Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Backwards, Elliot.

Yep, its all fixed up now and protected from future caustic damage. *Pulls an apple from nowhere and starts to eat on it.* Ah yes, those packages. *Some energy flows off of himself and forms into Rei.*

Rei: Righto, checking out the crystal balls. Divinity and infernal nature don't fail me now. *She picks one up and tries to see what it will do with an application of energy.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 am

She looked puzzled by Raleigh's 'cryptic' words, more years falling away. The red dress was pushed out around her by the appearance of masses of white frilly lace underskirts. Her sneakers reformed as shiny red mary jane shoes with buckles, and unseen changes took hold of her underwear as she dropped backwards, three, four, two... and the sucker itself then reformed as a pink and red pacifier between her lips, bringing the changes to an end! The broach Raleigh had given her tumbled to the floor, while the 'I work here' button remained pinned to her dress.

As Rei's energy flowed into the crystal ball, it glowed briefly, and a distorted face appeared in the glass. "The future is what you make of it!", it announced in a dramatic (and slightly spooky) voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 am

Yep, its all fixed up now and protected from future caustic damage.

Thanks. I owe you one, boss. *takes the kimono back* Excuse me a sec. *hurries back to the restroom*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Rei: ... *She picks up another one and tries again while not looking behind her.*

*Raleigh, trying not to destroy such faulty garbage as the orbs given that he is a fate bound creature, returns his attention elsewhere lest he explode something.*

*Levitates Elliot to sit on top of the counter.* I think you've caught on to what happened by now, yes? *The broach falls into a shadow to wait its future use.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:22 pm

As she was sat on the counter, a diaper just peeked from amongst the ruffles of the dress. She blushed up at Raleigh... and nodded her head, then peeked down at the employee button and pressed a finger to it.

Rei would find the second orb did exactly the same as the first. A moment later, the voice continued, now in stereo as it was coming from the two of them at once. "What will you make of the future?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:47 pm

*Amber reappears behind the counter in one of her Phoenix Gate-utilized teleportations, now fully dressed in her kimono again.*

Rei would find the second orb did exactly the same as the first. A moment later, the voice continued, now in stereo as it was coming from the two of them at once. "What will you make of the future?".

*overhears the orbs and grins* The future... is yum.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Rei: You want to use this and see what it does? It's obviously not made for ones like myself to use since I have no ability for self-determination.

Raleigh: Let me know if its a complete gyp.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:03 pm

*Amber takes a few moments to recover from some sudden brain wanderings.*

Ah... right. Ultimately, the multiverse breaks apart and the whole cycle begins all over again. *shrug* But I'm guessing you knew that already.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 am

Yes. It's already happened several times before this multiverse and is likely to do so several times after it too.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm

*smirks* In the meantime Callista uses Exodus Energy to keep herself from aging for several centuries. My kids split up and become heroes in their own ways. The Infinite Defense dissolves once the Game Masters decide to move on to another universe. And me? ...Well, that is a secret. :mrgreen:
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm

You aren't secretly Himitsu in disguise are you? That last line and all. Yeah, the game masters events are an almost certainty by anyone's reckoning. Still, I think the thing is offering you a way to create your own future or tempt one into some sort of game from the prompts it is giving.

So Elliot, what do we do with you? Should we try another sucker and see if it turns you back or into something else just to see if they are all age regression items?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:19 pm

You aren't secretly Himitsu in disguise are you? That last line and all. Yeah, the game masters events are an almost certainty by anyone's reckoning. Still, I think the thing is offering you a way to create your own future or tempt one into some sort of game from the prompts it is giving.

No, I'm not Himitsu. Thank goodness for that.

I'd take the future I'd seen, personally. I know the one I was previously set on, and it's rather depressing.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 am

The two crystal balls remained silent, but glowed slightly, the distorted faces looking up at Rei expectantly.

Elliot blushed at Raleigh, shrugging her shoulders. She peered hesitantly at the box of suckers, "I don't have that much age left to loose... ", she said nervously, her speech seemingly not impaired by her sudden physical immaturity. Wriggling up onto her feet along the top of the counter, with much embarrassingly crinkling of her diaper, she walked up to the box and reached in, retrieving another sucker, and held it out to Raleigh. "What would happen?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Rei: It seems that I will have to play along after all. Activate one yourself then Ambush. It should work for you to get that future you want.

Raleigh: Hm.. well there is always unbirth which is much worse than death to be honest. If you want I can put a spell on you to catch you before that can happen and age you back. I would try one but honestly I'm timeless and as such age regression or progression are less than worthless in regards to myself along with most time spells.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Alright. I'll give it a go.

*points a paw at the crystal ball* Okay, me bucko. I'm in no mood for a bad end. Give me a good future, or I'm turning you into an on-cue ball. Do we understand each other? Fulmenos Venite!

*Ambush dispenses energy into the crystal ball via application of electricity.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse