Raleigh's Fabrics

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Fabrics

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 pm

*The door spins open... which is odd, unless it's a rotating door. Callista---who is wearing Yukari Yakumo's hat for some reason or another---crashes into the ground just past it.*

Callista: *sits up and shakes a fist at the outdoors* And let that be a lesson to you! You hear me?! Three Billy Goats Gruff beats one troll every time! Hmph! ... *looks around* Oops... I didn't destroy anything on accident, did I?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Lucy goes back to the denim and seems to start internally debating over whether to get the blue or white.

"I've been learning cobbling myself! I would buy some of your supplies for it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Nope, everything is alright Callista. I have the usual spells on my stuff so it can't really be harmed while its in the shop.

Alright, how many shoes are you looking to make? That'll tell me about how much material to set aside for you Lucy.

*In the back are a few mannequins with a few outfits on them to demonstrate what can be done with some of the fabrics. As usual a bit of magic seems to be present on the dress forms so they will shift poses every so often as well as switch out what is being displayed occasionally.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Raleigh wrote:Nope, everything is alright Callista. I have the usual spells on my stuff so it can't really be harmed while its in the shop.

Alright, how many shoes are you looking to make? That'll tell me about how much material to set aside for you Lucy.

*In the back are a few mannequins with a few outfits on them to demonstrate what can be done with some of the fabrics. As usual a bit of magic seems to be present on the dress forms so they will shift poses every so often as well as switch out what is being displayed occasionally.*

*Heads to the back and starts messing with the thread and the manniquins*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

*Raleigh's eyes take on an amused gleam as he continues to handle things in front. In the back, however, Kether finds himself being restrained by the mannequins latching onto all his limbs. They seem much stronger than one would expect perhaps comparable with a diamond golem in fact. Raleigh's voice pops up in the air next to Kether.* Now, why did you go and disrespect my shop? Perhaps I should let you become part of the decor for an age or three, yes? *Some of the thread and fabric begin to spiral off of the back shelves and begin to cover Kether's limbs. The mannequins back off after enough of his limbs are restrained.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Raleigh's eyes take on an amused gleam as he continues to handle things in front. In the back, however, Kether finds himself being restrained by the mannequins latching onto all his limbs. They seem much stronger than one would expect perhaps comparable with a diamond golem in fact. Raleigh's voice pops up in the air next to Kether.* Now, why did you go and disrespect my shop? Perhaps I should let you become part of the decor for an age or three, yes? *Some of the thread and fabric begin to spiral off of the back shelves and begin to cover Kether's limbs. The mannequins back off after enough of his limbs are restrained.*

"Touching the fabric is disrespectful? Wow you are a senile dragon.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm

No but messing up my organization of the shelves is. As for being senile, of course I am. You try being an antediluvian immortal and not being senile in some way. Why do you think I have so many familiars? *Kether's form begins to shift into the expected feminine form though the consistency of the skin begins to shift. It would appear to be forming into something more like the seeming wood that the already present mannequins were made up of.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Raleigh wrote:No but messing up my organization of the shelves is. As for being senile, of course I am. You try being an antediluvian immortal and not being senile in some way. Why do you think I have so many familiars? *Kether's form begins to shift into the expected feminine form though the consistency of the skin begins to shift. It would appear to be forming into something more like the seeming wood that the already present mannequins were made up of.*

"Then how do you even know the shelves were messed with?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm

OCD and a near photographic memory.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Raleigh wrote:OCD and a near photographic memory.

"But you're also senile"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Heh, no one said I had to be consistent or logical. Paradoxical truth goes with my job. *The clothe surrounding Kether's form begins to take on a decidedly oriental look as her rather large bust begins to develop.* Be happy, I was tempted to have it turn you into a cow girl outfitted mannequin but since I find that look horrid I decided against it.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Raleigh wrote:Heh, no one said I had to be consistent or logical. Paradoxical truth goes with my job. *The clothe surrounding Kether's form begins to take on a decidedly oriental look as her rather large bust begins to develop.* Be happy, I was tempted to have it turn you into a cow girl outfitted mannequin but since I find that look horrid I decided against it.

"It would hurt sales"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Indeed it would. That is why I went with this instead. *As the magic begins to recede Kether will find herself in this form.* That is genuine water dragon silk you are wearing so do be careful with it. We wouldn't want any further repercussions would we? Now be a dear and get in line with the others. *As mentioned it would seem the mannequins have resumed their place along the back wall and a new slot has appeared for the newest addition.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Raleigh wrote:Indeed it would. That is why I went with this instead. *As the magic begins to recede Kether will find herself in this form.* That is genuine water dragon silk you are wearing so do be careful with it. We wouldn't want any further repercussions would we? Now be a dear and get in line with the others. *As mentioned it would seem the mannequins have resumed their place along the back wall and a new slot has appeared for the newest addition.*

"Like what?"*she says lining up*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Male undergarments come to mind as one punishment. I suppose I can come up with worse things that are still cloth related.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse