The Ebon Mirror.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Ebon Mirror.

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... pokes the mirror with a stick! o_O

*the stick slips through.. the sucking action quickly trying to get to Dact's arm*9=
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

Dact... finds his arm sucked in! "Ack!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... finds his arm sucked in! "Ack!"

*our universe's dact is quickly sucked in, while a very different one slips out. A dark and chaotic mercenary, one who fights not for principles but the more base.. money. though the ability to forcably expand her harem works as well.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Ki watches as the Knight disappears into the mirror. He looks the new women coming out of it with interesting. "Well, then. And who might you be?" He seems to let a bit of his own dark energies surface again, knowing that she wouldn't do much about it.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

The new Dact blinks in the open air... stretching her wings a bit and looking around... before focusing her eyes on Ki. She smirks. "You must not be well informed... or perhaps I'm very far from home..." She looks around again, sniffs, then shrugs. "I was getting bored of that place anyway..." She looks back. "Tell me I am somewhere exciting... As for who I am... I've been called many things... Queen, Mercenary, Demon, occasionally 'Wench'... tell you what. You tell me your name and I'll tell you mine..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Ki watches as the Knight disappears into the mirror. He looks the new women coming out of it with interesting. "Well, then. And who might you be?" He seems to let a bit of his own dark energies surface again, knowing that she wouldn't do much about it.

*K does find himself drawn to the now empty mirror*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Ki smiles to the women. "There is much power in a name. I never really had a name. But you can call me Ki. It depends upon your interests of course. But no nothing all that exciting happens in these parts. However, the multiverse is a big place. Can find excitement most anywhere." He feels the mirrors drawing and laughs. "Silly thing I am more resistant than that. After all I am Ki of the darkness."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Ki smiles to the women. "There is much power in a name. I never really had a name. But you can call me Ki. It depends upon your interests of course. But no nothing all that exciting happens in these parts. However, the multiverse is a big place. Can find excitement most anywhere." He feels the mirrors drawing and laughs. "Silly thing I am more resistant than that. After all I am Ki of the darkness."

*It continues to sit there tantalizing.. of course its not a TF... just an exchange after all somewhere out there there's a confused Dact surrounded by many enslaved women who's mistress just disappeared.. but that's a story for another day*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:23 am

Kumi-chan wrote:"Titles are just things people use to describe themselves or others, Dactylos." Ki shrugs. "Share them or not it is up to you." He glances over at the mirror and laughs. He peers into the mirror looking into it.

Dact creeps up behind Ki... and... being curious, she gives him a shove into the mirror. ^_^
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 pm

*As the corruption of Samantha's magic spreads out throughout the nearby area it finds itself blocked from changing one of the nearby towers. This one being the DrakeCorp tower though would make that fact less surprising.*
*Raleigh chuckles to himself as he appears inside the museum, his fee appearing in the collection tin/bin/whatever as he appears.* Hm... so despite the mirror being dropped outside its back in here already. Not entirely surprising but interesting to note. *He walks up to it and looks inside with a smile of amusement.* I wonder what it could possibly show for me.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Raleigh wrote:*As the corruption of Samantha's magic spreads out throughout the nearby area it finds itself blocked from changing one of the nearby towers. This one being the DrakeCorp tower though would make that fact less surprising.*
*Raleigh chuckles to himself as he appears inside the museum, his fee appearing in the collection tin/bin/whatever as he appears.* Hm... so despite the mirror being dropped outside its back in here already. Not entirely surprising but interesting to note. *He walks up to it and looks inside with a smile of amusement.* I wonder what it could possibly show for me.

*That is a damned good question.. what is an alternative for Raleigh/Rei/others*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 pm

((Technically, there isn't any. He/she/it is the same in all dimensions as they are all the same being in the end. I'm fine if you want to make something up though or we can roll with it being just a normal reflection. I can work with most anything.))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Ki laughs at the at the mirrors attempts to get him to touch it. He staring into the mirror studying the energies going through out it. He however does expect the shoving, falling against the strange mirror.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Ki laughs at the at the mirrors attempts to get him to touch it. He staring into the mirror studying the energies going through out it. He however does expect the shoving, falling against the strange mirror.

as he falls through a far more elegant woman comes through the mirror
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm

(Split the subject into two threads since it seems like two completely separate things were going on I think I got everything right, Inside with the mirror here, outside with sam in dark Queen)
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse