mumbles as she goes finish the damned sleeve. "Everyone make damn sure to be ready, check up your make up, make sure your clothes are ok. I don't want anything wrong going on!" she shouts to the girls backstage.

"Strip!" Zoey barks at Zoey, pointing at her clothes. Hanging in the dressing room is a very familiar outfit... A black shirt with white frills and a frilly white heart on the chest and puffy shoulders along with a matching miniskirt that has a white patch on the front, also with frills, resembling the hem of an apron. White thigh highs, with frills at the hem and black garters go with it along with black 4-inch stiletto heels, white lace gloves and a matching sports visor... it's like a tennis outfit done up like a maid outfit!

Harri-chan wrote:Muffi spotted the little card displaying her name sitting stop one of the chairs and made her way over to it. Taking the card, she sat herself down, and then pressed a button on the floating camera, and it drifted up over the catwalk, and tried to make its way through the curtain to discover the source of the commotion that could be heard.

The camera successfully drifts through the curtain... it can see the backstage consists of multiple dressing rooms and makeup stations as several models dress in various outfits that seem to be modeled on uniforms and formal wear. A pink-haired angel runs around making sure the models are ready...

When one catches sight of the camera and shrieks! "KYAA! PEEPER!"

KonokoHasano wrote:Kurina smiles brightly and moves over to the bouncer, holding up her ticket!

The bouncer waves her though. She finds herself in a lobby, velvet ropes guiding her into a room on the right. She can see the chibi Atoc along with Blaze, Jan, Okuni, Logos and Alex, all dressed formally! Or as formally as Atoc can manage in the chibi's case

Feng wrote:Atoq tilts his head, acknowledging the girls with a look of confusion.

"Do I know you ladies?"

Jean winks and the Chibi and places her finger to her lips, ushering him into the room! A catwalk dominates the room with several chairs around it. Several NPCs are starting to arrive, and Muffi sits in her designated seat at the front.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 pm

The bouncer waves her though. She finds herself in a lobby, velvet ropes guiding her into a room on the right. She can see the chibi Atoc along with Blaze, Jan, Okuni, Logos and Alex, all dressed formally! Or as formally as Atoc can manage in the chibi's case

"Oh!" Moves on over towards the group. "Hello~" She said with a bright smile.
Last edited by KonokoHasano on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Atoq scratches his head as he wanders in. "I don't suppose I know you from one of the recent keggers, hmmm? I swear I would have remembered knowing you guys" @.@
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 pm

A hole in space suddenly opened outside of Experience HQ and Ryan came out of the spatial rift. dressed in complete black. He had dark red hair that could be mistaken for brown. "Is this the place? Sure seems like it, by the name anyways." Ryan said to himself in a low tone as he began to walk towards the entrance.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:11 am

Hearing the shriek, Muffi winced, but tried to make it seem like she was confused as to what had caused it as she sat there on her seat. The camera floated upwards, until it was pressed into an upper corner of the room, filming away still.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Zoey blinks a bit at the outfit. "Umm... whats that supposed to be?" she says as she starts to strip .___. Down to her undies.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:02 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh!" Moves on over towards the group. "Hello~" She said with a bright smile.

Alex turns and smiles to Kurina, the wolf-girl practically vibrating with excitement!

"Like, hi~! Are you here to see the super fancy clothes show tooo~?" @__@

Feng wrote:Atoq scratches his head as he wanders in. "I don't suppose I know you from one of the recent keggers, hmmm? I swear I would have remembered knowing you guys" @.@

Jean giggles and shakes her head.

"No, the bouncer was going to throw you out~ Just stick with us and you can stay."

Ryan5011 wrote:A hole in space suddenly opened outside of Experience HQ and Ryan came out of the spatial rift. dressed in complete black. He had dark red hair that could be mistaken for brown. "Is this the place? Sure seems like it, by the name anyways." Ryan said to himself in a low tone as he began to walk towards the entrance.

The bouncer gives Ryan a look that could melt steel as he approaches.

"Ticket" he growls

Harri-chan wrote:Hearing the shriek, Muffi winced, but tried to make it seem like she was confused as to what had caused it as she sat there on her seat. The camera floated upwards, until it was pressed into an upper corner of the room, filming away still.

One of the models who is fortunate enough to be already dressed grabs the camera, covers the lens and storms out on stage. Seeing Muffi as the only one in the reporter's seat, she hurls the camera at her, giving the girl a scowl.

Zoey wrote:Zoey blinks a bit at the outfit. "Umm... whats that supposed to be?" she says as she starts to strip .___. Down to her undies.

"It's what you'll be modelling, duh." Lucy says as she begins dressing Zoey in it with a flurry of motion! Soon the pinkette finds herself in the outfit, heels and all!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Ryan reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of small papers and began shuffling through them, until he saw the ticket. Ryan grabbed the ticket and put the rest of the papers back in his pocket. "Would this be the ticket you are looking for?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Alex turns and smiles to Kurina, the wolf-girl practically vibrating with excitement!

"Like, hi~! Are you here to see the super fancy clothes show tooo~?" @__@

Kurina nods quickly. "Definitely!" She answered, looking quite excited herself. "I simply love clothing, so to be able to be around for this makes me so overjoyed~" She ended up clamping onto Alex's hands as her own eyes sparkle.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Seeing the camera being launched across the room, Muffi dived out of her chair, wrapping her arms around it to cushion it as she and the camera both tumbled to the floor. Her wide blue eyes looked across at the model.

"Don't you know how expensive these things are? Ms. Jones would have fired me for sure if I'd brought it back in pieces!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am

Zoey twirls and blinks in massive confusion as she is rapidly dressed and soon finds herself teetering in her high heeled stilletos!

She holds her head a bit dizzy after Lucy is done and eeps a bit, pulling her skirt down. "A little bit of warning next time Lucy" >_<;;;
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Ryan reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of small papers and began shuffling through them, until he saw the ticket. Ryan grabbed the ticket and put the rest of the papers back in his pocket. "Would this be the ticket you are looking for?"

The bouncer examines the ticket before giving Ryan a firm nod. He's in!

KonokoHasano wrote:Kurina nods quickly. "Definitely!" She answered, looking quite excited herself. "I simply love clothing, so to be able to be around for this makes me so overjoyed~" She ended up clamping onto Alex's hands as her own eyes sparkle.

Alex squees ans squeezes the hand right back!

"Like, I'm super best friends with the clothes maker, maybe she can give you sooome~!" :D'

Harri-chan wrote:Seeing the camera being launched across the room, Muffi dived out of her chair, wrapping her arms around it to cushion it as she and the camera both tumbled to the floor. Her wide blue eyes looked across at the model.

"Don't you know how expensive these things are? Ms. Jones would have fired me for sure if I'd brought it back in pieces!".

"Then don't send it into the changing room creep!" the girl snaps before walking back behind the curtain.

Zoey wrote:Zoey twirls and blinks in massive confusion as she is rapidly dressed and soon finds herself teetering in her high heeled stilletos!

She holds her head a bit dizzy after Lucy is done and eeps a bit, pulling her skirt down. "A little bit of warning next time Lucy" >_<;;;

"Well I'm sorry, but if you want me to handle you with kid cloves, come in on time!" Lucy barks as she assails Zoey's face with makeup! Pink lip gloss, blush, mascara and green eyeshadow to accent her eyes before giving her a shove out of the dressing room!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:42 am

Alex squees ans squeezes the hand right back!

"Like, I'm super best friends with the clothes maker, maybe she can give you sooome~!"

"Oh! That'd be so lovely!" Gives her own little squee and hugs Alex.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse