Stage Select Bar and Grill

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Stage Select Bar and Grill

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm

muffinstud wrote:One of the NPC's, now Ken from Street Fighter, gives Ook a thumbs up before heading off with the others. Being close to the still retreating Joes, he can hear their garbled chatter. It's still hard to make out, but it sounds like they're requesting a large eyeball of some sort?

Great... *Ookalf turns to confront the fleeing robots, but stops as the ground begins to shake!* Hey, what's going on now?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Alex blinkus as she is instantly warped to the bad side of town! She winces as the loud music blares in her ears and begins her search!

"Evil roboooooooots~! Where are yoooou~?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:51 am

Elliot ran his finger through the layer of dust across a work surface and wrinkled his nose. Looking around, he found a cloth and a bottle of spray polish, and then when to work, nudging wires and devices aside to clean the worktops, and spraying the polish right beside the chemicals as he hummed to himself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:03 pm

muffinstud wrote:One of the NPC's, now Ken from Street Fighter, gives Ook a thumbs up before heading off with the others. Being close to the still retreating Joes, he can hear their garbled chatter. It's still hard to make out, but it sounds like they're requesting a large eyeball of some sort?

(( Oh no!! It's not Evil Eye Sigma, is it?? D: ))

muffinstud wrote:She nods and peers at the retreating Joes... just as something makes the ground underneath their feet shudder. "Oh no... not one of these things..." She grimaces and holds up her shield as she tries to pinpoint where the commotion is coming from.

Maxwell glances down at the ground as the tremors made it shudder. "What is the identity of the approaching entity?" she asks the woman. "Presuming it to be hostile, any information regarding potential weaknesses would be useful."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot ran his finger through the layer of dust across a work surface and wrinkled his nose. Looking around, he found a cloth and a bottle of spray polish, and then when to work, nudging wires and devices aside to clean the worktops, and spraying the polish right beside the chemicals as he hummed to himself.

As he cleans, Elliot hears something clatter to the ground. It seems he's not alone in the lab. If he pays attention, he can see a dark blue shape scurry about from shelf to shelf, shadow to shadow. If he's really attentive, he'll see a young robotic ninja.

Blaze wrote:Alex blinkus as she is instantly warped to the bad side of town! She winces as the loud music blares in her ears and begins her search!

"Evil roboooooooots~! Where are yoooou~?"

It's fairly obvious that the "evil robots" are coming from the apartment with the open door and sounds of explosions coming out of it. Looking in, she can see a blue, muscular robot on the couch, playing video games at full volume. All around him are the remains of other robots, clearly dead.

Ookalf wrote:Great... *Ookalf turns to confront the fleeing robots, but stops as the ground begins to shake!* Hey, what's going on now?

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Maxwell glances down at the ground as the tremors made it shudder. "What is the identity of the approaching entity?" she asks the woman. "Presuming it to be hostile, any information regarding potential weaknesses would be useful."

[No, not Sigma... but not necessarily any better.]

Out of the more forested area of the park leaps a busty, cheerful woman. She skips along with a huge grin on her face. Each time her feet touch the ground, it rumbles. Each of her footsteps forms little cracked craters in the earth. Despite her obvious weight and power, she is no bigger than an average woman, save for her exaggerated bust. "Ooh, I could just give you all a big hug!"

The woman next to Maxwell pulls up her shield. "Kill it! Kill it now! Don't let it touch you!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Alex peeks her head into the apartment and 'ooohhh's at the sight of the blue robot. Wading through the detritus of dead robots, she taps him on the shoulder.

"'Scuse me! Are you a super good robot or a mean evil robot?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 pm

muffinstud wrote:[No, not Sigma... but not necessarily any better.]

Out of the more forested area of the park leaps a busty, cheerful woman. She skips along with a huge grin on her face. Each time her feet touch the ground, it rumbles. Each of her footsteps forms little cracked craters in the earth. Despite her obvious weight and power, she is no bigger than an average woman, save for her exaggerated bust. "Ooh, I could just give you all a big hug!"

The woman next to Maxwell pulls up her shield. "Kill it! Kill it now! Don't let it touch you!"

(And here I thought it might be one of the Devils...)

*Ookalf takes a step back as the strange woman approaches.* Whoa... Who is this lady?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 am

Elliot glanced up, catching sight of a blue blur streaking across the room. He backed up slightly, and continued to watch before letting out a gasp as he saw it was a robot. More things were knocked from the table as he scrambled, trying to hurry back to the stairs before she could spot him!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot glanced up, catching sight of a blue blur streaking across the room. He backed up slightly, and continued to watch before letting out a gasp as he saw it was a robot. More things were knocked from the table as he scrambled, trying to hurry back to the stairs before she could spot him!

"Hey, wait!" The girl flitted between the shadows, still not truly revealing herself fully. Elliot manages to make it back down the stairs to a confused Roll. "Finished already?"

Blaze wrote:Alex peeks her head into the apartment and 'ooohhh's at the sight of the blue robot. Wading through the detritus of dead robots, she taps him on the shoulder.

"'Scuse me! Are you a super good robot or a mean evil robot?"

The blue robot turns his head. "Oh, I'm totally a good guy. It's my job to kill evil robots trying to take over the world." He looks down at the robotic corpses strewn about the floor. "I got here too late though. These evil killer robots were already dead."

Ookalf wrote:(And here I thought it might be one of the Devils...)

*Ookalf takes a step back as the strange woman approaches.* Whoa... Who is this lady?

The woman next to Maxwell leaps forward, rapid firing her arm cannon at the happy-go-lucky super-heavy woman. She lands just in front of Ook and raises her shield up just in time for the skipping woman to bounce over and hug the shield.

Despite looking to be identical to the impervious material of the Sniper Joes' shields, the woman easily crunches it like badly folded origami. "Oh, thank you! I shall treasure this gift forever! Let's be the best of friends!" She doesn't even seem fazed by the small arms fire she's absorbed so far.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:18 pm

muffinstud wrote:The woman next to Maxwell leaps forward, rapid firing her arm cannon at the happy-go-lucky super-heavy woman. She lands just in front of Ook and raises her shield up just in time for the skipping woman to bounce over and hug the shield.

Despite looking to be identical to the impervious material of the Sniper Joes' shields, the woman easily crunches it like badly folded origami. "Oh, thank you! I shall treasure this gift forever! Let's be the best of friends!" She doesn't even seem fazed by the small arms fire she's absorbed so far.

*Ookalf looks to the crumpled shield in the strange woman's hands.* OK, apparently she's pretty strong... Thanks for the save, there!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"Oooohhhh okay! Then why are you playing gaames when there are more bad robots aroound?" Alex asks, tilting her head
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:12 pm

muffinstud wrote:Out of the more forested area of the park leaps a busty, cheerful woman. She skips along with a huge grin on her face. Each time her feet touch the ground, it rumbles. Each of her footsteps forms little cracked craters in the earth. Despite her obvious weight and power, she is no bigger than an average woman, save for her exaggerated bust. "Ooh, I could just give you all a big hug!"

muffinstud wrote:The woman next to Maxwell leaps forward, rapid firing her arm cannon at the happy-go-lucky super-heavy woman. She lands just in front of Ook and raises her shield up just in time for the skipping woman to bounce over and hug the shield.

(( Byargh! Sorry, Muffin, I meant to try and tackle you on IRC to ask you something, but I never got the chance! Oh well, I'll try to run with it! ))

Maxwell's eyes narrow slightly at the woman's urging, and for a moment she doesn't respond.

Finally, however, as the woman leaps to position herself between Ookalf and the robot, she speaks up. "Revised threat assessment. Synthesize anti-armor capability." The floating components of her ring and accompanying bits glow for a moment, distorting as the nanomaterial synthesizes new weapon systems, before she moves up to join Ookalf and the woman.

"I have requested anti-structural fire support. However, the potential for collateral damage is significant, and I am reluctant to initiate the attack if the target is in close quarters with any of you. Can we lure or otherwise move her to a more open location to permit bombardment?" she asks, levelling her plasma cannon at the robot's head.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Elliot hesitated as the robot girl called for him to wait, but then kept going. Almost bumping into Roll, he swallowed a deep breath and shook his head. Grabbing her hand, he tried to lead her back up the stairs. "There's someone up here... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot hesitated as the robot girl called for him to wait, but then kept going. Almost bumping into Roll, he swallowed a deep breath and shook his head. Grabbing her hand, he tried to lead her back up the stairs. "There's someone up here... ".

"Well, I figured there would be soon enough. There's no point in having a place like this without customers." Roll resists being pulled, and as he approaches the stairwell again, he can see the girl peeking around the wall and looking down at him.

Blaze wrote:"Oooohhhh okay! Then why are you playing gaames when there are more bad robots aroound?" Alex asks, tilting her head

The blue robot pauses the game and turns to her with a frown. "There are more bad guys?" He stands up and his right hand disappears into his forearm as he forms an arm cannon. "I gotta blow 'em up then. Where are they?"

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf looks to the crumpled shield in the strange woman's hands.* OK, apparently she's pretty strong... Thanks for the save, there!

"Don't thank me yet." She stays right on Ook as she charges up a blast and fires off a rather large blast of energy that the skipping woman dodges. If it weren't for the life and death situation, this might actually feel really nice. She may look like a robot, but with her pressed up against him like this, she certainly doesn't feel like one.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Maxwell's eyes narrow slightly at the woman's urging, and for a moment she doesn't respond.

Finally, however, as the woman leaps to position herself between Ookalf and the robot, she speaks up. "Revised threat assessment. Synthesize anti-armor capability." The floating components of her ring and accompanying bits glow for a moment, distorting as the nanomaterial synthesizes new weapon systems, before she moves up to join Ookalf and the woman.

"I have requested anti-structural fire support. However, the potential for collateral damage is significant, and I am reluctant to initiate the attack if the target is in close quarters with any of you. Can we lure or otherwise move her to a more open location to permit bombardment?" she asks, levelling her plasma cannon at the robot's head.

"Just shoot her!" Already grabbing tightly to Ook, the mystery woman leaps away from their cute target. The happy, superdense woman pouts. "Aww, don't be shy now..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 pm

"Uhhh... I dunno! But that girl sent me here to kill some, so there totally must be more!" @__@ Alex says, nodding sagely.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse