Raleigh's Fabrics

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Fabrics

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:32 pm

*An image of a dragon whose entire body seems to be comprised of jagged blades, horns, razor sharp scales, and leaking enough ether into the air around it that its distorting appears in Lalka's mind.* That is my image of cute. Its not entirely unlike my sister's. Cute increases alongside of the lethality of a creature.

The class shop will give you the basics and some of the aligned talents of a job, Ezra. The other shop that sells the items you need is simply around in town. I can teleport you there when we are done here if you want since it is a traveling shop. There is admittedly a similar shop or three in town as well as the one I am likely to send you to. I shall accept your deal though I suppose I should refund your gold since you aren't keeping the repaired product.

Alright Lucy, just let me know if you need anything.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Raleigh wrote:*An image of a dragon whose entire body seems to be comprised of jagged blades, horns, razor sharp scales, and leaking enough ether into the air around it that its distorting appears in Lalka's mind.* That is my image of cute. Its not entirely unlike my sister's. Cute increases alongside of the lethality of a creature.

The class shop will give you the basics and some of the aligned talents of a job, Ezra. The other shop that sells the items you need is simply around in town. I can teleport you there when we are done here if you want since it is a traveling shop. There is admittedly a similar shop or three in town as well as the one I am likely to send you to. I shall accept your deal though I suppose I should refund your gold since you aren't keeping the repaired product.

Alright Lucy, just let me know if you need anything.

*Wonders how he could possibly make money*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Ezra smiles. "Keep it, I am particularly rough on clothes and will probably be stopping in here from time to time to get things repaired or replaced." He ran his hands over the white robe before setting it down on the counter and fishing through his bag and retrieving 'Sansa's Book of Basic Spells Volume I' "I am ready to go whenever you are."
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Lucy wanders around the shop, gathering up several different kinds of fabrics before approaching the counter, two piles of fabrics taller than herself held by one arm each.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:51 am

By mimicking what your kind thinks is cute. Fashion is in some ways part art and we all know my kind are incapable of genuine art. *Raleigh's voice floats to Lalka.*

Alright then Ezra. Say 'hi' to me, would you? *Ezra is teleported to another location*

Think you found enough there, Lucy? Ready to check out then or shall I hold these for you?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Raleigh wrote:By mimicking what your kind thinks is cute. Fashion is in some ways part art and we all know my kind are incapable of genuine art. *Raleigh's voice floats to Lalka.*

Alright then Ezra. Say 'hi' to me, would you? *Ezra is teleported to another location*

Think you found enough there, Lucy? Ready to check out then or shall I hold these for you?

Maybe you should hire someone for that then.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:27 pm

"I think I'm good... for now." Lucy says as she deposits the piles onto the counter.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Raleigh wrote:Sure, I can work that up for you. Admittedly if its storm troopers I'm not sure why you would need it. They can't hit the broad side of a barn. I have some thread here with the spell work engraved on it and I just need to thread it into your sweater. Lasers are always so easily dealt with that I'm always curious why the tech savvy rely on them.

Callista: They get fortunate every now and then. *removes her sweater, revealing a Worms Armageddon T-shirt beneath it, and hands it over* My last death came about because they deliberately aimed to the left of me.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:28 am

Are we volunteering to give a hand with fashion trends?

Alrighty. *He begins to tally up all the fabric, the cobbler's kit and parts, and her original purchase too.* I think we come in around 2,732 hl. It would be more but since this is just parts its cheaper.

*The animated needle from earlier threads itself with the enchanted thread and begins sewing it into the sweater in such a way it blends with its already existing design.* Seems the troopers are getting smarter. Part of why they can't hit their targets is there was a defect in the mass production design that caused it to shoot a little bit off angle from the sights. Only took them how long to catch on though? Most shooters would have figured that out within about a day or so. Also, the Empire is a cheapskate using such an inferior weapons designing company.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 am

Callista: Tell me about it... *smirks* I get the feeling that someone in that company never really liked the Empire. But... *shrug* ...whatever. *stands back and waits*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 pm

*The needle finishes up its job and floats back over to stick itself into a nearby pin cushion shaped like a person. If anyone hears a small cry of pain they are likely to ignore it given whose shop this is.* Alright then. I'll put that on your list and you can have back your sweater if you want. Need anything else?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Raleigh wrote:Are we volunteering to give a hand with fashion trends?

Alrighty. *He begins to tally up all the fabric, the cobbler's kit and parts, and her original purchase too.* I think we come in around 2,732 hl. It would be more but since this is just parts its cheaper.

*The animated needle from earlier threads itself with the enchanted thread and begins sewing it into the sweater in such a way it blends with its already existing design.* Seems the troopers are getting smarter. Part of why they can't hit their targets is there was a defect in the mass production design that caused it to shoot a little bit off angle from the sights. Only took them how long to catch on though? Most shooters would have figured that out within about a day or so. Also, the Empire is a cheapskate using such an inferior weapons designing company.

You're asking me to make things worse for myself?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Raleigh wrote:*The needle finishes up its job and floats back over to stick itself into a nearby pin cushion shaped like a person. If anyone hears a small cry of pain they are likely to ignore it given whose shop this is.* Alright then. I'll put that on your list and you can have back your sweater if you want. Need anything else?

Callista: Can't really think of anything off-hand. How much do I owe you?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Lucy grins and takes out a wallet, counting out the money and slapping it on the counter.

"Thanks Rags!"

She gathers up all her purchases and slowly edges out the door.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 am

Hm.. what say about 328 hl, Callista? It would be cheaper but it took me awhile to imprint that spell on the thread.

Later Lucy.

Perhaps Lalka. Or you might be able to earn a way out of your predicament if you earn me enough money that way.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse