Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm

You seem to like overalls if I recall correctly. *Opens up another box to see what is in it.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Raleigh wrote:Just a handful of vials containing red/black fluid. I had them all in a test tube rack to keep them separated so I wouldn't mix them with the alchemy reagents. I'll need to find them since someone already placed an order on the whole set.

*reaches into the folds of her kimono, withdrawing several vials* These got caught on me when I came in. I was able to catch them before they fell, thankfully. *wincing at something* I'm not sure what happened to the last one---

... ... *jumps to her feet and checks her chair; pales* ...Raleigh, do me a favor and check the back of my kimono. Are there any glass shards or dark stains on it?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Well there are most of the... *Checks Amber and starts to sweat.* Uhm... which answer won't get you trying to kill me?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

*smiles, even as a vein on her forehead starts twitching* If there's a right thing to say, boss, I don't know what it is. Am I safe, or aren't I? Give it to me straight.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 am

The second box was filled with candy suckers in many different bright colours. Elliot peered over the edge of the box with a frown, "Why did you order candy, Boss?", she asked, interrupting the conversation between him and Amber.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 am

Well the bad news is that there is broken glass back here. The good news is that its not a dark red stain so it seems to not have been any of the blood samples. I have some other bad news though. What was in It seems to be eating your kimono.

Hm.. well that depends on the kind of candy. I have some that has some amusing effects not the least of which is restoring health and magic.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Too curious for her own good, Elliot reached an arm up over the top of the box, plucking out a sucker, and slipped it between her lips as she stepped back.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Raleigh wrote:Well the bad news is that there is broken glass back here. The good news is that its not a dark red stain so it seems to not have been any of the blood samples. I have some other bad news though. What was in It seems to be eating your kimono.

*dull surprise* Eating... my kimono. *darkly* ...Excuse me while I hit the little girl's room.

*Amber all but somersaults over the counter and takes off for the nearest restroom like a businessman out of Michigan*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 am

You know, given the magic items we carry, that was almost the same as finding a dust bunny covered skittle and eating it.

Shall I send you some new clothes? I can fix the kimono for you once you are done changing by the way. Can't let my employee's blame me for loss of clothing after all. *The blood vials and others float over to a new rack to keep them safe during all these events.* Some days even I question the physics of this realm for all of those to have gotten in her clothes.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 pm

*from the restroom* Sure, whatever!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Ezrra quickly padded around and grabbed several generic components and interesting books, mostly focusing on the transmutation branch of magic. "You wouldn't also happen to carry 'Alchemy for the almost-barbarian' would you?" He also looked around.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 pm

*In which case Ezra has likely picked up several books detailing various forms of alchemy, shapeshifting, and actual transmutation. Along with those are likely a few objects designed for simplifying organic and non-organic alchemy (ala either the mortar and pestle or the glyph magic like in FMA) along with a few baubles designed to aid someone in keeping their mind straight when shapeshifting (resisting animal instincts for instance) but they seem to be designed to work only so many times.*

Which edition? I think I have a copy of that particular book up to three editions that haven't been printed yet by your temporal stand point.

*One of Raleigh's flying snake minions picks up a rather normal set of modern female casual wear and takes it toward the bathroom waiting to slide it in for Amber.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:28 pm

*One of Raleigh's flying snake minions picks up a rather normal set of modern female casual wear and takes it toward the bathroom waiting to slide it in for Amber.*

*The door opens and Amber's hand reaches out, grabbing the clothing and almost taking the flying snake in along with it.*

Thanks!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:29 pm

You are welcome my dear.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:You are welcome my dear.

*Amber, probably having set a world's record for changing clothes normally, returns from the restroom and puts the remains of the kimono on the counter.*

Here you go. *half-seriously* And careful who you're calling 'dear'. *smiles* Only Ricky has that right~

((OOC: And in response to the signature: so do I. :mrgreen: ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse