Back again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Back again

Postby Raleigh » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm

*A small boom sounds in the skies above as a rather rapid moving reptilian creature arrives in the Muffinville Universe. It would appear he is pouring on the speed as if the hounds of hell are after him. Instead, its probably worse as Raleigh comes storming out chasing the creature with a manic smile. The fact that Raleigh is actually chasing the creature down while riding his war horse probably doesn't help anything.* So you tried to kill Shara eh? Hehehe, run boy, run.
Thor: You know boss, you don't have to have this much fun.
Raleigh: When do I ever get to hunt down an idiot like this anymore? It went out of style in most worlds.
Thor: True.

Reptilian creature: Save me!

((OOC: Or in other words, I am back from Dragon*Con and my horrible cold. Though some of the cold seems to be sticking around but at least I can look at my computer screen without it going all wobbly. Not my best con but good enough and I feel revitalized to act like my usual loon of a self.))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Back again

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:38 am

*A wooden sign that says "Hide here!" sits planted in the ground, pointing right at a large dark hole. It might be more obvious to Raleigh than to the reptile that the hole is lined with sharp teeth.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to the Muffinverse