Villainous Sellout

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Villainous Sellout

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 am

The Chaos Demon who called himself Roman McMillain sat behind what appeared to be the most expensive lemonade stand of all time. It was shaped like a lemonade stand with a small entrance, but made of white marble and draped with red satin curtains. Roman columns ran up all four corners, trimmed each with stone carvings of cherubs frolicking among grapes and olive branches. He sat on a comfortable, golden throne and above him, embossed in the marble, a sign read:

Roman's Legitimate Enterprise
Roman Candles - $15
Roman Bathouse Tickets - $20
Roman Pottery - $100
Roman Gods - Inquire Inside
Lemonade - 25¢

He sat and waited for customers.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Villainous Sellout

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 am

In a cloud of black smoke, a red-haired teenager that shared more than just a passing resemblance to Roman suddenly appeared. Her clothing was decidedly old fashioned, a knee length red velvet dress with a round white collar and lace around the cuffs and hems.

"Sorry I'm late, Father. I was setting a horde of ovalisks loose on a neighbouring town", she explained casually as she studied the marble sign and grinned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 am

*wanders up standard form.. points at Melanie*AHAH! at last revenge for the Yardsale.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

Harri-chan wrote:In a cloud of black smoke, a red-haired teenager that shared more than just a passing resemblance to Roman suddenly appeared. Her clothing was decidedly old fashioned, a knee length red velvet dress with a round white collar and lace around the cuffs and hems.

"Sorry I'm late, Father. I was setting a horde of ovalisks loose on a neighbouring town", she explained casually as she studied the marble sign and grinned.

"I'm proud of you dear." He said, mussing her hair. "But I'm afraid that we're done with that sort of thing now."

Kether wrote:*wanders up standard form.. points at Melanie*AHAH! at last revenge for the Yardsale.

Roman beamed at that. "That was good work. I'm so proud of her."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:22 pm

The teenager gave Roman a bemused look in response to what he said, but upon hearing Kether, she turned to face him instead. "Yard sale? Oh, I remember... that was fun", she smiled, lifting herself up to sit on the edge of the fancy lemonade stand, swinging feet back and forth across the front of it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager gave Roman a bemused look in response to what he said, but upon hearing Kether, she turned to face him instead. "Yard sale? Oh, I remember... that was fun", she smiled, lifting herself up to sit on the edge of the fancy lemonade stand, swinging feet back and forth across the front of it.

"You could definately use a more selling look"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager gave Roman a bemused look in response to what he said, but upon hearing Kether, she turned to face him instead. "Yard sale? Oh, I remember... that was fun", she smiled, lifting herself up to sit on the edge of the fancy lemonade stand, swinging feet back and forth across the front of it.

"Come here, child. We need to speak." He told her in a grave tone.

Kether wrote:

"Do anything to her," He said, "and I'll dissentigrate you."

He paused. "would you like to buy a candle?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

One of Melanie's eyebrows arched as Kether voiced his suggestion, but when Roman beckoned her over, she hopped back down to her feet and rounded the stand, looking concerned at his tone. "Is something wrong?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:

Kether wrote:

"Do anything to her," He said, "and I'll dissentigrate you."

He paused. "would you like to buy a candle?"

"You're going to alter her for the project anyway.."

((Heh I wonder how he'd handle the wish coin setup..))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:One of Melanie's eyebrows arched as Kether voiced his suggestion, but when Roman beckoned her over, she hopped back down to her feet and rounded the stand, looking concerned at his tone. "Is something wrong?".

"My dear, I'm getting out of the Chaos Lord business." He told her. "I'm tired of ruining things. I want to...build something instead of just tearing things down."

Kether wrote:
Bigmouthstrikes wrote:

Kether wrote:

((eh?))

"Only I'm allowed to do that." He said curtly, "She's my little girl."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:
Kether wrote:

[/quote]

((eh?))

"Only I'm allowed to do that." He said curtly, "She's my little girl."[/quote]

"Well get on with it?"

((the trouble Mel got herself into in the Princess and coin thread))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Melanie's brow furrowed as she studied Roman's face. She blushed slightly at his comment to Kether, but never took her eyes off him. "I see, Father", she said, folding her arms across her chest, continuing to give him a puzzled look. "What can I do to assist you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie's brow furrowed as she studied Roman's face. She blushed slightly at his comment to Kether, but never took her eyes off him. "I see, Father", she said, folding her arms across her chest, continuing to give him a puzzled look. "What can I do to assist you?".

"Well," He said in a melancholy tone, "I suppose you can help me move some boxes. We're salespeople now, though. If you could take some of our wares and act as a crier for me on some busy area, it would be most helpful."

"Well get on with it?"

"On with what?" He asked. "I'm sorry, are you here to buy anything or not?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 pm

The teenager didn't exactly look thrilled at the news. "As you wish", she said, turning to look over the piles of boxes behind the stand. Her green eyes looked questioningly at Kether for a moment, and then she smiled. "Father, I'm going to need help to carry any of these boxes", she said, stepping in front of him again, and pointed at Kether. "You will come with me".

As she spoke the words, a warm tingle spread through him, and he began to stiffen, finding it harder and harder to move. His clothes warped around him, turning into a short, black satin dress with white lace petticoats and a white apron on top. His shoes transformed into black high heels, and all body hair faded from his skin. His figure began to reshape to fit the dress, and soon he was left with a long pair of slim legs, a narrow waist, wide hips, and a round pair of breasts. With a tug between his thighs, his male bits were replaced with the female kind, and then his hair began to grow out, long and brown, make-up appearing on his face as his lips swelled larger and his eyelashes got longer.

Finally, his skin took out on a hard, rubbery sort of feel, and his internal organs hardened into circuits and hardware, leaving Kether as a realistic look robotic maid, capable of carrying weights far greater than any human could. Melanie snapped her fingers. "Bring a box of the candles with you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Just some lady » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm

There is a light clank, as a humanoid robot appears on the scene...before it quickly shimmers, the air seeming to pixellate around it for a moment, leaving it looking something like this.

"Ah, the fate of all villains. But resources should never be wasted..."

She peers inside.

"Is this the extend of your remaining resources?"
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Return to the Muffinverse