Drunken Sailor

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Drunken Sailor

Postby Blaze » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"Ah, very well."

Logos just keeps following Raleigh, remaining silent
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 pm

You can dismiss the umbrella now I think. *Raleigh leads the way toward a road leading out from the docks and away from town. A rather small graveyard filled with some ornate tombs and the like on a small hill in the distance.* When I place the key we'll probably have to deal with the door guards first so be ready. I'm so glad I got an exorcist for my butler.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Logos lowers the umbrella and shakes off some stray drops before dismissing it, drawing her sword and bo staff.

"I am ready."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 pm

*Smiles as they stroll through the gateway into the graveyard.* Let's see... yeah, here will do. *He leads the way toward a medium sized tomb.* Be ready and please keep them off of me while I finish opening the path. If some get close to me I can keep them busy for a short time with my macabre puppetry but I would prefer full concentration. *He shakes the lantern in an odd pattern and it lights up with a cold blue flame. He then sets it down on the plaque of the tomb and starts mutter some words and channel energy at specific spots in the air behind the lantern.*

*As soon as the lantern had lit groans join the air and the dead begin to rise from the graves to remove the intruders.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Logos nods and her bo staff bursts into purple flames! A spirit emerges from it, one of a tall muscular man, carrying longsword with two hands and wearing no armor, simply some cloth pants and boots.

"Sir Drescher, you will stay here and defend."
"Ja mein Dame."

Logos draws her sword and leaps at the rising dead, slicing at their necks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

*It would seem Logos and her knight are doing a pretty good job mowing down rather generic zombies. The problem though seems that parts of several of the already defeated dead are being pulled toward an unusual looking zombie that is hanging back and observing what is happening. Raleigh continues his ritual trying to speed it up a bit more so they won't be stuck holding off the dead for long.*

I think that its plotting something, be careful.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"I see it."

As Logos eviscerates another zombie, she draws a throwing knife and hurls it at the unusual zombie!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:35 pm

*One of the arms that were flying toward the collection by the unusual zombie floats into the path of the attack taking the knife. Some of the parts next to the odd one start to coalesce into an orb of flesh.*

An undead flesh magician? That's worse than a lich. Keep out of his range or else he can possibly turn your own skin against you. *Raleigh manages to sound out around some of his words.* Just another minute and we will be on our way.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 pm

"Understood. Sir Drescher, if you would."

The spectral knight sheathes his longsword and takes a flammenschwert off of his shoulder before rushing the magician! Having no flesh to speak of, he pivots his whole body as he gets close, swinging his two-handed sword with incredible strength, aiming to cut deep!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 pm

*As Raleigh finishes his ritual it would seem Drescher is successful for the mage and his creation both seem to start to fall apart after the sword swing.*

Nicely done Logos. I have to ask why I haven't seen you summon this guy before I mean we were in hell that one time so...?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 pm

"So I did not need the backup then. The dead should not have to fight unless they have to." Logos says as Sir Drescher vanishes back into her bo staff.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse