Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:48 am

((I found the last one three pages deep so I figured I should make a new one.))

*Raleigh tinkers around behind the counter of his shop setting out some new products on the counter.* I do hope someone can find a use for this bloody mecha-gremlin. *Checks to make sure its solidified magic cage is holding it safely.* Right, back to business.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shoppe

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:18 pm

*Amber is slumped behind the counter. She is dressed in a dandelion-print kimono for no real reason.*

Mmmff... *yawns* That time already?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ezra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Ezra shakes his head "Teleportation always makes me slightly woozy." He glances around eyes wide. "My this is more magic components and books than I have seen in a long time..."
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:22 am

Yep, time to get the old ball a rolling once more. Nice kimono by the way. How is the family?

Of course. *Raleigh addresses Ezra.* My shoppe caters to a few thousand realities at a time so I carry several items so that what my customer's need can be found within. *As Ezra looks around not only are there all the various bits and bobs any magician might need but there are also items that look like they could be useful to star faring races and Victorian steam driven worlds. There are also tools of the warrior's trade abounding all about.* However, I will admit I have more books available in my library than I'm willing to outright sell. Some magic even I think is dangerous to simply sell to anyone after all.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 am

Better than I am... *shakes her head* The kids made me wear this today. Thought it would be nice, they said. ...Sometimes I really hate summer vacation... *examines a nail file idly*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Hmm? Not a fan of those kinds of clothes I take it? *Hunkers down to check beneath the counter again.* Amber, have you seen those vials of blood I had here? They were samples of demon blood for people wanting the odd power or three and I can't seem to find them.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Raleigh wrote:Hmm? Not a fan of those kinds of clothes I take it? *Hunkers down to check beneath the counter again.* Amber, have you seen those vials of blood I had here? They were samples of demon blood for people wanting the odd power or three and I can't seem to find them.

Not really. They're too restricting.

*blinks* No, I haven't. What do they look like?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

Just a handful of vials containing red/black fluid. I had them all in a test tube rack to keep them separated so I wouldn't mix them with the alchemy reagents. I'll need to find them since someone already placed an order on the whole set.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

There was a sudden, but not very loud popping sound, and a confused-looking blonde cat girl appeared in the middle of the shoppe. She was rather short, looking no more than her mid-teens, and was dressed in a white and navy blue sailor fuku. The oddest thing about her was that she was carrying a large stack of large parcels that looked like they weighed about ten times what should have been possible for such a delicate looking thing to carry!

Blinking, she looked around, and blushed a little when she saw Raleigh, "Ohh... you're open for business again... ", she sighed. Carrying the parcels over to the counter, she hefted them up and set the pile on top of it before adjusting the white leather collar that was fixed around her neck, "Hey... what was wrong with the old ring system?", she groaned, casting an accusing stare up at Raleigh.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Welcome back to the shop. What is in the parcels? *He seems to ignore the accusing tone.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 pm

"I have no idea... I don't even know who they came from. One minute I was heading to town hall... the next thing I know I'm standing here... like this... ", she said with a frown, tugging on the collar, before waving a hand at the stack of parcels, "... with all those. How do I even take this thing off, Raleigh?!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Which part? *He chuckles at being a little difficult.* Nah, I'll help you. What would you prefer? *He starts to open up one of the packages while speaking.*

*All of this is going on while he waits for Ezra to return from looking around or whatever he might be up to by the way.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:15 pm

"Do I have to wait for you to take it off each time?", she asked with a blush, dropping her fingers from the collar, her blonde-coloured tail swishing back and forth behind her as she watched Raleigh open the first box, which was filled with crystal balls! However, they didn't work as one might expect...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:21 pm

I suppose not. Here. *Tosses Elliot a broach.* Just put that on and tap it and your clothes will alter to something you want. I figure this way it'll appear less creepy and you get some control over it.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Catching the broach, she inspected it a moment before pinning it to the front of her sailor fuku. Chewing her lip, she looked thoughtful for a moment, before giving it a tap. The dress reformed around her into a snug-fitting denim jumper dress that covered half-way down her thighs, with a white t-shirt beneath it. She seemed satisfied, a purr rumbling up from her throat without her realising it, "Thanks!". Alongside the broach was now another badge that read 'Employee! Ask me for help!'.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse