The Clothyssey

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

The Clothyssey

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 am

In Muffinville's busy downtown, a clothing store exploded.

This was not a normal habit of clothing stores. In terms of explosive risk, the danger of a clothing store going BOOM is usually considered with the same degree of urgency as daycare centers, ice creameries and the craft stores in which one can buy the accessories required to make quilts.

Yet in downtown Muffinville, Rosetta's Custom Apparel did precisely that. The explosion was loud and thunderous. The force of it shook nearby buildings and shattered windows, and the only thing that matched its intensity was its color. Glittery sparkles of all kinds flew from the building in unique clouds. There were no flames, and the smoke poured out in a grey-tinted multicolored rainbow.

((Warning on the pic. It's clean, but risque. Don't say I didn't warn you, because it's right there in bold!))

Inside, a very confused brunette sat amid a pile of panties and some scattered mannequins (roughly half of which used to be people, though whether this was the case before or after the explosion is a mystery only the storekeeper could answer).
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: The Clothyssey

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 am

"I want to see what happened", said Melanie as she strolled through Muffinville, towards the source of the loud explosion, wearing a fancy black satin dress that had short sleeves, with black and white hooped tights. She was dragging along a more hesitant Elliot, who was protesting, "Look at the sparkles! Sparkles are never good, Melanie, and they're everywhere!", he groaned.

However, when Melanie dragged him into the store, his mouth hung open as he saw the woman sitting on the floor amongst the clothing. "Rosetta? Is that you?", he asked, rushing to her side and crouching down, blushing as he tugged a pair of panties from her shoulder and threw them aside.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:18 am

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:In Muffinville's busy downtown, a clothing store exploded.

This was not a normal habit of clothing stores. In terms of explosive risk, the danger of a clothing store going BOOM is usually considered with the same degree of urgency as daycare centers, ice creameries and the craft stores in which one can buy the accessories required to make quilts.

Yet in downtown Muffinville, Rosetta's Custom Apparel did precisely that. The explosion was loud and thunderous. The force of it shook nearby buildings and shattered windows, and the only thing that matched its intensity was its color. Glittery sparkles of all kinds flew from the building in unique clouds. There were no flames, and the smoke poured out in a grey-tinted multicolored rainbow.

((Warning on the pic. It's clean, but risque. Don't say I didn't warn you, because it's right there in bold!))

Inside, a very confused brunette sat amid a pile of panties and some scattered mannequins (roughly half of which used to be people, though whether this was the case before or after the explosion is a mystery only the storekeeper could answer).

*Wanders in, in his standard malish robot form*damn shotty Plushie workmanship, I mean between that and the fact that BD, Himitsu and Shadell all stole the budget for basic infrastructure on various occasions.. well its a wonder more buildings don't explode.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Mischa hurries up to the store! "R-Rosetta! Are you okay?" he calls out, looking for her!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to the Muffinverse