Maria: Learning the Ropes (Open to all)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Maria: Learning the Ropes (Open to all)

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 pm

It gives a bit of a shy wave back.

Elk: *nods, then looks around a bit* Paradise for rodents, a nightmare for Dr. Doom. Is Coney-ko around somewhere?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

~Seems I'm going to need to be aggressive if I want to knock her out of the blood...I don't like fighting that way though.~ Maria thought to herself as she waited. ~Poor girl...All this bloodlust. I wonder if she's possessed.~ Then something strange happened: Black feathers started dropping from the sky...but nothing was in the sky either, though Maria didn't look up, she couldn't. If she did, the girl may strike again. Maria didn't move forward either, she just stayed in a defensive stance, waiting for the girl to strike again.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Yama, observing from the top of a building, spots the black feather and frowns, gazing upwards to spot the source. The girl charges at Maria, swinging wildly with the knife!

"Gonna take ALL your blood!" :D
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Maria starts backstepping a bit, delaying how long it would take for the girl to reach her. ~Alright, what's up with all these feathers, they don't even look real.~ Upon a closer inspection, one would notice the feathers weren't actual feathers, but mana-made ones, they seemed to swirl around the entire area in a clockwise direction. Once the girl had caught up, if she kept charging, Maria would slam the sword vertically to the ground, and if she missed, would attempt to kick the girl below wherever she was slashing.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:45 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Elk: *nods, then looks around a bit* Paradise for rodents, a nightmare for Dr. Doom. Is Coney-ko around somewhere?

Shakes head. "Not at the moment."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Maria starts backstepping a bit, delaying how long it would take for the girl to reach her. ~Alright, what's up with all these feathers, they don't even look real.~ Upon a closer inspection, one would notice the feathers weren't actual feathers, but mana-made ones, they seemed to swirl around the entire area in a clockwise direction. Once the girl had caught up, if she kept charging, Maria would slam the sword vertically to the ground, and if she missed, would attempt to kick the girl below wherever she was slashing.

The girl takes the bonk on the head and falls! But the blood pools up and catches her, and soon she's back on her feet. Whatever did this to her made her inhumanely tough as well!

"Owies~!" ;-;
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:20 pm

"Why aren't you unconscious yet?!" Maria shouted at the girl, and then the black feathers seemed to evaporate into a black-purple-blue mist, and missed the girl saying "Owies", as the mist had a null-noise effect. Maria could only hear her own breathing, and any noises she made due to the mist. ~So he is here...watching from somewhere...Is he trying to kill me? Once I get 6 feet away, there's no telling what can happen. Guess he's basically saying take the offensive.~ Maria thought to herself as she charged forward. She was gonna slam the blunt side of the blade at the girl again, this time aiming for the girl's hand that was holding the dagger.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Yama peers into the mist, a slight frown on his face.

"Who is doing this?..."

In the mist, the girl looks scared and confused at the sudden mist, and is too distracted to block! Her hand is struck and the knife falls to the side!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 pm

A girl is seen floating next to Yama, slightly above him and looking straight instead of down, flying with black wings, and much like the feathers, they looked more like mana than actual feathers. "Just a mage, though your pretty tall. Name's Arisu." the girl said to Yama. Unfortunately, Arisu was using what she called elemental vision, a special kind of vision she was born with. She saw others as several lines of black and white, and the environment as many different colors that seemed to flow. Arisu moved 'around' Yama and looked over at the mist. "Hopefully that mist I made helps."

Maria quickly moved in the direction the knife flew off to. "Gotta grab that knife, and get it far, far away from her." Maria said aloud, she only hoped the girl didn't attack. If she made it to the knife, she'd throw it far away from here.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Yama looks up at the girl and chuckles slightly.

"Hello Miss Arisu. It is not wise to fly directly above people while wearing a skirt."

As Maria runs of the knife, something snags her leg! Looking back, the pool of blood has separated from the girl and has expended into a figure with black eyes, a gaping maw and claws, made of blood!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Maria started hacking at what grabbed her, attempting to break free. ~I gotta get out of here, fast. I can't even call for help with this mist in the air!~

Arisu went bright red. "What?! Don't try to trick me!" A few seconds later, her elemental vision deactivated itself since she lost her composure, and she looked down at Yama by tilting her body in a way that Yama wouldn't be able to see up her skirt without purposely moving behind her. "Forget you saw that! Forget it!"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:24 pm

The monster growls as it is hacked at. Despite being made of blood, it some how bleeds... when suddenly, the little girl leaps on it from behind, holding the knife! She stabs at the demon again and again, making it let Maria go to focus on her!

Yama meanwhile chuckles and nods his head.

"Forget what? Also, would you mind lifting the fog? I cannot see how Miss Maria is faring."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Arisu complies by clapping her hands twice, and the mist fades away, just as the girl began stabbing at the blood demon.

Maria however, was left in a state of shock, surprised at how courageous the little girl was. After recovering from the shock, she ran towards the blood demon, and tried to cut it in two horizontally, somewhat below where the girl had jumped ontop of the demon.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:34 pm

The demon is bisected, blood gushing from it's blood body as it starts to go inert! Soon, Maria and the girl are left standing in a regular puddle of blood. The girl's knife clatters to the ground as she slumps, seemingly in a state of shock.

Yama leaps from the building and walks over to them. "Miss Maria, are you okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 am

"Yeah." Maria gazed at the girl and then back at Yama, "I hope she's okay at least."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse