Raleigh's Fabrics

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Fabrics

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Raleigh wrote:Alright then Mischa, you ready to try being thread? Do you want me to sell you to someone to use or use you to make something afterwards? I want to get that question out of the way while you can still talk.

Mischa shifts a bit uneasily, but nods. "Hmmm... well, I suppose you could sell me, as I'll get used eventually, one way or the other?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm

...Okay, I think that's one of the more surreal things I've heard this month. *chuckles*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Actually I've heard it before in forgotten times but slavery is a no-no in this era. Used to be you would conquer an enemy village and put their survivors to work but nooo, diplomacy can rot... err ignore me. *Under his breath.* Can't even make a proper chain gang anymore. Bleh.

Alright then, lets set you up on a display. Perhaps that one near the window? *He indicates Lalka.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Raleigh wrote:Actually I've heard it before in forgotten times but slavery is a no-no in this era. Used to be you would conquer an enemy village and put their survivors to work but nooo, diplomacy can rot... err ignore me. *Under his breath.* Can't even make a proper chain gang anymore. Bleh.

Alright then, lets set you up on a display. Perhaps that one near the window? *He indicates Lalka.*

Mischa blinks, and then chuckles. "I hadn't really thought about that, although it doesn't really sound like slavery. But I suppose this way I can still be around..." He glances at Lalka. "That should work fine!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse