Maria: Learning the Ropes (Open to all)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Maria: Learning the Ropes (Open to all)

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Maria also takes off her shoes (or were they boots? Meh, too lazy to go back and check xD) and began looking down the narrow hallway while she listened to Yama say something about the Hasano being large, but as far as she was concerned, that was just a restate of what Meiru had told them earlier, about the clans age that is.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Blaze wrote:Yama steps inside, and takes off his shoes as he guesses the custom is.

"THank you for having us in your home Miss Meiru. You seem to have a very large family." ^^

Meiru laughs a little. "Large doesn't even begin to describe it, dear. This estate here is home to quite a few members of the clan. There's me and my husband, our children and their spouces, their children and spouces, and then their children. There are even some members older than I living here. Some other members of the clan end up leaving and going elsewhere to live. Over the years that the Hasano clan has existed, many family members have even expanded into outerspace, where various Hasano branches working on businesses and other interstellar corporations, with a clan branch also living upon a planet known as Karat, since the Nishino Royal Family of the Leef kingdom on that planet are relatives via marriage from years ago."

She scratches her cheek a little. "Large would definitely be an understatement."

Ryan5011 wrote:Maria also takes off her shoes (or were they boots? Meh, too lazy to go back and check xD) and began looking down the narrow hallway while she listened to Yama say something about the Hasano being large, but as far as she was concerned, that was just a restate of what Meiru had told them earlier, about the clans age that is.

As Maria made her way down the small hallway lined with portraits and potted plants, she come to the mansion's living room. The living room was large and spacious in size, the middle of which sporting a large rug on the floor. Over this rug was a long, L-shaped sofa on one side, and another L-shaped sofa on the other. Between these two sofas was a long coffee table. There were a couple footstools for sitting also to be found. Around the room, she could spot a plethora of shelves and cases, upon which books, potted plants, movies, and assorted nicknacks were placed. A large, flat-screen television rested upon the wall just right to the entrance into the area. To the left of the room was a couple of chairs sitting with a table between them. A shelf next to these sported assorted board games that one could play.

A few Hasanos were relaxing here. In the distance, some maids and staff were moving about the halls.

"Oh, um... hello." A young girl who seems to be around 10 gives a wave. She had purplish-black hair and purple eyes. A pair of thick glasses rested upon her face, and she seemed to have an adorable pudginess. Upon her head sat a tiny squirrel-like robot that also had a similar hairstyle to her, along with a pair of glasses. In fact, if Maria looked around, she would see a few other small squirrel robots that had different features as well.

Some other girl, one with tanned skin and blonde hair tied in a multitude of ponytails, suddenly appears and waves. "HIIIIIIIIII!" She let out. "I'm not a Hasano, but welcome here! I can't be a Hasano, because I'm a Pekoro, Penny Pekoro is the name! So who are yoooooooou? Huh huh huh? Me? I'm just visiting! I bet you're visiting, right?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Maria took note of the room, it looked very nice and spacious, much like her room that Yama gave her was...at least until she decorates it. After looking around the room, a girl that looked to be about 10 showed up and said hello to her. Maria was about to answer, until another girl came up to her and began speaking hyperactively. Because of her suddenness, Maria only realized the last question and her name. "Yeah, I'm Maria. Nice to, uh, meet you." Maria felt a little uncomfortable around the girl, probably due to the suddenness.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"The backspace?" Meiru asked, a little bit confused by the term as she walks up and opens the door. Doing so leads to a small entryway area that possesses some cubbyholes in which shoes could be placed for safe keeping. A narrow hallway led further on.

Elk: *nods* That's the key.

Ryan5011 wrote:Maria also takes off her shoes (or were they boots? Meh, too lazy to go back and check xD) and began looking down the narrow hallway while she listened to Yama say something about the Hasano being large, but as far as she was concerned, that was just a restate of what Meiru had told them earlier, about the clans age that is.

*Elk enters the building as well, hopping out of his shoes in doing so, and brushes past her.*

"Oh, um... hello." A young girl who seems to be around 10 gives a wave. She had purplish-black hair and purple eyes. A pair of thick glasses rested upon her face, and she seemed to have an adorable pudginess. Upon her head sat a tiny squirrel-like robot that also had a similar hairstyle to her, along with a pair of glasses. In fact, if Maria looked around, she would see a few other small squirrel robots that had different features as well.

Elk: *swerving in place* And on this farm they had some squirrels, S-Q-R-R-L~! *turns to the side and starts pumping a fist excitedly*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Yama listens intently, wiping his glasses as he does.

"Incredible... who oversees everything, if I may ask?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Blaze wrote:Yama listens intently, wiping his glasses as he does.

"Incredible... who oversees everything, if I may ask?"

"A council of clan heads." She answers. "Each head from each branch of the Hasano clan get together and trades news on what is happening with the various branches."

AmbushCat wrote:Elk: *nods* That's the key.

"Oh..." Thinks for a moment before giggling.

AmbushCat wrote:Elk: *swerving in place* And on this farm they had some squirrels, S-Q-R-R-L~! *turns to the side and starts pumping a fist excitedly*

The glasses girl with a slight childish chubbiness to her waves to Elk. "Oh! Elk, hi. It's me, Eiko."

Ryan5011 wrote:Maria took note of the room, it looked very nice and spacious, much like her room that Yama gave her was...at least until she decorates it. After looking around the room, a girl that looked to be about 10 showed up and said hello to her. Maria was about to answer, until another girl came up to her and began speaking hyperactively. Because of her suddenness, Maria only realized the last question and her name. "Yeah, I'm Maria. Nice to, uh, meet you." Maria felt a little uncomfortable around the girl, probably due to the suddenness.

"So what--" Penny was pulled out of the way by a boy with short black hair and glasses. "Sorry about that. She's a bit hyper, you see?" Pushes Penny away. "Your making her uncomfortable you idiot!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Yama gives a small smile and nods at that.

"It's strange how large noble families can start to look like governments, do you agree? Who is the head of this branch? You?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:38 pm

"Her being the head might be a little too obvious Yama. Unless anyone would give tours to people." Maria's tone was back to normal when she spoke to Yama, and after having watched the hyperactive girl get scolded.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 am

The glasses girl with a slight childish chubbiness to her waves to Elk. "Oh! Elk, hi. It's me, Eiko."

Elk: *waves back* Eiko, Eiko! Haven't seen ya in a while! How've you been, how've you been?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Blaze wrote:Yama gives a small smile and nods at that.

"It's strange how large noble families can start to look like governments, do you agree? Who is the head of this branch? You?"

"Oh no, I used to be clan head, but I passed that on to my own daughter, Sachiko. Just a few years ago, the title was passed on to my granddaughter Konoko. There's no reason to actually pass it down, but we like to give the younger generations a crack at it after a while. My daughter and I still help Konoko, but she's mainly in charge." Considers a little. "Then again, Konoko does have a lot more capability of being in places she needs to be at the right time without much issue. It's because of some of her more interesting skills that make her better suited for being in charge."

Ryan5011 wrote:"Her being the head might be a little too obvious Yama. Unless anyone would give tours to people." Maria's tone was back to normal when she spoke to Yama, and after having watched the hyperactive girl get scolded.

"Appearances in things can be deceiving, dear." Meiru said with a giggle. "Sometimes the obvious isn't the truth."

AmbushCat wrote:Elk: *waves back* Eiko, Eiko! Haven't seen ya in a while! How've you been, how've you been?

"I've been doing just fine, Elk." Smiles some. "How have you been?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Yama gives a small smile at that and nods.

"The old leaves must fall off to allow new ones to grow..."

Suddenly, a figure steps out from some shadows nearby! It looks like a dog, but it's fur is darker than night and it has four eyes, burning red like hot coals. Yama kneels down and the being growls something to him.

"Hmm... is that so? Miss Meiru, I do hate to leave so suddenly, but something has come up that could be a valuable teaching experience to Miss Maria."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Maria was a little surprised from the 'dog' appearing out of nowhere. It looked more like a Hell Hound then anything else. Upon hearing something about a valuable teaching experience, Maria got excited, though she didn't show it, mainly to not be rude. Instead, she waved good bye to Meiru.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm

"I've been doing just fine, Elk." Smiles some. "How have you been?"

Elk: Excellent, excellent. I was chasing a squirrel, and I wound up here of all places. :D Go figure!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 pm

"Oh, it's quite alright, Yama. Please, you are welcome back any time." She said with a smile as she waves to Yama and Maria.

Eiko gives a small nod to Elk. "Squirrels can be athletic like that."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Maria began walking towards the exit, not like she could forget where the exit was already, and would wait outside for Yama if he didn't catch up.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse