The Gang's All Here

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

The Gang's All Here

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 am

Over the last few months, the gang (Who at this point included Julia, Carl, Nathan, Natasha and the newcomer Sara) had kept a low profile. Sara had been working on a top secret project, while Nathan and Natasha ran the business. Julia had trained her body back in shape after a Halloween incident had forced her into the form of an oversexed teenager for a year, and was running out the clock on that. Carl was simply...Carl.

After the realization dawned on them that random passersby transforming the lot of them into bimbos periodically made for a poor environment for developing, the Development Room had been closed to the public until further notice. But today, they all sat in the shop lazily avoiding the heat. Nathan was enchanting a few items for sale while Natasha leaned on her sales counter. Julia sat in the back texting, trying not to be noticed, and Sara attended her side of the store in her stead. Carl lounged lazily behind the bar.

The sign read "Open". And they wanted visitors.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: The Gang's All Here

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 am

"Just wait until you meet these guys. They're the coolest bunch of people", said Elliot as he walked along the street with a teenage girl. He was dressed in denim shorts and a sky blue t-shirt, while the girl wore a school uniform, grey jacket and matching skirt, with an untucked white blouse, red tie, and white socks to her knees. Her hair was black, streaked with bright pink.

Elliot led her through the doors of the shop and lifted a hand in greeting.

"Hi everyone! I brought someone to see you! This is Jenah!", he said, and stepped aside, motioning to the schoolgirl with his hands.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

"Sup." Julia said, waving from behind her phone. She anticipated, probably correctly, that he would come to her first. "Been a while, man."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Elliot grinned as Julia waved, and of course he hurried over to her. The schoolgirl regarded the group hesitantly, and followed behind him at a slower pace.

"Yeah, I figured you were busy with important stuff. See Jenah here? She has powers, Julia. Real ones, like an actual super hero. I had an idea. Is Sara around?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Private Crudface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Not long behind Elliot and his friend, another woman pokes into the store! A purple-haired woman who, while perhaps looking unfamiliar, (this account's avatar), she has a certain...sense about her. It was like catching a whiff of brimstone, but without the actual smelling bit.

"Ah! There you are! I'm here for my share in the company."
Spammaster Rank S...

Pink Candy Dragon Catastrophe
Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Julia pointed toward the counter that she normally manned. Sara was reading a book on mechanical engineering there and seemed engrossed in it.

"She's over there if you want to talk to her." She said. There was something shy about the way she was handling herself that was unlike her.

Private Crudface wrote:Not long behind Elliot and his friend, another woman pokes into the store! A purple-haired woman who, while perhaps looking unfamiliar, (this account's avatar), she has a certain...sense about her. It was like catching a whiff of brimstone, but without the actual smelling bit.

"Ah! There you are! I'm here for my share in the company."

"You what?" Nathan asked skeptically. "We don't have shareholders."

Natasha's head whipped up violently. "I know who that is..."
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Private Crudface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

The woman crosses her arms lightly, tapping a foot.

"Of course not! Just one shareholder--that's me--and a whole bunch of you that hang around." She nods assuredly. "Also, I suppose I have a daughter somewhere around here too..."
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Elliot frowned slightly, taking a moment to study Julia. "I'll just be over here, okay?", he said, nodding to Sara's counter, before motioning for the schoolgirl to follow him. Jenah paused to look over Julia too, one eyebrow arching slightly, but she didn't say anything.

"Hey Sara!", said Elliot excited. "Remember you were telling me about... ", he paused, glanced around, and then leaned closer, lowering his voice, " ... that power suit you were working on? Still got it around?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Private Crudface wrote:The woman crosses her arms lightly, tapping a foot.

"Of course not! Just one shareholder--that's me--and a whole bunch of you that hang around." She nods assuredly. "Also, I suppose I have a daughter somewhere around here too..."

"They contribute to the business." Nathan argued, "You don't. Give me one good reason why I should give you a nickel."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot frowned slightly, taking a moment to study Julia. "I'll just be over here, okay?", he said, nodding to Sara's counter, before motioning for the schoolgirl to follow him. Jenah paused to look over Julia too, one eyebrow arching slightly, but she didn't say anything.

"Hey Sara!", said Elliot excited. "Remember you were telling me about... ", he paused, glanced around, and then leaned closer, lowering his voice, " ... that power suit you were working on? Still got it around?".

Julia nodded and let the two of them leave.

Sara looked up from her book as they approached.

"Shhhhhhh!" She said, quickly, "I didn't tell you about anything about something like that. You just caught me...building robots for the store."

She said it in a tone that made it abundantly clear that she was not talking about robots for the store at all.

"Is it about that?" She asked, quietly.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Private Crudface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:26 pm

The woman arches one eyebrow.

"Well, for one I'm a majority stockholder in the company, looks aside..."

She eyes Nathan.

"For another, I'll have you know I'm a master entrepreneur! This place was being run into the ground before I showed up."
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

"It was not!" Nathan said, offended. "I'll have you know that this store has always been profitable."

He was puffed up in anger, now.

Natasha put a hand on his shoulder. "What do you want, father? Is there something I can help you with instead?"
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Private Crudface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Cataclysm pauses, as if she hadn't even noticed Natasha there.

"...Ah! Hello there, my dear! Was your other half always such a bore?"

She tut tuts!

"And I'm just here to take back my half of the store. Where's my office?"
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Elliot looked rather guilty at first, lifting a hand to rub at the back of her neck, but when she asked if that's what he wanted to talk about, he nodded his head. "Yeah... ", he murmured, and turned to glance back at the black and pink haired schoolgirl. "Maybe we should talk about this in the back...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Private Crudface wrote:Cataclysm pauses, as if she hadn't even noticed Natasha there.

"...Ah! Hello there, my dear! Was your other half always such a bore?"

She tut tuts!

"And I'm just here to take back my half of the store. Where's my office?"

"She's not exactly a riot herself." Carl said from across the room.

"You don't have one." She answered, curtly. "It was Mom's office. But it's that wooden staircase in management."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked rather guilty at first, lifting a hand to rub at the back of her neck, but when she asked if that's what he wanted to talk about, he nodded his head. "Yeah... ", he murmured, and turned to glance back at the black and pink haired schoolgirl. "Maybe we should talk about this in the back...".

"Sure." She said. "Julia, can you watch the counter."

"Sure." She said, putting away her pink phone. The two traded places, and Sara followed them out into the back.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Private Crudface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 pm

The woman waves a hand.

"What's Kuni's is mine! That's how the dating thing works I'm pretty sure."

She glances around, as if to spot the staircase "And nonsense! Her name is Natasha von Clysmj that's funny right there!"
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse