Shining Wind Waterpark

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Shining Wind Waterpark

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 am

In an alleyway on busy side of town, there was an entrance way to dimly lit tunnel. It sloped down into darkness and was only faintly illuminated by overhead lights that were so worn out that they appeared orange. One of them close to the entrance flickered on and off sporadically. It was crummy, and dingy, though if were to get close enough to it, definitely smelled like sea salt.

Above it was a blue, rusty sign with white letters painted over the image of waves.

Shining Wind Waterpark!

-Fun for girls!
-Fun for boys!
-Fun for Families!
-Over 50 rides, slides, jives and attractions!
-No mad science experiments!

Tickets start at FREE!

All in all, it looked pretty legit.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Shining Wind Waterpark

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 am

Elliot was stood outside the entrance to the tunnel, seeming nervous. He was dressed in regular clothing, but had a canvas bang hanging from over his shoulder. Seeing the sign for the water park, he'd found himself really wanting to go, but not on his own. So he'd sent a text to Julia at the bakery, asking if she'd like to come too, and was now waiting to see if she'd show up!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 am

*saunters up in his standard maleish machine form...*I wonder when Raleigh starts breaking things...
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Mischa stops at the entrance to the waterpark. "Huh... a waterpark? It seems a bit run down... maybe competition with the other one was bad for business."

Still, summer is almost over now... so why not try to get in one last dip? With a shrug, he steps inside. "Hello~" he calls out, peering into the gloom.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot was stood outside the entrance to the tunnel, seeming nervous. He was dressed in regular clothing, but had a canvas bang hanging from over his shoulder. Seeing the sign for the water park, he'd found himself really wanting to go, but not on his own. So he'd sent a text to Julia at the bakery, asking if she'd like to come too, and was now waiting to see if she'd show up!

Julia II wandered up eventually in a red and white polkadot bikini and carrying a green intertube shaped with a dinosaur head on it.

"Sorry about the wait." She said, "Are you sure it's here? It doesn't seem like the kind of place for a waterpark."

Kether wrote:*saunters up in his standard maleish machine form...*I wonder when Raleigh starts breaking things...

The tunnel descends down.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa stops at the entrance to the waterpark. "Huh... a waterpark? It seems a bit run down... maybe competition with the other one was bad for business."

Still, summer is almost over now... so why not try to get in one last dip? With a shrug, he steps inside. "Hello~" he calls out, peering into the gloom.

"Hey you!'" Came a familiar, perky voice from behind him. "You heard about the waterpark? I thought it sounded like a great idea!"
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Elliot smiled brightly as Julia arrived. "It's no problem! Yeah, I know it looks kind of odd, but you can totally smell it", he said, inhaling deeply, and then took Julia by the hand. "Your swimsuit is cute", he said with a blush, trying to lead her down the dark tunnel.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:"Hey you!'" Came a familiar, perky voice from behind him. "You heard about the waterpark? I thought it sounded like a great idea!"

Mischa turns around at the familiar voice, and smiles. "It seemed like a chance for some fun and adventure!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:28 pm

*Ellen Harrison, a bag in her hand, ignores everyone else as she quietly descends into the tunnel.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

*much also entering the tunnel*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"