Cleansing the Lands

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Cleansing the Lands

Postby shinryou » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

A quiet day in Muffinville and everything was normal, well as normal is it could get in such a place. A strange robed figure walked through the town and taking of his hood he sniffed the air of the town. The figure was a rather young man dressed in a blue robe, almost like a priest would wear. He looked around town with a look of disgust on his face, "This world is filthy, but I shall change that." he through his hands up into the air dramatically, "All for the Goddess' will!"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Cleansing the Lands

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:03 am

You remind me of Grand Inquisitor Vox with that kind of speech. *Forming as a snake coiled around a nearby light pole, Raleigh looks at the newcomer.* Sssso, which goddesssss do you ssserve?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby shinryou » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 am

"I don't believe that's any of your business." the priest calmly retorted, "And I don't believe that a demonic creature such as yourself is one I would want to be associated to." he said, readying a hidden blade for any attack that may come his way.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 am

*Losing the hissing since he finds it contrived to keep up.* I haven't been called demonic since I played the role of the tempter and brutally murdered a paladin. The things one must do to set in motion events, eh? Without some amount of evil no one can truly appreciate good. Still, I am merely curious as to which deity you represent.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse