The Gang's All Here

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Gang's All Here

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 pm

"First, you need to see this", Elliot said, and turned to Jenah. She didn't exactly seemed pleased by his expectation that she perform on command, but as she stared back at the boy, he suddenly lifted up off the ground, and floated above Sara, where he began to spin around.

"Jenah!", he yelped, flailing about. "Not on me!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Suddenly, Lucy! The young half-demon enters, carrying a large purple satchel. She looks around and upon spotting Julia, walks over!

"Julia! Hey, we gotta talk."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:44 am

Blaze wrote:Suddenly, Lucy! The young half-demon enters, carrying a large purple satchel. She looks around and upon spotting Julia, walks over!

"Julia! Hey, we gotta talk."

"We do?" She asked. "What's up?"

Harri-chan wrote:"First, you need to see this", Elliot said, and turned to Jenah. She didn't exactly seemed pleased by his expectation that she perform on command, but as she stared back at the boy, he suddenly lifted up off the ground, and floated above Sara, where he began to spin around.

"Jenah!", he yelped, flailing about. "Not on me!".

"Interesting." Sara noted. "How did you come about these abilities?"

Private Crudface wrote:The woman waves a hand.

"What's Kuni's is mine! That's how the dating thing works I'm pretty sure."

She glances around, as if to spot the staircase "And nonsense! Her name is Natasha von Clysmj that's funny right there!"

Nathan frowned. "We had left a little money for Kuni. I guess if you have her permission you can have some of it."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 am

"Why do you want to know?", asked Jenah, her eyes narrowing as she looked at Sara, Elliot remaining suspended in the air above them. The schoolgirl's light blue eyes studied the scientist, seeming suspicious of her.

"Jenah, it's okay! She's a friend, I promise!", said Elliot from above. "Please put me down!". Slowly, he spun so his feet were pointing down, and then suddenly dropped like a stone, his knees bending on impact, and he went tumbling onto his backside between the two females.

"I don't know", said Jenah with a shrug of her shoulders.

Elliot, wincing, climbed back to his feet, rubbing his sore butt. "She doesn't remember much, Sara, just flashes of memory. She's pretty sure she didn't always have these powers though, and... wasn't always a schoolgirl", he said, his cheeks going a little red as he looked back over at the teenager.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Private Crudface » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:19 pm

"Money?"

The woman seems honestly confused for a moment.

"This isn't about money, it's about position! Well, a little about money. But mostly, I'm gonna make this store shine!"
Spammaster Rank S...

Pink Candy Dragon Catastrophe
Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Lucy grins and sits up on the counter.

"So here's the thing. I came into a bunch of enchanted cloth a while back, so I used it to create new clothes for everyone. Since it's magic cloth, it's like regular clothes but with the strength of armour! Anyway, you're an Exorcist too, so I wanna make some for you as well."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse