Tuo: Ex Machina

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Tuo: Ex Machina

Postby Blaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Diving into the TV in Yama's temple, Tuo the technological angel finds herself in the world of circuits and electricity! She can see the cable connecting the TV to the socket, which in turn is connected to the power line leading into the city! She can also feel the signal reaching the TV, but it seems those things are like one-way roads for her. She can ride them to their destination, but can't go against them.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Tuo: Ex Machina

Postby the unbalanced one » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 pm

(so basically I can't ride the cable into the city's power grid or whatever? Since it's supplying it TO the tv and therefore it'd push me to the tv? Also gonna give 3rd person a try)

After making her way into this world, Tuo looks around curiously and pokes some of the circuits and even the electricity with some wariness, though she has powers over this sort of stuff, she would rather know now rather than later if touching the electricity directly could cause her harm or not first hand.

(also, I don't know what you have planned Blaze, but personally I don't mind other people being in this topic if it's plausible for them to interact in this place.)
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 pm

[Argh! I didn't think of that. No, she can go against the flow in power lines, just not radio waves and the like, since that would basically let her teleport anywhere. I personally feel that would be less fun. :P ]

Actually, touching the electricity gives her a pleasant buzz, like it was recharging her! She feels a bit giddy if exposed for too long though, like it was making her drunk!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

(Okay thanks. ^_^ I think I can work things out more on my own from here I hope)

After a few seconds of touching the electricity, Tuo moves her finger out of it with a giggle and sways a little. "Wow okay, that was fun! Gotta try that again later.." She checks out her display and senses, trying on a whim if there are any technological souls or other anomalies within her immediate sensor range.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Her sensors don't pick up anything in the immediate area. Though, Yama's temple is quite isolated from the rest of Muffinville. Maybe if she followed the power lines into the city proper, she could have better luck!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:20 pm

She gives a sigh. "Well, I suppose it wouldn't be fun if it was that easy." She mutters briefly before stepping close to the tv cable and attempts to 'step into' it's current before riding it to the city quickly.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:22 pm

It works! Tuo finds herself flowing against the flow of electricity and heading quickly into the city proper! This new world starts to rapidly open up now as she can sense electronics all around her!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 am

Tuo removes herself from the cable's flow to re materialize or whatever. She grins at sensing all the electronics around her and takes off into the air or air analogue, hoping to get a less obstructed radar sweep of the area for anomalies or souls.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:24 am

In a crackle of electricity, Tuo emerges from the wire and drifts slowly to the ground, her wings fluttering to control her descent. With a flap, she takes flight, no air analogue needed.

Looking down, she can sense all the souls of the various people and all the animals below her! Seems her power isn't exactly picky in what souls it detects...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am

Once she realizes all the souls down there aren't just tech origin souls, she feels rather...:/

After thinking about the issue for a few seconds, she gets the idea that maybe she can filter the search..you know, like the google search bar or something like that. "Here goes.." With a bit of concentration, she attempts to filter the soul sensing ability given to her through her hud displays and her technology sensor, hoping to narrow things down a bit.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Her cunning plan succeeds! Filtering out the organic souls leaves only a few running around. Must be robots.

... but she does pick up one that might have gone missed before. It's deep underground!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Tuo puts a hand on her chin and frowns thoughtfully, unaware how cute doing so looks. "That's interesting..I should probably take a look around the electric side of the city first though." With that decided she begins to approach the ground, heading for one of the larger clusters of robot/artificial souls.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:08 pm

As she approaches, she sees a bunch of humanoid robots-the word 'android' instantly pops into her head-milling around an enormous tower. Her HUD-vision identifies them as workers for Niflheim Industries, as well as the fact that they could be potentially dangerous. Besides, Yama specified artificial souls that couldn't come to him on their own and these things certainly were capable of moving around.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Tuo pauses in her approach of the androids, scanning them briefly. She was hoping to take a look around, maybe get a tour of this side of the city but that can wait until after she finds and talks with that artificial soul underground. "Now..if I was a way underground, where would I be?" She muses as she tries scanning for any potential entrances she can use.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Looking around, she may note that there is some kind of underground compound that is drawing electricity from the city. It seems that while most of it is powered internally by a generator, the main doors are connected externally. If she went through the electrical world she could enter the compound easily!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse