Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 am

Elliot looked at Raleigh in confusion, apparently unfamiliar with the term unbirth, although it didn't take a genius to figure out what it could possibly entail. Hearing that it was no good having Raleigh himself test one, Elliot brought the sucker to her lips, and pressed it into her mouth, sucking on it rather nervously.

As Amber pawed one of the crystal balls, the same distorted face appeared in the glass. "The future is what you make of it!", he declared like the others. "What will you make of the future?", came it's question. However, when she spoke her request, the face blinked it's eyes, silent for a moment before responding. "The future is what YOU make of it!", it repeated.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:27 am

...Bending reality, huh? There are so many ways that could go wrong... *withdraws from the crystal ball, pouting*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 pm

*Waits to see what will happen to Elliot.* Hm.. so what is your final assessment on the crystals there, Amber? Should I destroy them?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:26 pm

It occurred to Elliot that while Raleigh had offered to place a spell upon her that would prevent her going further back than her own birth, she didn't recall him actually doing so. As she sucked away, she started getting smaller again, and the red dress wrapped around her, all that lace disappearing as it became a t-shirt and turned pink, exposing her diaper. When she had no more years to lose, and the months were being taken one at a time, she started to lose control of her limbs, and the second sucker also ended up as a pacifier with Elliot now a few months old at most.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 am

Raleigh wrote:*Waits to see what will happen to Elliot.* Hm.. so what is your final assessment on the crystals there, Amber? Should I destroy them?

Personally, I would say yes. I mean, if I keep getting the same response that others do, it might imply that these things aren't all they're cracked up to be. "The future is what you make of it" could be misinterpreted a ton of ways.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse